Let's start

I can't afford to fall in love
"Now, tell me, when exactly are the other three to come out of the hospital, hmm?" I said I'm not really amused with this situation.

"LeeTuek will be released later today, YeSung will be released later in the week and well DongHae, he is . . . Umm well he . . ."

ーーーーーーーーー

"He what?!" you said as you glared at them and gritted your teeth.

"He is ummmm" EunHyuk started to say but avoided and direct eye contact.

You gripped the chair, and still glared but this time it intensified, "He's what EunHyuk? What happened to him?!" As you glared you weren't aware that RyeoWook had gotten up and had gone into the kitchen to get something to calm you down.

"Here, Sayuri, drink this it'll calm you down." RyeoWook said as he calmly gave her the drink.

You took the drink and held it tight, "Tell me, EunHyuk, what exactly happened to DongHae?" your grip tightened with every word.

"You can't hide it from her forever, you know that don't you EunHyuk," Kangin said and the leaned forward and look you directly in the eyes, "DongHae is in a comma,"

"What?! Thats impossible, when I saw him he was awake and we talked." you said.

"Yeah, but a few hours later, his pain came back ten times worse and he couldn't handle it and he forced himself it a coma," KiBum said, it was his first time speaking.

"The  doctor said that he did it willingly in order to protect himself from the pain. He said that, that was his body's way of healing it's self and that since he went into willingly, he would be the one to end up waking on his own and we can't do anything," SiWon continued after him.

"Damn it!!" you screamed as you flung the glass and all of it contents across the room, causing it to hit the wall and shatter on contact. You got up fast, "What the hell?" you said in a hush voice. You brought your thumb up to your mouth and started to bight down on it hard, enough to even draw blood. You passed back and forth. You need DongHae.

"Where are Henry and Zhoumi right now?" you said still pacing back and forth.

"They're still in China, they are set to arrive next week," Kangin replied.

"And ShinDong? Where is he?"

"His parents sent him off to the states to meet his fiancé, he'll be gone for a year if not more." Sungmin spoke this time.

"And the f(x) girls?"

"They are distributed in each of the five main schools, one of them is actually in your school," Kangin replied.

"Which one?"

"Amber." Taeyong spoke or the first time and everyone looked at him.

"How do you know?" you asked.

"She was part of the business I was taking care of, I had to help her get enrolled in school with no suspicions from TVXQ."

"I see, now what about SHINee? Where do the stand?" you said as you turned to the others.

"They've sided with TVXQ, as ordered by their leader Onew." Kibum spoke again.

"Damn," you said as you bit you thumb this time actually drawing blood, "RyeoWook, I want you to find all you can about that group TVXQ, especially that Changmin. Hankyung, I want you and HeeChul to find out who is siding with them and who is siding with us. Kangin, when LeeTuek gets released this after noon you two are to get the paper work ready for Henry and Zhoumi to be placed at Lee Academy. SiWon, you are to find out information about the f(x) girls, along with Sungmin. And Taeyong you are to arrange a meeting with all the f(x) member, that will take place next week. Do you all understand?"

"Yes!" everyone who was given an assignment replied.

"Good, now go, I need the information fast," you said as you sat back down and leaned back.

---------

Update!!!

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*