Unveiling The Past For The Future

P. I Unit (Paranormal Investigation Unit)

 

"I knew it" Jieun suddenly voiced. Hye Kyo paused at turned her attention to Jieun. "I know you. Hye Kyo, the daughter of a witch" Everyone gulped at her statement except Hye Kyo. She grint her teeth and held the knife harder in her grip. She took the knife away from Yoona face and walked in front of them to see Jieun. Yoona let out a deep relieve sigh and she cried of happiness.

 

"You-" Hye Kyo eyes were rage while looking at Jieun. "I'm right, right?" Jieun stared at her. "Jieun, what are you doing?" Amber whispered nervously. Hye Kyo swallowed her saliva.

 

"You want to make Yoona suffers. Just like what you did years ago to a boy's sister. You jealous of her beauty so you ripped off her face and killed her here violently" Jieun explained. Hye Kyo walked all around them while listening to Jieun's explanation.

 

"You live here with your mother. Your mother was a witch. The villagers hate you two. The say you two were hoodoo"

 

"Jieun-ssi, there aren't any village here" Himchan spoke. "Don't you remember when we first walk to this house? We saw many old building that had destroyed around here" "Oh"

 

"You had grudge on the villagers for killing your mother so you open like a day care here in this house. You killed their children. You hung them on the ceiling and chop off their heads" Jieun stared at an empty space in from of her. Amber furrowed her eyebrows as she looks at the direction Jieun was looking. 'Did all of that written on that wall?' Amber confused.

 

Yoona winched at the word 'chop off'. Hye Kyo stopped a bit far from them and clapped her hands loudly. Her back were facing their backs.

 

"What a cool story! Look I use the word you, teenagers always use nowadays. Cool!" she spoke while looking at the scenery. "Anything to add, Jieun-ssi? Before I kill all of you?"

 

"Right. I forgot. You were born on 1930 and you're old with an ugly face that you hid with your spell for years" she smirked at Amber and lifted her untied hands. "How can you-?" Amber and the others were surprised. Jieun looked at an empty space and nodded. 'Don't tell me that 'things' helped her'

 

"That's an important part" "I know. My bad for forgetting about it" Jieun looked at 'Dongjin' and several kids were untying her friends. She smiled at 'Dongjin'.

 

Luhan eyes widened as the ropes that tying then unfold by itself in front of his eyes. In fact, all of them were. Hye Kyo didn't see their actions as she was back facing them and stood quiet far from them. They looked at Jieun.

 

Jieun pointed to L. Joe, Himchan and Luhan then she pointed to Hye Kyo. She nodded and they nodded to her back.

 

'Jieun noona, I forgot to tell you. Hye Kyo's mom is a good painter. She painted all big pictures in this house' Dongjin tell Jieun. 'Okay' Jieun mouthed.

 

"Wait! I forgot something! Your mother. She's good painter, isn't she? I love her drawings in this house. She's so talented" Jieun spoke again. "She is" Hye Kyo saddened with her hand behind her. The knife was in her grip.

 

The boys crept slowly to Hye Kyo while Jieun try to distract her. They looked at each other as they were behind her.

 

Himchan lifted his finger and counted to three. "3!" Himchan yelled. Luhan quickly kicked the knife away. L. Joe had kicked her knees from the back and Hye Kyo fell onto the floor. Yoona, Amber and Jieun who were watching were amazed. Himchan had pinned her down to the floor.

 

"Yoona-ssi, give me the rope" Jieun held her hand out but she received the rope by 'someone' else. Eunseob and Jisoo held it out to her with smile. Amber and Yoona gulped at the sight of floating rope in front of them. "Thank you" Jieun smiled. "Thank you too, Jieun eonni" they smiled and vanished.

 

"Luhan! Catch!" Jieun threw the rope to Luhan. He got it and the three tried to tie Hye Kyo.

 

"Let me go!" she was trying to get Himchan off her. "Dream of it, !!" L. Joe jeered. Hye Kyo grint her teeth and kicked Himchan. He fell to the side.

 

"I'LL NEVER LET YOU GO ALIVE!!!" Hye Kyo grabbed the knife and ran toward Jieun. The girls gulped in fear. They were too stunned to move.

 

Without thinking, Yoona stood in front of Jieun and pushed Hye Kyo to the side. Amber gulped as the knife left a deep and long scar under Yoona's left eyes. Blood streamed down from the wound. Luhan quickly took the knife that fell on the floor and held Hye Kyo down.

 

"Yoona-ssi" Jieun whispered her name. "I'm okay" Yoona answered but tears rolled down her cheeks because her beauty was ruined by herself.

 

"Those kids must have helped you" Hye Kyo was grinting her teeth in anger. Jieun glanced at Dongjin and other kids with smile. "Hyejin and Dongjin. They aren't your niece at all. In fact, you're a sole child" Jieun stated. "Think you got me? Think again" Hye Kyo pushed Luhan and made him thrown far from her.

 

"Luhan!" Himchan called him. Hye Kyo ran toward Jieun again and Yoona who was standing in front of her spread her arm protectively in front of her. Yoona shut her eyes. 'I'm dead'

 

"YOONA-SSI!!" Jieun shouted her name. Yoona shut her eyes and bit her lips.

 

Suddenly, a dash of shot intruded the nervous situation. All of them gulped as Hye Kyo fell onto the floor unconscious. Blood streamed down from her wounded body.

 

"Hye Kyo-ssi!" Himchan ran to her. "You okay, Yoona?" Jieun held Yoona on her shoulder. Yoona nodded, eyes glued to Hye Kyo figure. They looked at Hye Kyo.

 

Hye Kyo old body slowly revealed her. Her beautiful face was full of wrinkles and pimples. She turned ugly and have eerie look. They could felt the creep struck their selves.

 

"She looks like witch" Luhan spoke. "She is a witch, Luhan" Amber replied. Hye Kyo body slowly vanished from their sight. Their gulps could be heard.

 

"Did that just happen in front of us?" L. Joe asked in shock. "Yeah" Jieun answered.

 

"You kids okay?" an unknown voice greeted them. They turned to the voice. Three policemen were standing at the balcony door with guns aim to them.

 

They nodded.

 

"Here you are!" Mr. Choi called them. A few teachers were behind him. "Teachers!" they called excited.

 

 

Himchan, L. Joe, Luhan, Yoona, Amber and Jieun were brought out from the house. The house was emptied and everyone exited the forest. They arrived at the camp site.

 

"Yoona!" Mrs. Im ran to Yoona as they got out from the forest. "Omma" Yoona hugged her back. "Thank god you are safe" Mr. Im hugged both of them.

 

"Dad!" a broad smile formed on Himchan's lips. He went to his parents who were waiting for him. "I'm so relieve that you're safe" Mrs. Kim hugged her son. Mr. Kim patted his head.

 

"Omo! My L. Joe! Lulu!" Mrs. Lee came running to Luhan and L. Joe and hugged them tightly. "Mom, we're fine" L. Joe patted her back. "I worried sick of both of you. I thought something bad happened to you" Mrs. Lee was crying. L. Joe heart softened and a small smile formed on his lips. "Lulu, I even called your mom from China. She's at our home now"

 

"Really? Mom is here? That's great!" Luhan smiled broadly.

 

"There are you two. I worried sick of you two" Amber's mother greeted Jieun and Amber. "We're fine, mom. Don't worry" Amber smiled. With that, a punch hit her head. "How can you just say that? Your mother can't even go to work worrying about you, you know?" her father reprimanded. "Father!" Amber rubbed her hurt head.

 

"You okay, Jieun dear?" Jieun's aunt, Mrs. Ki came running to Jieun and held onto her shoulder. "Aunt Ki" Jieun smiled. "Did you hurt? If your mother know about this, I'm really dead" Mrs. Ki twisted Jieun's skinny body to check if her niece had any injury. Jieun felt a sudden melancholy as the visual of her mother invaded her mind. "I'm fine, Aunt Ki. Really" she smiled, trying to ignore her thought.

 

"OMO! LULU!" Mrs. Lee shout could be heard by everyone there. Jieun turned to her and saw Luhan already fainted on the ground.

 

"Luhan!" L. Joe was on his knees beside Luhan while shaking his body. Himchan, Yoona, Amber ran to them. Jieun then joined them.

 

"Luhan-ssi! Wake up!" Amber yelled. Luhan pants folded up from his injured ankle. "Omo! Lulu's leg!" Mrs. Lee pointed to Luhan injured ankle that was infected by bacteria.

 

"Give way!" a few paramedic came and took Luhan into the already there ambulance. L. Joe and Mrs. Lee aboard the ambulance.

 

"I want to join you" Jieun told L. Joe. "No" he replied. "But I'm worried of Luhan" "He's going to be fine. Just rest at home, okay? You had done many things for him. Now let me do something for him, Jieun-ssi" Jieun silent and nodded.

 

"I'll visit him later" she voiced. "Sure. Bye, Jieun-ssi" L. Joe waved and the ambulance doors were closed. The ambulance rushed to a hospital nearby.

 

 

"Let's just rest at house, okay? We'll visit Luhan later" Amber patted Jieun on her back. Jieun nodded.