you've become so cold

I can't afford to fall in love

 

????? pov

I checked my phone when the bell rung for lunch. ‘That’s weird he barley ever texts me unless it’s something important ‘I thought

Well I better start walking over there I mean come on I was almost to the lunch room!!!

At the roof top

No one’s pov

“Why are they taking so long?” Jiyoung started to wine.

“Just wait, I’m sure they’ll be here before you know it,” Top said not even bothering to look to the others way.

“Yeah, yeah I know “he said slightly pouting.

To Saiyuri, Seungri, and Daesung

Just as you and Seungri turned the corner, you heard someone running towards you. You turned around and saw Daesung heading towards you guys. You turned back around and started to walk ahead.

Taken back by your sudden actions Daesung stopped and just stood in his spot, then when suddenly Seungri did the same thing. They were shocked by your coldness. It seems that they have forgotten how you act when there is no one else around. But it hurt them deeply because now you were colder than ever.

‘what happened to you Saiyuri-ah why have you become so cold?’ they thought.

"Well did you finish the matter you had to attend to?" you said as you continued to walk ahead not even bothering to look back.

"Yeah it's all taken care of" Daesung said as his once happy tone became sadden and dull.

"I'm glad to hear that," you said in a monotone voice, "We better hurry or we might not get to eat."

"Yes" the both said and you guys walked quietly till you reached the roof top.

============

aww sad isn't it comment and

subscribe for more

ps this update was meant for yesterday