Yoona

P. I Unit (Paranormal Investigation Unit)

"We should go now. Or our parents will be worry of us" Himchan took their attention. "You're right. It almost dusk. We better get out from here before the sun set" Luhan stated. Jieun held the diary in her hand. With that they walked out the room and out from the house.

 

Himchan locked the door and kept the key into his pocket.

 

"Okay let's go" L. Joe turned to walk away from the house. "But do you know the way back to the camp?" Amber asked. "Sure. Look" he pointed to the trees with red ribbons tied to the braches. A branch from each three the walk by was tied by red ribbon. "Himchan-ssi did that"

 

"Haha! I'm genius right?" Himchan praised himself. They raised their eyebrows and on their faces described 'Okay...'. "Maybe not that genius. Let's move" Himchan began to walk. The others exchanged looks and followed him. Jieun walked at the back and Yoona was in front of her. She walked to her.

 

"Yoona-ssi" Jieun called. 'What does this poor girl want?' Yoona thought before looked at her. "Yes?" "I just want to thank you for the other day" "Other day?" "Yes. About that" Jieun pointed to Yoona's cheek. "I'm sorry about your face. If it's wasn't for you, I could have die now. Thank you" "It's nothing" Yoona looked to the front back.

 

"Jieun!" Amber called. She was far behind them. Jieun looked at her. "Amber, hurry up!" Jieun called. "Wait for me" Amber was panting. Jieun stopped her steps and waited for Amber.

 

'Why did I ever help that poor girl?' Yoona thought.