The P.I Unit

P. I Unit (Paranormal Investigation Unit)

Inside Himchan's car,

 

"Sir, we have to stop for a while. The gas almost run out" the driver voiced. "Oh sure" Himchan voiced. The car took a corner and stopped at a petrol station. The driver got out from the car.

 

Himchan leaned backward and sighed. "Now I can sleep soundly" he said. "Why is everyone silent?" he turned to the back. All of then looked at Himchan.

 

"Tired" L. Joe answered. "Hahahaha. I'm sorry for involving you into this matter. I'll treat you guys later. Where do you want to go? I can take all of you there" "Like you can drive" L. Joe voiced. "FYI. I can. I just not allow using my car. I can only use it for emergencies"

 

"You've got to be kidding. How can you drive a car? We're still in school" Luhan voiced. "I learnt from my father" Then it became dead silent again.

 

"Hye Kyo sure is a masochist" Luhan looked outside. The others just nodded. "How could she kill those children? She really has no heart at all"

 

"Why did she kill them after all?" Yoona questioned. Jieun who was reading the diary spoke.

 

"In this diary, it’s written about her happy life with her mother. Hye Kyo didn’t once mention about her father. I wonder why. But in the middle part of the diary, Hye Kyo's story started becomes sad. The house was part of a village many years ago. She wrote that the villagers abandoned her family as her mother was a witch. The villagers tried many things to kill Hye Kyo's mother but she end up survive. One day, while Hye Kyo was resting at the hill we saw beside the balcony, she could hear the commotion near the lake. The villagers had killed her mother at the lake by drowning her with a large heavy rock tied to her leg. That day Hye Kyo heart filled with grudge over the villagers. Her mother had cursed the village to starve as they unable to grow any crop before she die. So after Hye Kyo's mother died, not a single crop can grow so slowly some villagers started to move out from the village. So Hye Kyo was left alone in that house for decades. Hye Kyo opened a day care at her house and purposely took care of the children. She then killed the innocent children for their parents’ sin. I guess she is still alive in those very days because of some potion or spell" Jieun explained.

 

"Seriously? I don't understand. Why kill the children? Not the parents?" L. Joe held a tight fist. He had a cold heart but everyone heart's melt went it comes to children matter. "Hye Kyo must be thinking it's a win win situation. She lost her mother and then she made the villagers lost their children" Amber replied. They nodded in agreement.

 

"Anyway, we’re lucky to survive or we’ll become part of her diary entry. It’s lucky that our teamwork is great" Himchan said. "We made a great teamwork. Why don't we-" "Let me guess. Make a group?" Amber disturbed Himchan's words. She tilted her head. He nodded. "A group that solves mysteries" L. Joe suggested. "You mean paranormal mysteries" Luhan gave him a look. "For what? Ermm.." Yoona pause her words for a while. "To help people" Their faces lighten. "And the dead" Jieun voice made everyone looked at her with creep. A smile formed on her lips and they were silent for a while. They exchanged smiles and sights.

 

"Yeah!" they cheered.

 

*I was just thinking of suggesting those things* Jieun thought.

 

"So it seems that every one of us agree with our new group. The problem is the name. What would our group be call?" Himchan looked at them. "I know. Casper" Luhan suggested.

 

"No. That sounds boring" L. Joe replied and was silent for a while. "How about the alchemist?" "No. We're not doing some science things here" Amber replied. "We need a name that shows our group specialty. That has something to do with you know. Ghost"

 

"P. I Unit" Jieun let the words escaped her lips slowly. They turned to her. "P. I?" Luhan asked. "Paranormal Investigation Unit" she stated.

 

"Sounds great to me" Amber nodded. Luhan nodded too. "I don't mind what the name is as long as we are together" Yoona stated. "That's a good name" L. Joe lifted his thumb up. "I'm fine with that name" Himchan replied.

 

"So now we're set. P. I Unit" L. Joe said and nodded at the thought of the name with his arm crossed. He looked at his watch. "It's 3:58 p.m. at Korea. And now we're officially P. I Unit members"

 

"I'm in charge of the camera" Himchan raised his hands. "And other devices. If you want to, you know catch the ghost footage. I can supply those gadgets for free" "Since your father had a device company, right Himchan-ssi" Luhan snickered.

 

"Jieun can see those 'things'" L. Joe looked at her and Jieun nodded. "I can kick people asses" Amber raised his palm. "Hey, I can do that too" L. Joe turned to Amber and they high fived. Everyone looked at them with astonishment.

 

"I don't know what I can do" Yoona said. "Yoona-ssi, don't you realise?" Himchan asked. "Realise about what?" "Your beauty. We can use it somehow"

 

"You, Luhan-ssi" Jieun looked at Luhan with her head titled. "Errmm....being cute?" Luhan face turned red. They burst into laughter. "So Yoona-ssi and Luhan-ssi, you two are our group visuals" Himchan declared between their laughter.

 

*I'm not alone now, mom* Jieun thought with smile.