The Ugly Reflection Said...

P. I Unit (Paranormal Investigation Unit)

"Looks like we can't go back to our campsite today either" he took a seat. "Why? It isn't raining outside" Luhan replied. "Yes. But I guess we need to let Amber have a rest. Poor her. She must be tired by last night" "You're right"

 

 

 

 

 

*Where is my hair band?* Yoona was standing in front of the dresser and looking for her hair band on it. *Maybe I left it in the bathroom*  She entered the bathroom and spotted her hair band on the sink. *There it is!* she took it and looked at herself in the reflection. Surprisingly, she doesn't saw her own beautiful reflection. She saw what Jieun saw. The ugly corpse! Yoona lips trembled in fear. Her ugly reflection smiled itself. "What is this?!! I'm not this ugly!! This is ridiculous!!" 'You're ugly' the reflection said.

"No!" Yoona shouted. The ugly reflection smirked evilly. It slowly and creepily got out from the mirror. Yoona who witnessed the scene screamed and fainted. The ugly reflection got into the mirror back and the mirror shattered into pieces.

 

"What was that?" Luhan dropped his spoon as they heard a female scream. "Yoona-ssi!" Jieun quickly stood and ran towards the stairs. The others looked at each other before followed her to her room.

 

"Yoona-ssi!!" Jieun slammed the door open. "Jieun, in the bathroom! Hurry!" Amber called. Jieun went to the bathroom to find Yoona was in Amber's arms. "Yoona-ssi! What happen, Amber?" "I don't know. All I heard was her scream and found her here, fainted"

 

"Yoona-ssi! What happen?!!" Hye Kyo bursted into the bathroom with the boys behind her. "She fainted. I don't know what happen" Amber answered. "Get her on the bed first" With that, Jieun and Amber together carried her to her bed.

 

"Let just let her rest" Hye Kyo said. "And you? Do you want to continue rest?" she looked at Amber. "No. I'll join you for breakfast later" Amber let her body fell onto the comfy bed. "Let's go eat. Let them rest" L. Joe was the first person to exit the room. He seems a bit angry. Himchan quickly ran to him outside.

 

"What's with you, L. Joe?" Himchan pulled his shoulder roughly. "What?!" L. Joe turned to him with a cold harted glare in his eyes. "Why are you mad?" "Why?! You ask me why?! Do you realise that that causes us to be in here?! If she didn't faint, we aren't here in this freaking house now!" "Watch your ing mouth!" Himchan was about to throw a punch at him but Luhan held his hand.

 

"You two should bring yourselves together. Don't be so childish" Luhan threw his hand down. "We wouldn't go anywhere if we aren't one"

 

Himchan let out a sigh and looked down. "Argh!!" L. Joe ruffled his head and stomped off the house. "Let that brat be. He's really jerk" Luhan led Himchan out of the hallway.

 

"I'll clean that mirror later. Let's continue our breakfast first" Hye Kyo stepped out from the room. "Ah. The book" Jieun turned to her bed back when she suddenly remembers about the maze book she wanted to take earlier. The pencil was at its place where she put last night. She picked the book and went through the book.

 

"What?!" she whispered. "Amber, did you do this book?" Jieun asked Amber who was trying to sleep again. "What book? That maze book? I didn't even touch it" Amber opened her eyes a bit. "Oh. That's okay. I'm going downstais first" Jieun headed to the dining room. Everyone took their seats at the dining table once again.

 

"Where is L. Joe?" Hye Kyo broke the silence. "He went out" Himchan replied with his eyes glanced at Luhan. "He just frustrated. That's all. He'll be home" Luhan not having any eye contact with anyone.

 

"You sure he'll be okay?" Jieun question took his attention. "I'm sure, Jieun-ssi. He's my cousin. I know him well" Luhan smiled.

 

 

 

 

L. Joe stopped his steps under a shady tree. 'Those darn bastard!' he blew his front hair. 'Now that I didn't eat breakfast, I'm hungry. It's all because of them' L. Joe looked around and up the tree.

 

He climbed up the tree and sat on the branch with his back on the trunk. 'I'm getting sleepy' he yawned. His eyes began to close and he drifted into sleep.

 

 

 

 

"Where is L. Joe?" Jieun asked Luhan who was reading beside her. He just shrugged. Jieun was staring at the fireplace out of worry. "Relax, Jieun. He'll be back" Amber patted her back. She just gave her a few little nods.

 

Yoona came into the study room, joining Himchan for a chess game after she had her late breakfast.

 

"Are you feeling better now, Yoona?" Himchan asked. "Well, a bit" Yoona bit her lips and took a secret glance at Hye Kyo. "You sure?" She nodded. 'If I tell him what I saw, he'll think I'm insane' Half an hour past,

 

"Grr! I can't take it anymore! Let's go find L. Joe!" Jieun stood. "Calm down" Amber advised. "Calm down? It had been two hours since he left. Don't you think he is lost?" "He'll not"

 

"Jieun is right. Let's go find him. I'm getting worry too" Himchan stood. "Let's go! Hurry up" Yoona was quickly to respond and headed to the door.