Leavin them behind

I can't afford to fall in love

Walking down the hallway no one said a word. HeeChul and Taeyong walked behind not daring to say a word. But HeeChul couldn't stand the silence any longer, he wanted to know what was wrong, and just as he was to speak the silence was broken.

"What is it HeeChul?" you asked.

"Huh?" HeeChul didn't say anything but she read him like a book.  She always knew what was wrong and he could never hide anything from her even if she did not look at him.

"What's on your mind? You having second thoughts about coming back?" you asked still you did not turn to face him and continued to walk. You were almost at the front gate. You wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. Even though it was just the second day and you still had afternoon classes.

"I, uh . . ." he couldn't seem to put what he thought in words. He had turned his back on the gang. He didn't betray them by joining a new one, no he stayed loyal but never once made an effort to make contact once since he was transferred to a different school. He wanted to but couldn't, his parents forbid him from doing so.

"Sayuri!!" someone screamed from behind you guys. Interrupting HeeChul's thoughts and he never did answer you question. But you all turned around to see the owner of the voice even though you already knew who it was.

"We wanna come with you." one said panting

"No" you said instantly, you couldn't allow them to follow.

"But we want to-"

"I said no its not safe for you two." You said with a sadden look on you face.

"What? Why?! How come Taeyong hyung can but we can't?!" Seungri ask, or more like screamed.

"Because I know that he can handle what is to come, and I can't bare to see you two get hurt and it better for you to stay on their side." you said.

"We won't get hurt just let us come. How come you gave Taeyong a chance but not us? We're not some children that need protection!" Daesung said clearly there was anger in his voice.

"Just stop it," you said looking down and avoiding any type of eye contact.

"What? Does this mean you'll turn your back on us and declare war against us?" Seungri asked his voice now shaking.

"I will never do that!" you said as you signaled for Taeyong to come near. You reach for his hand that contained the pendants and gently took them from him.

"See these?" the just nodded as they stared at the fine piece of jewelry, "Remember how the represent the bond we share as a gang?" and once again they just nodded. "Well it means two things, the chain represents on thing and the pendant represents another. The chain represents the link between you and the gang and the pendant means the protection you revive. If the chain is to break then it means that your bond with the gang is lossed but if the pendant is still in tact then you still receive the protection from all of us, but if it's to be shatterd by the leader, it's the same as being declared an enemy." you paused and let out a long sigh, "So until this problem is resolved you two are temporarily removed from the gang."

Their eye widened as you spoke the last part then suddenly Daesung had an out burst, "Then what is to be of Jiyoung-hyung and Seunghyun-hyung?! You took their pendant and shattered them, WHY?!"

"Because they would never turn their back on their leader and clearly I'm not their leader." you said as you stared at the with cold eyes, "Now go before the see you" you said and just before they could protest you spoke again, "Please," and then placed a soft kiss on each of their foreheads, and the just stood there unable to speak or move.

You turn you back on them as you heard the engines of the motorcycles.

------———

Yeah I know it was a short update but at least there was one anyways I hope to update another one soon

But remember COMMENTS &/or SUBSCRBERS = FASTER UPDATES !!!! Remember that

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*