the reason

I can't afford to fall in love

 

No one's pov

At the roof top

You enter with the other two behind you. Jiyoung looks over to the door when he heard it open. He seemed puzzled by the fact that Seungri and Daesung weren't engaging in a conversation. And the fact that you weren't laughing.

"Did something happen." He asked in a concerned voice.

"Nothing at all," you said turning your head to avoid any eye contact.

"From the looks of it there is most certainly something wrong and by the way that your acting the problem wasn't just caused today." Top said as he turned around and started to walk to them and distancing himself from the railing of the roof.

"No there is nothing bothering me, so don't worry about it." You said as you started to walk towards the railing of the roof, when, suddenly you were stopped by one's hand holding your wrist.

"Don't worry about it, it has nothing to do with you," you said as you jerked you hand away.

They were all taken back by the fact that you jerked away form Top. I mean it was normal for you to jerk away from everyone else, but when it came down to him you would tell him anything, heck you would run to him hopping that if you were with him all you problems would disappear.

But this time it was different. You didn't wish to tell them what was wrong. 'This is my fault and they can't be involved in any of this' you thought as you stared from off of the roof top.

"Well that's where you got it wrong. It does concern us, because anything that involves you also involves us." Top said in a firm voice almost as if he was angry.

"No it does not this is my business and it you have no right to enter it." you said still in a monotone.

"Yes it does!!!!" Seungri practically screamed, which made every one turn back to see him and saw him trying to hold back his tears. "It has a lot to do with us, because you are our jjang, an-" then you cut him off.

"Shut up!!" you screamed "you guys are not part of my men anymore."

"But-" Jiyoung started but then you also cut him off.

"When you guys entered high school you guys become out of my reach. I can no longer call you my men you belong to the jjang of this school and only if I can defeat him then I can claim you as mine again." you said your voice now becoming shaky.

"That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard," Jiyoung said 

"NO IT'S NOT!!!" you screamed, "~sigh~ I'm sure you heard about the situation that happened a few months back, right?" you said in a calm voice.

"What are you talking abou-" Seungri and G-D started.

"Yes we did." Top and Daesung said at the same time.

"What?" Jiyoung said with a surprised look. "Why didn't you tell us?!!"

"Because you had become loyal to them!!" Top shouted.

"So is that why you refuse to be our jjang now!!" Seungri shouted.

"No that’s not -" you started

"Then why!! Why can't you-"

"Can't you see I almost got 4 of my men killed!!!!"

"What?" Seungri said 

=======================================================

yay new chapter hope you liked it 

comment and subscribe