Chapter 12 - Dance Practice

Voulez-Vous Coucher Avec Moi?

Tiffany's tour would very soon start, and she were very excited. She'd never been on any tours before, just some random concerts at different places in Seoul.

The first concerts of the tour would take place in Seoul and Busan, but after that she'd go to Japan. Her label had also planned some concerts in China and Thailand, since she apparently had many fans there.

Tiffany looked at herself in the mirror. She couldn't believe that she were a celebrity. That she was going on a tour very soon.
The dark-haired girl scoffed to herself and then walked to sit down on her bed.

She felt relieved that both Jessica and Siwon would accompany her on the concerts abroad. Without them, she'd just felt terribly lonely and nervous.

Suddenly her phone started vibrating in her pocket. It was her manager, Kim Heechul.

"Hi oppa!" Tiffany said happily. She didn't knew Heechul very well, but he was a nice man and Tiffany definitely liked him.

"Hi Tiffany, how are you?" he asked.

Tiffany bit her lip. "I'm fine, just a little bored" she replied with a slight smile.

"Well, that's great. Can you please come to my office? We have to make up a plan for your tour" Heechul said.

Tiffany smiled and nodded.
"Of course!"

After a bit nonsense talking, they hung up and Tiffany started to get ready. She were already dressed in clothes, but her hair was a mess so she started to brush it.

"Ugh i freaking hate my stupid, messy hair" she mumbled as she violently tried to untangle a tangle.

When she were done with everything, she putted on her favourite cap (so she wouldn't be recognized) and then hurried out to get a taxi. She was definitely not in the mood to be squished in a warm bus with people that'll desperately ask her for signatures and photos.

Before she left her apartment building, she called a taxi. 

"I'm very sorry, but we have some problems with drivers and cabs by now, so we sadly can't send a cab to you, miss" a woman on the other line said.

Tiffany whined and stomp her foot to the ground grumpily.
"Fine, bye" she said and hung up.

This is just my luck, she thought sarcastically to herself when she saw a bus, packed with people. The bus stopped at the bus stop, and Tiffany realized that she had to take it. 

She ran slightly and jumped on just before the doors would close. All eyes were immediately directed to her, and talking and whispering started through the whole bus.

Tiffany sighed heavily and turned around to face the window. Stupid people.

"Tiffany!" she could hear people shout her name in the bus, and at the next moment two girls stood behind her, asking for a selfie.

At that moment she thought about Taeyeon. Taeyeon wasn't a stupid fangirl like all of these. Taeyeon respected Tiffany, and it almost felt like she didn't know that she were famous, although she do.


Meanwhile, Taeyeon, Yuri, Seohyun and Sunny sat on a café in central Seoul. It was a hot day, but this café had great air conditioner so it felt much better sitting inside.

They drank ice tea and chatted about all kinds of things.

"It's school tomorrow... I wanna kill myself" Yuri whined as she took a sip from her ice tea.

Seohyun slapped her arm. "Yah! School is good for you! See it as a good thing: you get educated and you'll get a good job in the future" she tried to pep-talk the older girl.

Yuri scoffed. "I know, but from my point of view, school is everything but good" she whined.

Seohyun shrugged and gave up. She were the only one that were school motivated of them.

It were quiet for a moment, before Sunny started speaking.

"So, Taeyeon-ah... How's it going with Tiffany Hwang?" she teased. Actually none of Taeyeon or Yuri had told the other two girls about Jessica and Tiffany, so they probably thought that nothing had happened.

Yuri suddenly sat up straight and smiled widely.
"Me and Taeyeon were playing bowling with her and her bestfriend Jessica yesterday!" she exclaimed.

Sunny widened her eyes. "What!?"

Yuri nodded happily as she smiled. "First we played some bowling, i lose but anyways, then we ate dinner at a China restaurant! And Taeyeon got an embarrassing message on her fortune cookie!" Yuri were blabbing unstoppable.

Aish please don't remind me, Taeyeon thought when Yuri mentioned the fortune cookie.

"B-But wait... Are you like friends with them now?" Sunny asked and frowned.

Yuri nodded excitedly. "Yeah! A while ago we were on their party! It was really fun, except that Taeyeon had to handle with drunk Tiffany again" Yuri talked, and chuckled by the last thing she said.

Taeyeon covered her face with her hands as she remembered the awkward and weird car trip with Tiffany.

"What did she do?" Seohyun asked Taeyeon curiously.

"Oh right! You haven't told me either! Did something happen?" Yuri asked with a smirk.

Taeyeon slapped Yuri's arm as she blushed. "Yah! No!" she yelled.

"C'mon" Yuri teased as she elbowed Taeyeon slightly on her waist.

The older girl sighed.
"Please... She were drunk! I wouldn't let something happen"

Yuri shrugged it off, and then she started blabbing about something else.


Tiffany entered the label building, and was met by fresh air from the air conditioner. She exhaled and smiled slightly to herself as she started making her way up to Kim Heechul's office.

It was on the 2nd floor, and she came there very quickly because the elevator weren't occupied. She knocked slightly on the door, and when Heechul told her to come in, she entered the room.

She bowed a little to him. "Annyeonghaseyo, oppa"

"Hi" he said with a slight smile. "Good that you came so quick!"

Tiffany shrugged and sat down on a chair.

"As you may understand, you'll have to work very hard for this tour..." Heechul beginned talking as he also sat down on his chair.

Tiffany nodded a little and waited for him to continue.

"There are a couple of choreographies for you to learn, clothes shall be chosen and the whole scenography has to be planned" Heechul said.

To be honest, Tiffany hadn't expected it to be so hard. She'd never been on a tour before, but if she had been, she was sure that this tour would be even bigger and more popular. Also, she'd never been such hardworking, because everything had just moved on smoothly for her. She almost never had any choreographies to her songs either... Just very simple ones.

"When will we start with anything?" the dark haired girl asked as she crossed her legs.

"The choreographer is ready for teaching whenever you want. I'll just give you her number." Heechul explained. "Scenography is already started with, and it's only for you to come with suggestions. Just tell me and i'll fix it!" 

Tiffany nodded and smiled slightly. "What about the clothes then?"

Heechul pressed his lips together. "We thought that it would be best if you were present and could come with ideas, since it's you that are going to wear the clothes. I'll talk with the stylists and then tell you later"

"Thank you, oppa" Tiffany said with a little smile on her lips. "Um... Can i take the choreographers number now?"

"Oh, of course!" Heechul said and picked up his cellphone from his pocket.

He read the number out loud and Tiffany typed it in.

"Did you think about practicing on the dance now?" he asked.

Tiffany shrugged. "Yeah, why not. I don't have anything else to do today"

"That's good! Hyoyeon is here today so i think she maybe can teach you now" he said. Tiffany nodded and understood that Hyoyeon probably were the choreographer.

Heechul called her, and apparently she had time to practice with Tiffany. 

Tiffany said goodbye to Heechul, and started walking to the dance studio that were in the same building. When she entered, she was met by the sight of a blonde girl standing in the middle of the room, in front of the mirrors, dancing a very powerful dance. The music were quite loud also.

She were very pretty even though she had sweat all over her face. 

Tiffany putted down her bag on the floor and crossed her arms. She didn't want to interrupt Hyoyeon in her dancing.
It didn't take so long until Hyoyeon noticed Tiffany that were standing by the door, just a couple of seconds actually.

She burst out into an embarrassed smile and walked to turn off the music.

"Heh sorry, i were just practicing a little" she apologized.

"Don't apologize, it's okay." Tiffany said with an eyesmile. "Please don't tell me it's that dance that i'm going to learn. It seems very hard"

Hyoyeon chuckled.
"No don't worry. I have another one for you" she said as she wiped away the sweat from her forehead. "Do you have clothes you can change into?"

Tiffany hadn't thought about that at all. She was wearing jeans today, and jeans isn't such a great apparel to dance with.
She shook her head. "Oh... No. I didn't thought about it"

Hyoyeon just smiled.
"It's okay! I think i got some that you can have" she said and shrugged slightly. "If you excuse me, i'll go get the clothes, and i'll freshen up too"

Tiffany nodded.

"You can warm up... or whatever you want. I'll be back soon" the blonde girl said before she disappeared out of the room.

Tiffany looked around in the big dance studio. It was very lightened up, and mirrors that covered much of the walls.
She tried some dance steps, and realized that she hadn't been dancing much in her life. She were definitely not bad, but she just didn't know any great moves.

Hyoyeon came back after a couple of minutes. She had her hair in a ponytail, and she held in some clothes that probably were for Tiffany.

"I hope they'll fit" she said as she gave them to her.

"Thanks" the dark haired girl replied and started to her jeans.

Hyoyeon cleared embarrassedly. "I can look away... So you can have some privacy" she said with a slight chuckle.

Tiffany also chuckled before she got dressed in the sweatpants and the t-shirt. When she were ready, she started to stretch out her muscles a little, just to warm up.

"I didn't really know how great your dance ability is, but i hope this will be good..." Hyoyeon started talking. "I've made this choreography for your song Lady Marmalade, because i thought that the song really needed a choreography. I mean, it's a very nice beat"

Tiffany nodded and smiled her eyesmile.

"That sounds good" she said, agreeing. "Um... How many choreographies will i be learning?" she then asked.

Hyoyeon bit her lip. "If you count with this one, it's 3 different dances. That's what Heechul told me to"

After some talking, the two girls started practicing. Everything went very well for Tiffany, and she didn't think the choreography was difficult. They practiced for an hour, and by then Tiffany were totally exhausted and drowned in sweat.

"Oh my gosh, is there any showers here?" she asked and fan her neck furiously to get some fresh air.

Hyoyeon chuckled at her actions.
"Um... I'm afraid there's none." she replied.

Tiffany whined and sat down on the floor. She then got an idea to call Siwon and ask him to pick her up with his car.
She definitely didn't want to go by the bus and get bad reputation just because she were sweaty.

Siwon picked her up a while after that, and she got home and took a long and warm shower. The dance practice had sure got her very exhausted.


 


 

Omg i'm sooo sorry for such a long and boring chapter :< Maybe it wasn't boring but it feels like it...

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to comment and upvote the story!