Illusion

P. I Unit (Paranormal Investigation Unit)

"Amber-ssi, get out from here! It's not safe!" Himchan spread his arm out in front of Amber to prevent her from going to L. Joe. "Shut up! I'm going to do the same to him as he did to Luhan!" Amber narrowed her eyes at L. Joe.

 

"Amber-ssi! That isn't L. Joe! I know it!" Luhan yelled. She ignored his voice and just stared at L. Joe with hate. L. Joe stared at her too with his red eyes.

 

"Wake up, L. Joe!" Himchan voiced. "You shut up!" L. Joe growled. With speed, he grabbed Amber by . "Amber!!!" Jieun eyes were filled with worry when her best friend was chocked. "!" Amber tried to release herself by pulling his hands. L. Joe lifted her off the ground with smirk. "Stop it!" Jieun shouted. Amber was chocked.

 

"You better be dead!" L. Joe voice was husky and deep. He chocked Amber harder. "Put her down!" Himchan tried to pull L. Joe hands. "Get off me!" with a hand, L. Joe warded Himchan off and he flew backward onto the floor. Himchan winched.

 

"Let. Me. Go" Amber tried hard to say. Jieun was extremely worried and paranoid until her lips and hands trembled insanely. "Stop it" she whispered. "Stop it, Byunghun!!" her loud shout could be heard all over the house.

 

All eyes were on her. Suddenly, like being shot, L. Joe startled and let go off Amber as he fell flat onto the floor.

 

"L. Joe-ssi" Himchan when to get him. "Amber!" Jieun quickly hugged Amber. "I thought you'll die" warm tears rolled down her cheeks. "Jieun" Amber gave her a faint smile and hugged her back.

 

"How's him?" Yoona entered the room and went to the bed where Himchan had lay L. Joe. L. Joe was sleeping soundly. "What's with him? Why did he kick Luhan?" Himchan just shrugged. Her heart broke into pieces when she looked at L. Joe exhausted face.

 

 

 

"Guess we have to let him rest" Hye Kyo came beside Yoona. "Poor him. Have he act like this before?" "No" Yoona shook her head.

 

"Looks like he became like this when he come to my house" Hye Kyo eyes sadden. "Don't say like that, Hye Kyo-ssi. Maybe he just too tired until he imagine things" Himchan tried to comfort her. Hye Kyo responded with a rather faint smile.

 

"Now let just leave him to rest" Hye Kyo went to Luhan. Jieun helped him to stand. 'I hope you're well again, L. Joe' Yoona looked at L. Joe before exited the room. Himchan turned to go out from the room when he heard L. Joe suddenly panting heavily in his sleep.

 

"L. Joe-ssi, what happen?" Himchan shook his shoulder to wake him up. All of them had their attention on L. Joe. "Don't touch me!" L. Joe was grabbing his pillow hard. "Wake up!" Himchan shook his shoulder harder. " off!" With closed eyes, L. Joe warded off Himchan hands. L. Joe quickly sat on his bed and brought his legs into his embrace. His face expressed fear. L. Joe bit on his fingers in nervous.

 

"Who are you?! What do you want from me??!!!" L. Joe began to kick the empty space in front of him as if something tried to grab his legs.

 

"Calm down, L. Joe-ssi! This is illusion!" Himchan tried to pull his arm but L. Joe punched Himchan onto the floor. "Himchan-ssi! Get out from there!" Yoona yelled and entered the room. She helped him to stand again. "Go away?!!!" L. Joe grabbed a thick book near him and threw it to Himchan. L. Joe was in rage. Lucky for Himchan, Yoona quickly pulled him out from the room.

 

"Quick! Close the door!" Yoona instructed. Amber grabbed the door knob and closed the door just before L. Joe could throw a punch to her face.

 

The rest of them could only stare at the closed room door and hear to L. Joe who was vigurously throwing tantrum and shouting.

 

"Is he going to be okay?" Luhan asked, worried. "He will. I hope" Hye Kyo whispered the last two words. Himchan secretly glanced at her with sad eyes. 'Poor her. She must be think all these chaos happen because of her'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ah, I'm tired" Amber threw herself onto an armchair in the library. Jieun sat on another armchair beside her.

 

"You are to not do such stupid things again" Jieun looked at Amber. "But Jieun, how can I just shut up if he hurt his own cousin? I just not satisfy" Amber replied. "I'm worried like hell, you know?" Amber realized that she made Jieun mad when the quiet and good girl like Jieun said something harsh like that.

 

"Jieun, I'm sorry. I should think first right?" Amber looked down. Jieun let out a sigh and voiced "I understand you worry of Luhan. I shouldn't have mad at you too. Sorry" she smiled. "So we're fine?" "Sure" Both of them were smiling.

 

Amber noticed Himchan's camcorder on the table in front of her.

 

"This is Himchan's" she took it and turned it on. "Careful, Amber. Himchan-ssi wouldn't like it if you leave even a scratch on it" Jieun looked at it too. Amber nodded. "I told him that I want to watch his video just now" she clicked on the video Himchan just shoot. The video where he filmed the house. The girls paid attention to the video.