explanations

I can't afford to fall in love

 

No one's POV

"What?!!" Seungri exclaimed.

"You could have never done that, could you?" Jiyoung exclaimed 

"Yes it was my entire fault, they were taken to the hospital in critical condition." you said as you turned your head way from them.

"How was it your fault?" Top asked 

"Yeah, I heard that you weren't even near the fight when it happened." Daesung added.

"Don’t you see they went on their own to fight this gang that was threatening our territory?”

“That can be your fault they went there on their own will you didn’t force them to go.” Jiyoung interrupted.

“But you see that’s where your wrong!!” you shouted, “That same day I received a text message. It was from Kyu Hyun, but I ignored it and I thought it wasn’t important.” You said covering your mouth trying to hold back your tears."When I finally looked at the text it was already to late. Even though i ran as fast as i could I didn't make it in time. When I got there Dong Hae, Lee Tuck, Ye Sung, any Kyu Hyun were bleeding very badly and-" just then you felt your leg weaken and you slid to the floor as tears ran down your face without you even noticing it.

Then Top walked towards you, and reached for your hand that was covering your mouth. Yet again you jerked away.

He was puzzled yet again. ‘Why are you backing away from me? Do you hate us for pulling you into this world that you don't belong too?’

“Don’t touch me!!!” you screamed. "its all my fault, it's all my fault. . . . " you repeated to your self over and over again. 'I hate this! Why am I so weak, I've never even cried once since my mother death and now I'm letting them see me cry, GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF SAIYURI!!!'

SLAP!!

What had just did shocked every one. Top had just slapped you right across the face. he never laid a finger on you. If someone would so even touch a hair on your head he would have beaten up that person so badly they would have to be taken to the emergency room. He could even kill them if he wanted to but you never let it go that far. 

'He slapped me?" you though as you held your swollen cheek. You looked at him with big eyes of course you were shocked but and you stopped crying for a second but then your eyes started to water even more.

The rest of the guys looked at him with shock and soon their gazes turned to glares they were ready to pounce on him for hitting you. But what you did next shocked them. 

You leaped forward onto Top's chest hid you head in it and hugged him very tightly. He didn't say any thing he just held you by your waist and patted you on the head. He knew you were in pain and by the looks of it, it had been for a while now.

You guys stayed like that for a while even when the bell rang for you guys to go to class you still didn't move. You just kept sobbing and he kept patting your head. When you were able to mange your sobs you loosened your grip on him and let out a small "Thank you"

Then someone walked up to both of you and reached out to you with a tissue in their hand.

"Thank you," you said as to took the tissue gently out of the person's hand. You look up to see who it was and you were surprised to see who it was.

=============

ooh cliff hanger  

read  to find out what happens next 

comment and subscribe for faster update 

cuz normally i if get a comment or a new subscriber it makes me want to up date and new chapter for each new thing 

weird i know right?