Chapter 6 - Stalker

Voulez-Vous Coucher Avec Moi?

Taeyeon sat on her bed, texting Jessica.

To: Jessica
Message: Hi, it's Taeyeon! My ankle is fine, i just have to use bandage for a couple of days :-)

She putted away her phone when she had send the message. She laid down and took a deep breath.
The fansign didn't go like Taeyeon expected, she talked to Tiffanys friend instead of Tiffany herself. Also she injured her ankle.

A sound from Taeyeons phone was heard. It was Jessica who replied to her text.

From: Jessica
Message: Feels good to hear kkk~ i felt bad for you!

Taeyeon smiled and replied quickly.

To: Jessica
Message: You didn't have to~

Taeyeon laid her phone on her nightstand, turned off the light and then immediately fell asleep.

 

Tiffany was woken up early on the morning. It was her mom.

"Miyoung, you better get up and get ready! Reporters and fans are waiting for you outside!" she yelled as she all lights in the room.

Tiffany sighed and pulled the cover over her head. "Tell them to get lost" she mumbled.

Her mom putted her hand on her hip and frowned. "It's your fault that they're here! It wasn't me that wanted you to become famous... You better get up and handle with them or else you can find your own place to live" she said and left the room.

Tiffany sighed again as she sat up on her bed.
She loved singing and dancing, but she wasn't so fond of everything else that had with fame to do.

As she rubbed her eyes, she walked to her closet and quickly chose something. It was never hard for her to pick clothes, because it was only nice clothes in her closet.

She putted on makeup quickly. This time she didn't care about foundation and other extra things, she just applied concealer, mascara and powder.

When she was finished with everything she hurried to open the door. Outside, in the stairwell, it was reporters and photographers everywhere.
Tiffany sighed heavily and felt very annoyed, but she tried to not show it.

"Please! There are other people living in this house! Everyone please get out of here, then you can photo me, interview me or whatevery you want" Tiffany yelled at them.

All the people just continued mumbling and taking pictures with flash.

"PLEASE. GET. OUT!!!" Tiffany almost screamed. "Didn't you listen to what i said!?"

No one reacted.

Tiffany sighed and clenched her fists before she closed the door to her familys apartment and pushed herself through the crowd.
Even if it was hard and everybody clung to her, her plan succeeded.

All people left the building together with her and she exhaled.

"IS IT TRUE THAT YOU HATE BEING FAMOUS!?" "WHEN WILL YOU HAVE YOUR NEXT CONCERT!?" "IS IT TRUE THAT YOU DON'T LIKE YOUR FANS!?" "DO YOU REGRET BECOMING FAMOUS!?" all reportes yelled at the same time as the flashes from cameras annoyed Tiffanys eyes.

"No, it's not true! That's not planned yet... No it's not true, i'm thankful for my fans! Sometimes i do" Tiffany answered all the questions but the reportes continued asking.

After a couple of minutes she got tired. "I will not answer more questions today! Please respect me and my familys privacy and NEVER come back here! If you want to talk to me, contact my label!" Tiffany yelled and hurried into the house.

None of the people minded about what she said, they followed her in the stairwell.

She started to get very pissed off, so she called her bodyguard.
"Oppa, can you please come here! It's chaos... Reporters and fans everywhere! And they don't listen when i tell them to go" she yelled in the phone because all the people were so noisy.

"I'll be there in a minute" her bodyguard, Choi Siwon, replied.

When he arrived, Tiffany pushed her through the wild crowd and ran to him.

"Oppa!" she exclaimed and clung to him.

Tiffany and Siwon had a very good relationship. Even though Siwon is her bodyguard (and you could say that they are colleagues), he is like her older brother and she can always rely on him. That's much because they've been friends since childhood.

Siwon smiled as he patted Tiffanys head, then she let go of him and stood by his side.

"Please everyone, get out of this building or i will call the police!" he yelled, but tried to keep calm.

The reporters, photographers and fans slowly started to walk to the exit door, but still they were wild and wanted to talk to Tiffany.
Siwons command didn't help so well, so he picked up his phone and called the security guards.

They arrived in two minutes and started to people out. They were quite violent, but Tiffany didn't actually care. She just wanted all the people to get out.

When the building was empty, only Tiffany and Siwon were left, she hugged her bodyguard.

"Siwon-oppa... I'm very thankful that you came here" she said.

He patted her back. "It's my job to protect you. You can always count on me in every situation, no matter what it is"

Tiffany smiled and hugged him even tighter.
Siwon is the person that means most to Tiffany in the whole world. Of course she loves her parents very much, but they've never been so supportive like Siwon has.


Taeyeon woke up by herself and remembered that she were free from school this day. She smiled to herself as she stretched out her arms.

The sun was shining in through the window, making her have to squint. She rubbed her eyes and groaned, then she sat up.

She yawned, and suddenly she heard her phone calling.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Taeyeon-ah! We're free today!" the well known voice, that belonged to Yuri, exclaimed.

Taeyeon sighed. She knew that Yuri would ask her if she wanted to do something. Taeyeon weren't in that mood today, she just wanted to stay home and rest.

"I know" she mumbled sleepily.

"Oh... did i wake you up?" Yuri asked.

"No you didn't... I woke up my myself two minutes ago" Taeyeon replied and Yuri exhaled.

"Good... Are you going to do something special today?" 

Taeyeon bit her lip as she scratched her neck. "Uh, no but...."

"Good! Then we can hang out!" Yuri interrupted Taeyeon excitedly.

Taeyeon sighed quietly. "Fine then... Let's meet up in an hour"

"Okay bye"
 

Yuri and Taeyeon decided to go and eat something. Both of them were hungry and craving for food.

They entered the café when suddenly both of them saw something.

A little further away in the café, Tiffany and a unknown man were sitting. Tiffany had her hair in a ponytail and a cap to hid herself from fans and other people, but both Yuri and Taeyeon could still see that it was her.

"Omo..." Yuri whispered. "Is that her boyfriend!?"

Taeyeon sighed quietly and could actually feel a sting of pain in her heart, but she didn't wanted to admit it to Yuri.

"I bet it is... C'mon now, we shouldn't stand and stare" she said, grabbed Yuris arm and led her away to a free table far away from Tiffany and the man.

They ordered food and then Yuri started talking. "Aren't you sad, Taeyeon-ah?"

"N-no, why should i?" Taeyeon lied.

Yuri sighed. "I thought you liked her"

"I don't even know her... I shouldn't be bothered by what she's doing..."

"... but you are?" Yuri added.

Taeyeon felt herself blushing a little, and she sighed. "Fine, i like her... But i shouldn't. She has a boyfriend"

"We don't know if it is her boyfriend!" Yuri tried to convince her.

Taeyeon sighed.
"Who would it be else than her boyfriend?"

Yuri frowned. "Yah! It can be her friend! Jinjja Taeyeon-ah... Especially you, that are gay, should know that girls can have boys as friends"

Taeyeon shrugged and smiled a little.
"I know that Yuri-ah... I just have a feeling that they're more than that"

"Wow, are you a kind of fortune teller or what... It doesn't have to be her boyfriend!" Yuri said and started to feel a little annoyed.

"Whatever" Taeyeon mumbled and then their food arrived. "I have to go to the bathroom" Taeyeon said and left the table.

 

Tiffany and Siwon that were sitting in the same café, talking about other things.

"Siwon-oppa... Shouldn't we go to the amusement park?!" Tiffany asked with aegyo and sipped from her smoothie.

Siwon smiled. He couldn't resist her pretty aegyo.
"Sure... But you know i'm not such a fan of creepy roller coasters" he said.

Tiffany smiled. "Don't worry oppa, you can hold my hand!" she said.

He giggled.

"I have to go to the bathroom... I'll be back soon" Tiffany said and hurried away.

Just when she was about to turn from the side into the bathroom, another girl came from the other side.
They accidentally ran into each other and fell to the ground.

Tiffany could recognize the girl from earlier.

 

Taeyeon gasped when she saw who it was that she'd ran into. It was Tiffany.

"Omo... i'm very sorry!" Taeyeon exclaimed and stood up quickly to help her up.

She reached out her hand for Tiffany to grab it, she did and Taeyeon helped her up.

"It's you again..." Tiffany said as she raised her eyebrow. "Are you a stalker?"

Taeyeon widened her eyes.
"Wae!?" she exclaimed. "I'm not!"

Tiffany shrugged. "It just seems like that. I see you everywhere"

Taeyeon sighed.
"It's not my fault that we're on the same places often" she said.

"Oh wait..." Tiffany suddenly exclaimed. "How's you're ankle? You injured it at my fansign event"

Taeyeon felt happy that Tiffany remembered. "It's fine, i just have to use bandage for a while" she replied.

"So it doesn't hurt?" 

"Yes it does... a little... But it's okay" Taeyeon said and shrugged.

Tiffany smiled a little. "Good, but please excuse me now... I need to use the bathroom" she said.

"Oh... Well, you go first" Taeyeon said that also planned using the toilet.

Tiffany entered the little room and closed the door.

 

When Taeyeon were finished, she walked back to Yuri and sat down by the table.

"Why did it take so long?" Yuri asked as she chewed her food.

"It was occupied" Taeyeon quickly replied.
She didn't have the energy to tell Yuri about that she met Tiffany. Yuri would just have overreacted.

They ate their food and then went to Yuris place to play videogames together.

Taeyeon couldn't stop think about Tiffany.