The Reveal

P. I Unit (Paranormal Investigation Unit)

 

"WHAT?!" both of them jolted as they watched what Hye Kyo did to Himchan. "It can't be!" Amber voiced.

 

"Unluckily, it is" Hye Kyo was standing in front of them with an evil smirk. She waved her hands to their faces. Jieun and Amber fainted.

 

"You two, Himchan-" Yoona entered the room and her steps stopped as she saw what Hye Kyo did to Jieun and Amber. "You!" Yoona wasn't able to finish her sentence when Hye Kyo did the same to her.

 

"I can't let these kids free when they knew my secret" Hye Kyo voiced.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jieun felt her neck hurt. Her energy had decreased. She was too tired to even to move her hand but she tried hard to move her hands. 'Why can't I move my hands?!' she tried to open her eyes and met a sudden bright light. Her hands felt numb and as she looked at it,

 

"Himchan-ssi! What are you doing?! Let me go!!" her hands were tied to the arm rest of a wooden chair she was sitting by Himchan. Himchan seems to ignore her voice.

 

"Don't dream of asking his help. He's mine now" Hye Kyo came to the balcony where they were. "Hye Kyo-ssi! What are you doing?!" Jieun shouted and tried to release herself but it was pointless. She looked around and saw Luhan, L. Joe, Amber and Yoona were tied to the wooden chair like her. All of them were unconscious.

 

"I can't let you who know my secret be free out there, right?" Hye Kyo were sharpening a knife. 'Darn it!' Jieun grinded her teeth. "Everyone! Wake up! Amber! Yoona-ssi! L. Joe-ssi! Luhan-ssi!" Jieun shouted. Slowly, Amber and Luhan opened their eyes.

 

"What happen?" Luhan asked in puzzlement. "Let me go!" Amber tried to release herself. They were looking around, trying to figure out the situation. "You did all the mess right, Hye Kyo-ssi?!" Amber yelled. "You're right" Hye Kyo smiled at her. At Amber's shout, Yoona woke up.

 

"What happen? Where am I? Why am I tied?" she shot questions, still looking around in puzzlement. Then the picture of Hye Kyo made her faint came into her mind. "Why did you do this to us?!" she snarled.

 

"Again, I can't let someone who know my biggest secret be free" Hye Kyo simply voiced. "Yah, you should sit too" she turned to Himchan. His eyes were blank. He walked to an empty wooden chair beside L. Joe after he had tied everyone to the wooden chairs.

 

"Himchan, wake up! Don't listen to this witch!" Jieun yelled. "Pointless! He'll never hear you, stupid" Hye Kyo glared at Jieun. Jieun was really angry that she held a tight fist.

 

Suddenly,

 

"ARRRGHHH!!!! LET ME GO!!!" L. Joe shouted loudly with his eyes closed. "Yah, make him silent" Hye Kyo instructed.

 

A loud slap could be heard by everyone there. "Himchan-ssi" Yoona whispered his name. Himchan had slappes L. Joe hard across his face. Luhan, Jieun, Amber and Yoona just gapped at the unbelievable situation. L. Joe suddenly silent and still asleep.

 

"What have you done, Himchan-ssi? You're used to be really good and kind" Amber whispered. "He's not Himchan! Himchan will never do that"

 

"He isn't Himchan, you dummy. He's under my spell don't you see?" Hye Kyo smiled. "You hex!" Amber grinds her teeth.

 

"Whatever you say. Anyway, looks like the potion last longer than I thought" Hye Kyo said alone. "L. Joe seems to be able to see those wrists in his dream for a longer time than before. I must be use something overdoses. Well, clumsy me" she shook her head with smile. Hye Kyo walked to the hypnotized Himchan. Her finger slid seductively on his jaw line but Himchan didn't give any response.

 

"Sit" With that, Himchan obeyed Hye Kyo's order. She tied his wrists to the arm rest of the wooden chair. She then tied his legs to the chair.

 

"What?" L. Joe suddenly gained cautious. He tried to move his hands and legs but it was pointless. "Again, you're tied here don't you see?" Hye Kyo walked pass him. "I don't understand. Hye Kyo-ssi, what are you doing? Help release us" "I tied you, okay? Just zip your mouth!" Hye Kyo rolled her eyes and took the knife in front of them.

 

L. Joe turned to Luhan with furrowed eyebrows. "We're dead" Luhan whispered. Slowly, L. Joe realized they were in great danger.

 

'No. We're not dead' Jieun held a tight fist. Hye Kyo snapped her fingers and Himchan suddenly shook his head. His mind was back to reality.

 

"What the-" Himchan tried to move his hand. He looked at Hye Kyo who was smirking evily at him. "Hye Kyo-ssi, what's the meaning of these?!" "It means all of you had fell into my trap. I never knew I'm great at acting. Daebak for myself" she clapped her hands, feeling proud with herself.

 

"Tsk" Yoona rolled her eyes. "What is it, Yoona-ssi? Looks like I have my first victim" Hye Kyo took the shinning knife and played it between her fingers. She walked to Yoona.

 

"No! Go away!" Yoona tried hard to move. "Don't worry. I'll only ruin your beauty and then you'll be hang on the ceiling. That's all" Hye Kyo imagined the way she could kill all of them. All of them gulped.

 

"Stop it, Hye Kyo-ssi!" Luhan shouted. "You shut up! Or you'll be next!" she pointed the knife to Luhan face. He trembled. "So where were we? Oh right! Your beauty" Hye Kyo drew the knife nearer to Yoona's face.

 

"DON'T DO IT!" Yoona screamed loudly. Her lips were trembling and her hands were ice cold. Cold shiver ran down her forehead.

 

"HYE KYO-SSI!!" Himchan shouted but it was ignored. "STOP IT, !!" L. Joe yelled. "I didn't hear you" Hye Kyo jeered and the knife was 2 cm from Yoona's cheek. Warm tears streamed down her face.