First thing in the morning and the chaos just begins

I can't afford to fall in love

Your pov

I staired at tabi  when he lifted my chin I was so confused at but the I heard him say "He's looking this way" he wispered it so that only I could hear.

Then he kissed me on the forehead. And  said "I missed you too honey" 

I had finaly relised what he had just said to me.

  "Then if your going to mess with him then do it right" I wispered it softly and made sure that he was the only one to hear me. Then I cupped his cheeks and pretended to kiss him.  

The next thing I knew I heard Seungri laughing really hard. I turned around and saw G-D's expression it was to die for. No seriously it was his eyes bugged out and his mouth was wide open. 

"Close your mouth you'll catch flies." TOP said in a sacastic voice.

Daesung was smiling so big. 

"Come on hyung we got to get to class we only have 5 minutes left." Seungri said trying hard not to laugh  but you could clearly tell that it was an epic fail. We all turned around and started to walk to our classes.

  "Hahaahahha did you see his face?" TOP said 

"Yeah I know it was to die for." Daesung said 

"Yeah I know right?" Seungri said still trying not to laugh. 

"What do you th-" I was cut off. 

"Yah!!!" I heard some one scream. Next thig I knew there was a loud 'thud' and I turned around. I saw jiyoung on top of tabi.

"Who told you, you could touch my Saiyuri!" he compained and then put a pouty face on.

No one's pov 

"Pft . . . .hahaahahha." everyone started to laugh. 

"man you fall for pranks so easily," TOP said from under him.

"Yeah I know especially anything that involves his precious Saiyuri." Seungri said as he tried hard not to laugh. 

"Yeah I know she is so precious to him and she doesn't even call you oppa." Daesung said still laughing. 

Meanwhile TOP pushed G-Dragon off of him then got up and dusted him self off. 

"Yeah I know. She only calls TOP hyung that." Seungri said then looked at Daesung,

" Why do you think that is hyung?"

"Don't know maybe she likes him . . . . " Daesung said teasingly. 

"pft . . . Hahaha . . . That would . . . never. . . . happen" you said in between your laughs. 

"Why wouldn't it?" Seungri asked. 

"Because that's how life works." You said. 

"How does that even make any reason in this stiuation?" Daesung said. 

"it's not supposed to." You said. 

"then why do you only call him oppa and not us??" Seungri questioned. 

"I'll tell you if you guys promise to eat lunch with me today" you said. 

"Okay" both of them complained. " now tell us" 

Ring ring

"F**k, how come even when I get here early I'm still late?" you scremed, "Well guys I got to go bye" but before they could replay you were already gone. 

Meanwhile with G-D & TOP

TOP'S pov  

After thowing G-D off of me I got up and dusted myself off then G-D did the same. 

"So you seem like a very jelious father Jiyoung." I said teasingly. 

"I am not a father. I'm not that old" he said. 

"Aww are you afraid someone will come and snatch you baby girl away? Hmm?" I said still teasing him. Just then I heard a bit of the conversation the others were having. 

["Yeah I know. She only calls TOP hyung that." i heard Seungri say then  

" Why do you think that is hyung?"

"Don't know maybe she likes him . . . . " Daesung said teasingly. 

"pft . . . Hahaha . . . That would . . . never. . . . happen" I heard Saiyuri say in between her laughs.

] just then I felt my heart drop. But why am I so disipointed . . .

   "Yah!! Plus I would have to protect her from people like you." he said. 

"Yeah yeah whatever" I said and started to walk off just as the bell rang. 

"Yah! What's with the sudden mood change?!" I heard Jiyoung yell as he tried to catch up to me. But I just ignored him and kept walking. 

'Damn what is this felling? Am I getting sick or something?' I though to my self. 

End of pov 

=====================

so what you guys thimg is it gettimg good?

oh and if you comment i'll update faster

cuz right now it seems that you guys dont like it