Chapter 9 - Rumors

Voulez-Vous Coucher Avec Moi?

Tiffany and Siwon had just met up in the park. She really enjoyed hanging out with him, because he made her feel like she was just an ordinary girl, and not a famous pop-singer.

"Oppa, let's go buy some ice cream!" she exclaimed.

Siwon chuckled. He truly loved Tiffany, and he loved when she were so cute and childish.

He was the one that Tiffany always could be herself with, and he definitely knew that because when she were talking to others (in interviews, on concerts, or just to strangers) she were definitely not that cute and humble Tiffany that he knew. She more acted like a diva then.

When the two arrived at the ice cream shop, Tiffany hurried to order.
"Um... I want a wafer cone with two scoops of strawberry, please!" she said with an eyesmile.

The man who worked there typed it in the cash register as he nodded, and then he turned to Siwon and waited for him to order.

"A wafer cone with one scoop of chocolate please" he he said

The man nodded and typed it in also, then he started making the ice creams.

When Tiffany and Siwon received their ice creams, they immediately started eating.

"Yummy!" Tiffany exclaimed. "This tastes so good! I love strawberry!"

Siwon chuckled again. "Yah! You just like it because it's pink" he teased.

Tiffany punched his arm playfully.
"Shut up" she mumbled.

Siwon giggled at her cuteness.

 

Meanwhile, Taeyeon were out to take a walk. She really felt like she needed some fresh air.
She entered the park and inhaled the air that swept against her skin.

Suddenly she got sight of two familiar figures. It was Tiffany and that guy Tiffany said was her 'bodyguard'. 

Taeyeon cleared and started to walk in another direction to avoid meeting them, but it was too late.

"Taeyeon!" she heard Tiffany shout.

Taeyeon stopped walking and turned around to look at Tiffany.
She pretended like she hadn't seen them.

"Hi!" Tiffany said as she catched up with her.

Damn it, Taeyeon thought to herself as she felt her cheeks heating up.

"Hi" she replied, definitely sounded a little nervous.

She definitely didn't like that she had a crush on Tiffany. Ugh.
I shouldn't go out anymore, i will just run into her then, Taeyeon thought.

"What are you doing here?" Tiffany asked as she on her strawberry ice cream.

"Um..." Taeyeon hummed nervously. "I'm just taking a walk" she replied and shrugged, trying to seem so cool as possible.
"What about you?"

"I'm just taking a walk with Siwon-oppa" she said and turned to her so called 'bodyguard'. "We bought some ice cream, as you see"

So Siwon is his name? Taeyeon thought to herself as she looked at Siwon.
She smiled to Tiffany and tried to not look jealous. She had to admit that she were jealous on Siwon. What a lucky guy.

"Do you wanna taste?" Tiffany asked as she reached out her ice cream.

Taeyeon gulped as she looked at the ice cream that Tiffany had been eating and on.
It would've been very delicious to taste that strawberry ice cream (especially with Tiffany's saliva on it), but no. She couldn't do it.

"No thanks, it's okay" she declined and smiled lightly.

Tiffany shrugged. "Fine, then. Um... we gotta go now, but i guess i'll see you soon" she said and smiled.

Taeyeon smiled also. "Okay, bye!" she said with a little wave and watched the two of them walk away.

At least she told me that we'll probably see each other so------
Taeyeon interrupted her own thoughts by shaking her head.

She shouldn't be daydreaming like that. Tiffany had a boyfriend, and would never even think of putting her hands on Taeyeon.

She sighed to herself, and then continued walking.

 

When Tiffany woke up next morning, her mom were standing beside her bed.

"Yah, what are you doing?" Tiffany asked sleepily.

Her mom threw a magazine on Tiffanys bed and then shrugged.
"You're in the gossip magazine" was all she said before she left the room.

Tiffany frowned as she sat up.
Then she grabbed the magazine and looked at the front page.

'TIFFANY HWANG's SECRET DATE' was it typed, and under the text it was a paparazzi photo of her and Siwon yesterday in the park.

She groaned loudly and threw the magazine to the floor. Then she laid down on the bed again angrily.

How great. Now everyone thought she had a boyfriend. No, they didn't just thought she had a boyfriend, they thought that Siwon were her boyfriend.
She groaned again as she buried her face into the pillow.

"ing stupid paparazzi freaks" Tiffany cursed angrily.

The next second Mrs.Hwang entered the room.

"You should watch what you're doing. Don't forget that you are famous now" she said as she picked up the magazine from the floor.

Tiffany just sighed and let a few more bad words escape through .

Her mom just sighed and shoke her head.
"You really are something..." she said with a sigh. "You should really get rid of this rumors" she suggested before she left the room.


 



Hey readers!
I know you probably hate me now for making such a short chapter,
but i couldn't stand not updating this fic.

Even though the chapter was short, i hope you liked it^^

Thanks for reading,
and don't forget to comment and upvote the story!