Recorded

P. I Unit (Paranormal Investigation Unit)

"This house is daebak! It's like being in a castle!" Himchan was talking to himself while walking down the hallway of the third floor alone with his camcorder. He was filming the entire house. "How can someone ever think to build a beautiful house like this?" he was looking through the lens of the camcorder.

 

"It's amazing right? How can my mother ever think to design a house like this?" from out of nowhere, Hye Kyo's image appeared in Himchan's camcorder. "Hye Kyo-ssi! You startled me!" he looked at her with a broad smile. "Really? Sorry" she smiled, showing her beautifully arranged teeth. Himchan heart beat louder. He swallowed his saliva and tried to start a conversation.

 

"How long have you been staying here alone?" "Owh" Hye Kyo walked and Himchan followed beside her at the same pace. He still was filming her secretly.  "I don't know. But it's quite a while though" "Oh" They were silent. Hye Kyo suddenly stopped and turned to him. He gulped but his hand still filming Hye Kyo secretly. Himchan's mind suddenly went blank when Hye Kyo waved her hand across his face. His eyes changed. Hye Kyo looked around to see if anyone were watching her actions. An evil smirk was on her face.

 

"What is it, your beauty?" he voiced without him knowing. "Let's play a game with L. Joe, shall we?" she handed another small glass bottle of potion into his palm.

 

"This helps him to have a better vision of those hands. Let's watch how he reacts" she smirked. "Yes, your beauty" "Oh! I like this! It's like doing an experiment but it just that I know what's going to happen" she clapped her hand in delight. "I believe only both of us know about this matter" "Sure, your beauty"

 

With that, Hye Kyo left Himchan alone. Still hypnotized. Himchan stepped to his room and spotted L. Joe's figure sleeping soundly on the bed. Luhan was absent from the room. Himchan poured the potion onto L. Joe's hair. L. Joe furrowed his eyebrows as bloody wrists invaded his dream. The glass bottle in Himchan hands disappeared itself. Himchan stepped to the third floor, where he was just now. Suddenly,

 

"Damn! What happen?" he blinked his eyes. He scanned his surroundings. "Why am I here again? Yeah! The video!" with smile he continued to film the house, not knowing what he had done.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Amber and Jieun were in the library of the house. Jieun was doing the maze book while Amber almost dozed off. 'It's weird that some of the mazes in this book had been done. But the thing is I didn't do it. Amber didn’t even do it too. Then who did the mazes in this book?' Jieun bit her bottom lips.

 

"Hi" Himchan pushed open both of the doors with his hands. He was happy to able to film the house. He took a seat at an armchair beside Amber.

 

"Ah! I'm tired!" he putted his camcorder on the table in front of him. He stretched his exhausted body. "Where have you been?" Amber asked and yawned. "Haha. Around the house" he smiled proudly. "I'm super tired. This house require many energy to be discover"