Back To The School

P. I Unit (Paranormal Investigation Unit)

Yoona took her steps into the school gate slowly. Every step she took gave creeps to her. She held onto her bag strap tightly. Cold nervous sweat dripped from her forehead. She could felt all eyes were on her while she walked through the hallway to the class. Some students even whispered among them and some even glared at her.

 

'I wish I could bury myself into the ground' Yoona thought. The wound from the incident in the house left a scar on her perfect skin. Everyone looked at her in disbelief.

 

Yoona entered her class and sat her place. Her classmates were watching her. She huffed a sigh, folded her arms on the desk and placed her cheek on it.

 

'This is going to be a long day for me' she pouted.

 

Recess came. Yoona stayed at her place.

 

"Hahahah. Really?" a male student came into the classroom and met eyes with Yoona. He startled. Two of his friends followed behind him. Yoona looked on her empty desk. Her eyes expressed sadness.

 

"That monster" he whispered to his friends and they chuckled. Yoona could heard them and tears formed in her eyes.

 

"Yoona-ssi!"Jieun came to Yoona. "Omo, your face. I'm sorry, Yoona-ssi"

 

Yoona didn't let out a word. Jieun saw her eyes glimmer with tears that would fall anytime.

 

"What's wrong, Yoona-ssi? Tell me" Jieun held her hand. She shook her head. Jieun lifted her head and saw the guys.

 

"It's them right?" Yoona shook her head. Jieun saw a 'girl' beside Yoona. 'She' nodded to Jieun. `They called her monster` "I knew it. Thanks" Jieun voiced while looking at 'her'. Jieun's hand curled into a tight fist.

 

"Yah!" she bravely shouted and took their attention. "What did you call us?" they stood. "You dare call my friend a monster!" 'How did she know they called me monster?' Yoona thought.

 

"It's none of your business right?!" Barom grind his teeth. "It's my business if you mess with my friend!"

 

"Please stop. Don't create anymore commotion here" Yoona said. "You zip it!" Barom glared.

 

"Who's making hell in this peaceful class?" L. Joe came into the class. Both of his hands in his pants pockets. He gave the guys a sharp glare. "She's the one who raising hell with me" Barom pointed to Jieun.

 

"Shut the up! You're dead if I kick your !" to Yoona and L. Joe surprise, Jieun swore. All of them were shocked.

 

"Let them be. I'll give them a lesson later" L. Joe pulled Jieun hand. Yoona eyes widened at the sight but then she looked away. "Himchan wants to see us now at the rooftop" he whispered to Jieun.

 

Jieun huffed a distress sigh. "Let's go, Yoona-ssi" she called. Yoona followed Jieun out from the class and into the hallway.

 

"Dare make my Jieun angry, I'll send you straight to hell" L. Joe warned, gave them a look and stormed out from the class.

 

L. Joe ran to catch up with Jieun and Yoona.

 

"Jieun-ssi" he took her hand and Jieun had to stop. "You go first. I'll follow later" she smiled to Yoona. Yoona looked at their locked hands and her eyes saddened. She nodded and walked away.

 

"What happen?" L. Joe let go of her hand. "They called Yoona a monster. How can I just let that happen? Yoona saved me from getting killed and they didn't know about it. They just simply say she's a monster" "I know you're mad but think before you act. They're guys and they're much stronger than you" "I just can't stand they say like that" "Next, time if you ever angry at someone, tell me. Let me trash them" "But-" she sighed.

 

"Let's go now" he walked passed her. Jieun followed him.

 

 

'What did the two talk about?' Yoona opened the door to the rooftop. "There you are. Where is the two?" Himchan who was standing in front of Amber and Luhan greeted Yoona. "Yoona-ssi, did you cry? What happen?" Luhan noticed Yoona teary eyes. "Nothing. Jieun and L. Joe will come soon" Yoona took a seat beside Luhan on the floor. Luhan opened his mouth to ask Yoona more when Amber pulled his shoulder. She shook her head. Luhan nodded and quit her intention to ask her more. 'Girls and their problems. I don't want to interrupt' he thought.

 

"We just have to wait for-" Himchan didn’t finish his sentence when "Sorry we're late" L. Joe pushed the door open. Jieun followed behind him. She silent and took a seat beside Amber.

 

"The reason I call you here is" Himchan joined and took a seat on the floor. He took out a key from his pocket and placed it in the middle of their round seated. "I want to ask all of you to join me to go to that house again"

 

"Hye Kyo's house?! Are you crazy?!" Amber eyes widened as she stared at Himchan in disbelief. "Why do you want to go there? We don't have anything to do with the house anymore" Luhan voiced.

 

"I don't know" That answer came from Himchan's mouth. "You mean you don’t know why you want to go there?" Yoona asked. "Yeah. I don’t know. I just...You know I had this instinct... I just can’t sleep. I keep on thinking about it"

 

 

"You hear to your instinct?" L. Joe asked in disbelief. "Yeah" "It's okay Himchan-ssi. I understand" Jieun replied. "I know you'll understand me" He and Jieun exchanged smiles.

 

'Those two looks good together. It's annoy me' L. Joe glared at them.

 

Amber huff a sigh and voiced. "Do you really want to go there?" "If I didn't go, I'll suffer insomnia forever. That's all" Himchan simply answered.

 

"I'll go" Yoona lifted her hand. Everyone turned to her. "What? I just want help him" she bluntly spoke. "I will too" Luhan raised his hand. "Three of us will join" Jieun did same with smile. She looked at Amber. "Okay" Amber raised her hand. "That make five" L. Joe smirked and lifted his hand.

 

Himchan smiled broadly. "Thank you, all of you. I can sleep soundly after this" "So when will we go there?" Luhan asked. "Next weekend"

 

"How can you get these house keys anyway?" Jieun took the keys. "Well, with me, your entire problem can be deal easily" Himchan proudly voiced. "You mean with money and power. I know your father own a big gadget company and you're rich but can you get these keys in the nice way?" Yoona asked. "Well, if they didn’t cooperate with me nicely, I had to use the hard way" All eyes were on him in disbelief.

 

"How do you get these keys, Himchan-ssi?" Amber asked. "My father's people helped to get it. It's not my fault that they use the hard way right? They just follow my father's orders" he spoke. They shook their heads. Himchan smiled innocently.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Move aside" Luhan was pushed aside by Amber who was sitting beside him in Himchan's car. "Tell me nicely, will ya?" Luhan replied and rolled his eyes. "Okay. Please move aside Luhan-ssi" Amber rolled her eyes.

 

"Luhan-ssi, you can sit at the back" Himchan who was sitting at the front seat beside his father's driver voiced. "Okay" Luhan sighed and moved to the back seat of the car. He pouted.

 

'Poor Luhan' Jieun thought and got into the car. She sat beside Luhan at the back. "Hi, Luhan-ssi" she waved with smile. "Hi, Jieun-ssi" he replied. His face lit up.

 

"These two looks like siblings to me" Amber voiced. "Yeah" Himchan replied. L. Joe who was standing outside out of the car rolled his eyes in jealousy.

 

"What are you waiting for, L. Joe-ssi? Get in" Himchan beckoned him to come into the luxurious big car. L. Joe looked into the car. Yoona sat beside Amber. And there was only an empty seat left beside Yoona. 'Do I have to sit beside her?' L. Joe sighed and sat beside Yoona. They moved to the campsite.

 

"You sure we're going there back?" Yoona asked before they walk into the forest. "Of course. Don't worry. Hye Kyo isn't there. I'm sure" Himchan answered before turning to his driver. "Wait for us here, okay?" "Yes, sir"