Hypnotised

P. I Unit (Paranormal Investigation Unit)

Himchan was walking through the dim lighted hallway when he suddenly stood still. He shook his head and held onto it.

 

'What am I doing out here at 2 in the morning? And why my head hurts? Darn!' his vision was spinning and his head hurt as if someone pinched his head capillaries. His leg gave up and he fell but caught by a pair of beautiful arm. He looked at the owner of the arm.

 

"Hye Kyo-ssi" he whispered. She smiled and suddenly he stood again himself. "Follow me" she led him to a room. She sat at a study desk backing a wide mirror. Himchan sat across her. His iris turned grey not like usual.

 

"What do you want me to do, you're most beauty?" he voiced as if a robot. "Well, not much" Hye Kyo stood and ran her finger across the books on shelves in the dark room. Strange odor surrounded the room. She then ran her finger on his shoulder and through his neck and jaw line in a seductive way. "Put this potion on L. Joe's head. That will do the trick" she put a small bottle of unknown potion in his palm. "You sure to complete my order"

 

"Of course, you're beauty" Himchan voiced and stood facing her. His face was blank. Hye Kyo brushed the back of her hand on his cheek. "Remember. Silent and fast"

 

"Sure, you’re most gorgeous" he answered. "Go"

 

With that, the hypnotized Himchan left the room and went to the boys' room. Luhan and L. Joe were in deep dream and their soft snores could be heard. Himchan approached L. Joe and dropped few drops of potion that Hye Kyo gave on his brunette hair. When he finished, the empty potion bottle vanished. L. Joe winced as a nightmare invaded his sweet and peace dream. Himchan stood beside his bed and suddenly shook his head. 'What happen? I can't remember. This happen quite often lately' he ignored his anxious thought and went to bed.

 

 

 

 

Jieun and Yoona put the breakfast on the dining table while Hye Kyo followed behind them with a tray of coffee. Luhan, L. Joe and Himchan entered the dining room and sat at their places.

 

"Sorry for troubling you, Hye Kyo-ssi" Himchan voiced. "No problem. I'm really happy to have guests here" she replied. Yoona and Jieun exchanged glances.

 

"Jieun!" Amber came running into the dining room. "Why did you leave me alone? I was so scared, you know" "I'm sorry, Amber" Jieun replied. Amber sighed and sat at her place.

 

"I guess we can try to go back to our camp today. The teachers must be worried" Luhan looked at Himchan. They all looked at him too.

 

"Can't we just wait for another day?" Himchan asked. "Why so?" Amber questioned back. "Well, let's just talk about this after breakfast" Himchan ignored them and continued to eat. They looked at each other in puzzlement.

 

 

 

Later after breakfast, Himchan, L. Joe, Luhan, Amber, Yoona and Jieun were at the wide balcony. They sat on the floor.

 

"Let's get out from here fast. I felt we burdened Hye Kyo" Jieun spoke. Amber nodded in agree. "But can't we just stay here for a couple of days?" Himchan asked. "What for? Why do you really want to stay here? Can't we just go to our campsite?" L. Joe asked.

 

"Just listen to me will ya?!" Himchan suddenly shouted in anger. All of them were surprised. He got up and stomped out from the balcony. He leaned against a wall and sighed. He looked up.

 

'What did I just say? Kim Himchan, you know you want to leave this place to. But why did I just scold them?' He ruffled his hair and went to his room.

 

"What's with him?" Amber asked. The rest just shrugged. "He just suddenly got mad. I really don't understand him" Amber stood and left the balcony.

 

"Let's just do as he say. Just stay here for another day. He has his own reason" Luhan suggested. "Now, let's do something. I'm getting bored" Luhan stood without his walking stick. "Slowly, Luhan. I'm scared that your leg isn't fully recovered" Jieun stood. "Don't worry. I'm okay already" he smiled to assure her.

 

They walked out from the balcony. The last to leave was Jieun. She was about to shut the door behind her when a tiny hand grabbed her hand. Jieun surprised and gulped. She knew it wasn't a human hand. She stayed still.

 

"Jieun, what are you doing? Let's go" Luhan paused his movement. "Go first. I'll join you later" she tried to smile. "Oh okay" With that, they left Jieun alone.

 

"Noona" the voice of a little 5 years old boy could be heard. Slowly, Jieun turned her head to look at the 'boy'. The cute ghost boy was in a 70s outfit. "Help us" he pleaded. "You're the only one that can see us. Please" he almost cries.

 

Jieun took a deep breath and squated in front of him. She formed a small smile on her lips. "Calm down. What is it that I can help you?" She reached out her hand and carassed his hair. Suddenly she felt dizzy and her mind was absorbed into a different world. Or to be exact, the past.

 

Kids were laughing and chasing each other around. It was a peaceful and happy scene at the balcony. The boy that called Jieun was sitting a corner of the balcony with an elder girl beside him. The two were laughing at some jokes. A loud thump could be heard and all of them froze their action. Smiles fade away from their beautiful faces. Someone familiar came into the balcony in anger and in a flash the scene turned creepy and heart breaking. The happy children lay on the wet bloody floor lifeless. The boy lay lifeless beside the elder girl. The elder girl face was scratched with knife.

 

"Stop it!" a voice snapped Jieun out from the vision. Jieun turned to look at the 'boy' again. She asked. "She is your sister right?" The boy nodded and voiced. "Please. Get out from here or you'll die like us" She nodded and with that the 'boy' disappeared.

 

"Stop it!" Once again, L. Joe's shout brought Jieun to reality. "L. Joe!" she shoots up and ran to the boys' room.

 

 

Yoona, Hye Kyo, Himchan, Luhan and Amber were staring at L. Joe in shock. Jieun arrived at the room. "What happen?"

 

"Go away!" L. Joe was kicking something that everyone couldn't see. He lay on his bed. "What's with L. Joe?" Yoona asked in concern. "I don't know. He was just resting on the bed and he suddenly throw tantrum" Luhan answered.

 

"Don't touch me!" L. Joe shouted and kicking the empty air. It was like seeing him having a nightmare but it just that he wasn't sleeping.

 

"Calm down, L. Joe" Luhan tried to hold L. Joe's arm. "Let me go!" L. Joe pushed Luhan until he fell onto the floor. L. Joe didn't even realize he pushed Luhan.

 

"You okay, Luhan?" Hye Kyo helped him to stand.

 

"I'm fine" he nodded, eyes still on L. Joe.

 

"He looks as if hypnotized" Amber voiced. "Don't touch me!" L. Joe still kicking the empty air. " off!"

 

Luhan just simply stood and walked to L. Joe again. His spirit of bringing L. Joe to reality didn't fade that easily. He gave L. Joe a loud slap across his face. The others gulped at the sudden action. With that, unexpectedly L. Joe froze and he fell asleep. He, who before grunting his teeth in anger were now in slumber.

 

"How do you do that?" Himchan turned to Luhan with his rounded eyes. "I don't know. I just did it" Luhan shrugged and watched L. Joe. "I'm so dead when he wake up and knew I slapped him"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's real, Amber" Jieun told Amber. "But the others might not believe it" the later replied. Both of them were in the living room alone. The others had wondered off somewhere in the house.

 

"I know. They might think I'm crazy if I say I can see these 'things' right?" Amber nodded. "So now what? We can't stay here any longer. But Himchan wants" Amber shrugged and replied "I wonder why he really wants to stay here?" This time it was Jieun to shrug. Both of them lost for words for a while and Amber broke the silent.

 

"Let's just do as Himchan says. But we should pretend we never think Hye Kyo is like that" "Sure" Jieun nodded.