Hospitalized

P. I Unit (Paranormal Investigation Unit)

 

 

Luhan opened his eyes slowly. He winched as his eyes met a sudden bright white light. His body slowly gains cautious and he sat up on the white sheeted bed.

 

"Lulu! You're awake" Mrs. Xi was beside him. She smiled broadly with her husband beside her. "Mama, papa" Luhan called with smile.

 

"Did you feel any better?" Mr. Xi asked. Luhan nodded with smile, happy that his parents were beside him.

 

"You had a long sleep, Lulu" Mrs. Lee greeted. "We were so worry back there when you suddenly fainted"

 

"Haha. Sorry" "How can you just simply say that? I'm the one who really panic" L. Joe looked away, pretended to be angry.

 

'He must be acting to be really arrogant' Luhan thought.

 

"Doctor said that your ankle had been infected. He said you were bitten by snake" Mrs. Xi voiced. "I do but" Luhan looked at his bandaged foot. "How can that get infected? I thougt it was getting better by itself"

 

"No, Luhan. Thank god you're okay or the sting must have kill you. How can you can get bitten by snake?" Mr. Xi shook his head. "I'm sorry-" Luhan wasn't able to continue his words when L. Joe voiced.

 

"It's my entire fault. If I didn't freak out, the snake will not bit him. I'm sorry" L. Joe bowed to Luhan's parents. All of them were shock because L. Joe was usually an arrogant and ignorant brat. Guilt suddenly filled him.

 

"It's okay, L. Joe. Things happen. And thank you for taking care of Luhan" Mrs. Xi smiled her motherly smile. Slowly L. Joe stood straight and smiled. This was another shocking incident to them.

 

"Thank you, Lulu. For saving my dear L. Joe" Mrs. Lee held onto both of Luhan's hands. Luhan chuckled and replied "You're welcome. Besides, that's the point of me joining him to the camp. To protect him"

 

 

 

Luhan was watching the TV alone when there was a set of knocks on his door. He looked at the door and anticipated for someone to open it. Jieun, Amber and Himchan came into the room with smile on their faces. Luhan's lips curled into a smile.

 

"Luhan-ssi! I'm glad you're fine" Jieun smiled. "Hi, Luhan-ssi" Amber waved. "Look what we bought" Himchan held out a backet of fruits to him.

 

"Thank you. Just put it on the table. I'll eat it later" Luhan pointed to a small table. Himchan looked around and asked "Where is your family?"

 

"They just went home just now. Poor them. They had taken care of me. I'm sure they're tired" Luhan replied.

 

"Here" Himchan held out two bars of packet chocolate to Luhan. Luhan took it. "Yay! Chocolate!" "Yoona-ssi gave it. She said she's sorry for not able to visit you. Her parents want her to rest at home" "That's okay then"

 

"So what did the doctor said?" Jieun asked. "My leg got infected but it's getting better. He said I can admitted out tomorrow" "That's great. I'm sure you're bored to be here every day" Amber said. "You bet I am. I'm bored to death here" he huff a sigh.

 

"But I'm curious. Your ankle was infected from the day you were bitten right? Don't you feel anything hurt on your ankle when we were at the house?" Himchan asked. "I do. But just a bit. I thought it just normal rashes. I never thought that it could get infected by bacteria"

 

"We're lucky that we are saved sooner. Or I don't know what can happen to your leg" Amber replied. "Yes. The doctor said the bacteria could infect my whole body too. I could be killed or paralyzed for the rest of my life"

 

"Anyway, how can you know that I'm awake already?" Luhan asked. "L. Joe called me" Himchan answered. "He has your number?" "Yes. Then I called these two kids" he nodded to Jieun and Amber.

 

"Yah! Watch what you're saying" she glared. "Haha. Okay. These two girls" "How can you have their numbers?" Luhan asked. "Hey, I know many people. Look how famous I am" Himchan spread out his arm in proud. "Tsk. Please" Amber rolled her eyes.

 

"Can I have your numbers?" Luhan took his phone and looked at them. "Of course" Jieun took out her phone. All of them exchanged numbers.

 

 

 

 

 

"Well, we'll see you at school" Himchan stood after they visited Luhan for a while. "I'll go to school after a few days. The doctor gave me few days of mc" Luhan replied with smile.

 

"You're lucky you can skip school. I'm so jealous of you" Amber poked Luhan. "Haha lucky me. Thanks to the snake" They burst in laughter.

 

"We'll take our leave now" Himchan waved. "Take care, Luhan-ssi" Jieun waved too. "I will. Thank you for visiting me" Luhan waved back. Himchan, Jieun and Amber went home.