Chapter 17 - She Is Mine

Voulez-Vous Coucher Avec Moi?

When Tiffany had got the knowledge about what had happened to Jessica she immediately rushed to the hospital. When she entered the room Jessica and Yuri were in she felt relief, because it didn't look like Jessica were in so much pain.

"Omo! Are you alright, Jess!?" she exclaimed and hurried to Jessica who sat on the bed.

"I'm fine" she replied with a sigh. Tiffany leaned in and gave her a warm hug. "I was so worried about you!" she said, caressing her bestfriend's back. "How long will it take to heal?" she asked. "More than a week at least..." Jessica replied, looking down on her feet.

Tiffany frowned. "W-Wait... You will be alright when you're coming with me on my tour, right?" she asked, sounding worried and a little upset.

Jessica sighed and shook her head.

Tiffany bit her lip and buried her face in her palms as she sighed heavily. "You have to come with me" she insisted.

The doctor entered the room the same second as Tiffany spoke.
"I'm sorry miss, but Jessica's leg has been seriously sprained and it is very important for it to heal properly" he said.

Tiffany let out a loud frustrated groan.

"I'm sure you care about your friend's health. You wouldn't want it to get worse, right?" the doctor said, writing on some papers. Tiffany sighed again. "Of course I want it to heal! I'm just... Aish... I've been looking forward to this so much" she said, pouting.

"Couldn't you ask someone else to come with you?" the doctor asked.

The brunette girl thought about it for a moment. "My other male friend is coming with me but... I really want a girl's presence too" she said, shrugging her shoulders.

Yuri suddenly got a brilliant idea. "Why don't you ask Taeyeon? I think she would really like to come with you" she said, smiling.

Tiffany pressed her lips together, thinking. Yuri waited for her answer impatiently with sparkling eyes. If Taeyeon would accompany her, the two of them would have an awesome chance to get closer.

"I guess I could talk to her about it" Tiffany replied with a slight shrug.

Yuri smiled, clapping her hands excitedly but interrupted herself when she realized it was weird. For them who didn't know the reason of her excitement would think she were crazy. But Jessica just smiled at her. Once again her heart fluttered.


Meanwhile, Taeyeon were sitting together with Hyoyeon in her apartment. They were drinking some tea and just chatting.

"How's your work?" Taeyeon asked, taking a sip from her hot tea.

Hyoyeon smiled slightly. "It's very fun, but I'm quite stressed since I have to teach Tiffany so much. Her tour will begin very soon" she replied. The older girl nodded, feeling her heartbeat increase while she thought of Tiffany.

"Um.. Taeyeon?" Hyoyeon suddenly said. "Hm?" Taeyeon hummed, looking up at her cousin. "Can you keep a secret?" the blonde girl asked, grinning.

Taeyeon raised her eyebrow, nodding. "Yes sure. What is it?" she asked. 

Hyoyeon sighed with a smile on her lips, then she leaned her head backwards on the couch. "I think I like someone" she confessed.

The older cousin chuckled.
"Really? Who is it?" she asked curiously. 

Hyoyeon sighed again, looking a little embarrassed. Then she took a deep breath before she replied

"Tiffany"

With the words that escaped Hyoyeon's mouth, Taeyeon froze. 

What

the

heck?!

She couldn't help but feel anger. Hyoyeon couldn't just come from nowhere, stealing Tiffany from her. It wasn't acceptable.
Taeyeon immediately regret her thoughts. It was selfish of her to think like that. Hyoyeon couldn't help her feelings, no one can.

She gulped, looking down on her teacup.

"What are you going to do about it?" she asked the blonde girl.

Hyoyeon shrugged. "I don't know..." she said, playing with her hair. "I really wanna tell her, but I'm pretty sure she doesn't feel the same for me. We barely know each other either..."

Taeyeon sighed quietly. She liked Tiffany like crazy, and she didn't want anyone else to come and also like her, although it was selfish.

"What do you think I should do?" Hyoyeon asked, turning to Taeyeon.

The older girl shrugged. "I don't have such experience of love stuff... I really don't know what you should do" she replied, looking down on her lap.

As Hyoyeon leaned backwards, she sighed heavily with a little smile on her lips. 
"That girl is so amazing" she said out loud.

Taeyeon gritted her teeth. It pained her to hear someone else talk about Tiffany like that. She gulped, and then stood up from the couch.

"Do you want some more tea?" she asked Hyoyeon. The blonde girl shoke her head with a slight smile.

Taeyeon knew she was thinking about Tiffany, and it disgusted her. She let out a heavy sigh, and then stormed away to the kitchen to fill up some more tea for herself.

Suddenly Hyoyeon walked past her in the kitchen.

"Hey, Taeyeon-ah. I gotta go! I have dance practice with Tiffany in ten minutes" she said, smirking to herself.

Taeyeon scoffed quietly, but then she faked a smile to her cousin.

"Ok, have fun".


Later that day, Taeyeon got a call from Tiffany.

"Yoboseyo?" she said when she picked up.

"Hi Taeyeon" Tiffanys pretty voice was heard, causing Taeyeon to get butterflies. The older girl smiled to herself as she bit her lower lip. "Hi" she said.

"Have you heard what happened to Jessica?" Tiffany asked, and Taeyeon's eyes widened as she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"What? No! Is she injured or something?" she asked, getting worried for her friend.

"Yeah" the younger girl replied, sighing slightly. Before Taeyeon had time to ask what happened, she started explaining.

"She and Yuri were on the amusement park earlier, and when they were in the Haunted House, Jessica tripped and fell down the stairs" 

Taeyeon gasped. "Omo! H-How is she now!?"

"Her leg is seriously sprained and it will take quite a long time to heal, but otherwise she's fine" Tiffany replied.

Taeyeon exhaled. It wasn't good that her leg were sprained, but she felt relieved that she didn't have a more serious injury. She sighed to herself, feeling bad for Jessica.

"Um..." Tiffany hummed. "I was wondering... Uh... Since Jessica won't be able to come with me on my tour... W-Would you like to come with me?"

Taeyeon's heart almost stopped. felt dry and not even a sound couldn't escape her lips.

Was Tiffany really... asking her to... come with her on her tour!?"

"Y-Yeah" Taeyeon stuttered. "Of course! I'd l-love to!"

Tiffany giggled a little. "Thank you so much!" she said, sounding very happy. "We will have so much fun!"

"When will we be going then?" Taeyeon asked, smiling furiously. She started imagining all the fun things she and Tiffany could do together, just the two of them. Without Hyoyeon or her bodyguard Siwon.

"On monday! And just so you know, Siwon will come with us too" Tiffany said.

Taeyeon got disappointed. Aish. She didn't knew why, but she saw Siwon like a threat. In some way it felt like he liked Tiffany more than just a friend.

"Um... So... Are you coming with me?"

"Yeah!" Taeyeon replied, smiling brightly.

"Thank you, Taeyeon! I'll call you later, bye!"

They hung up, and Taeyeon sat down on the couch, trying to calm herself. She let out a little fangirl scream and clapped her hands. This was going to be so daebak!


 


 

Yaay! Taeyeon will go with Tiff on her tour ^^ 

And Hyoyeon is in love with Tiff :( -.- 

Please look forward to next chapter!!

BY THE WAY: Please check out my new story featuring EXO's Sehun :D LINK

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to comment and upvote the story!