Trouble prt 1

I can't afford to fall in love
Chapter 16 ________

Top's POV

'Man what is wrong with me?! How could I fight with her again? First I slap her and then I pick another fight with her. Why must I act so childish.' these never ending questions keep roaming in my mind, I just stare out the window, while the rest of the guy just goof around in the class room.

Suddenly I saw something that caught my attention. There were a bunch of motorcycles by the school wall. It was visible for me to see since we were on the third floor. Those guys look oddly familiar.

             Suddenly I saw girl get off the bike, I didn't quite see her face but I already knew who it was. No other girl would dare to come to school with a bunch of guys on motorcycles. Plus I know those bikes; Saiyuri had those specially designed just for them. I hate them so much. But how could she dare to come to school with those imbeciles, does she want to get in trouble with the school or does she just want our jjang to get angry?!

                 Even though she was really close to me, she always preferred them, especially that dumb Heechul. That dumb pretty boy, I can’t stand him!

            “Seunghyun!!!” I heard someone call I turned my head and the rest of the guys were staring at me.

            “Huh?” I replied as I looked up at Jiyoung

             “Are you even listening to me? I’ve been calling your name for the last 5 minutes,”

             “Oh really? Sorry, what did you need?”

          “Class it about to start and I need my seat back.” He said in a slightly irritated voice.

​            “Ah, my bad, I’ll move now,” I quickly got up and went to my seat without looking at the others, soon after class had started and I had started to forget why I was so mad.

               Lunch time

               Saiyuri’s POV

                ​As soon as the bell rang for lunch I got up grabbed my bag that had the lunches in them and ran straight for the roof top. I couldn’t wait for lunch, I would get to see everyone and I didn’t have to stay in that class room where nobody liked me. They wouldn’t even try to make contact with me. Well I guess I can’t complain because I had told them I did not wish to make friends, but I hoped that someone would actually challenge that, just like he did when we were younger.

                  Since I was so lost in thought I hadn’t noticed that I had already reached the roof top. There I saw Daesung, Seungri, and Taeyoung. Daesung was the first to notice me like always and he pushed the other aside and ran then jumped on me. I probably wasn't the best idea in the would to do that, because before I new it I was flat on the floor.

 

                 "Hi Daesung, how are you today?" I asked like it was nothing cuz I mean I was already use to it.

                  "I'm just wonderful, and how are you today?" he asked just normally and smiled really big.

                   "That's great, and I'm good today as well" I said and smile back, 'seriously though this guys smile is contagious I just love it, it really makes my day' I though to myself.

                     "Yahh! What do you think you two are doing?!" that's what I heard someone shriek. And of course if anyone could pick out that voice it would be me.

 

                 I turned my head slightly and saw Jiyoung and Top stand at the door that lead to the roof top. Well of course I had to use this opertunity to mess with Jiyoung and also Top because right now he really pissed me off.

                   So I wrapped my arms around Daesung's neck, "Can't you tell by just looking?" and just then both Jiyoung and Tops mouths were to the floor. I'm such a genius, and I guess Daesung had caught on, so he leaned down and kissed my forehead.

                    "I guess we'll have to finish this later now won't we?" he said.

                   Then we stared at each other for a moment and then we bursted out laughing. I let go of his neck and he got off me, he stood up and then helped me up and I dusted myself off.

                    "pft . . . Ahahahahahaha" everyone but Jiyoung and Top started to laugh, they were so red if you didn't know any better you would say they were tomatoes.

                        "Ahahah 'can't you tell' you said ahahaha" Daesung said in-between his laughs, "Pure genius . . . ahahahaha"

                       "I know right? Ahahahaha" I tried to say while holding my stomach, "But the true genius was the 'we'll finish this later' thing that really killed it. . . . ahahah," by now Seungri and Taeyoung were holding on to each other, trying to support each other from falling to the floor.

                  "YAH! That's not funny and how dare you kiss my precious baby girl I'll kill you for that Daesung!" Jiyoung shrieked as be ran and grabbed Daesung by the collar.

                     "Ahahahahahah he finally reacts" I said still laughing, "Has Top reacted yet?" I asked as I turned my head to see him. When my eyes met his it scared me, he wasn't just staring, he was glaring at us.

                       Everyone was shocked and then I think I heard Seungri say 'Ooo I think he's mad~' and then I heard Taeyong say 'Yeah probably because he is the only one up till now that has ever kissed Saiyuri before' I seriously think they said that but I couldn't think straight at least not with Top glaring at me like that.

                   'clap clap clap' I heard coming from behind Top.

                  "Wonderful, just wonderful, I was wondering where you guys had gone yesterday. One of the boys told me that you skipped the rest of your periods after lunch just to hang out with some little girl. Don't you want to introduce us to the girl? I mean if she is so great that you guys skipped class to hang out with her she must be pretty important, right?"

                      "Ah, Yunho hyung-nim!" Jiyoung said as he let go of Daesung and walked passed us including Top. He bowed politely, and before I knew it everyone else had done the same.

                     "So come one introduce us to her we want to have some fun as well." Yunho said as he tilted slightly.

                            "ummm . . . . That is" Jiyoung started as he scratched his head, "Come in Hyung anything but her. . . I mean-"

                    "Ah, so you the famous Yunho. Jjang of this high school and leader of these idiots" I said as I crossed my arms and walked towards him until I was face to face with him.

                     "Ah I'm glad you know me young miss," he said as he gently placed his had on my cheek.

            I slapped his hand away as fast as I could, "Don't flatter me, I won't be swayed but you acts, now tell me which of the idiots is ChangMin?" I said while I looked at the guys fallowing him, I knew he had to be one of them because these guys were referred to as TVXQ.

                      He tilted his head back slightly and gave a small laugh and said, "So your interested in him, huh? Why don't you like me instead I'll make you top queenka?" and then tried to touch my face again.

                      And again I slapped away his hand, "I'm not interested, so just tell me who the hell ChangMin is!" I almost screamed this time.

"Ooo touchy, but that doesn't matter," he said then he pointed at the guy to his left and said, "That's him, happy?"

                            I ignored his comment and walked towards ChangMin   "So you're the one who damaged my precious boys and put that scar on his face, huh?!" I said I was seriously annoyed with these guys.

                   "Hey, miss I don't know what your talking about" he replayed.

                        I turned around and pointed at Daesung and Seungri, "Hey, you two! Bring HeeChul to me this instant!" this time I yelled.

                     ". . . But-" Seungri started

                      "Hurry up! I want him here in the next five minutes or else!" I was yelling.

                           "Yes!" Daesung said and grabbed Seungri's wrist and ran off.

                         "Who do you think you are?! Sending my boys to do your bidding, huh?!" Yunho said in a stern tone and I turned around to face him

                        "You'll find out soon enough," I said as I walked towards the railing.

                      To Daesung and Seungri

                    No ones pov

                       they walked all the way to the class where HeeChul was which was year 2 class 3. Since every one was on break they just stared at Daesung and Seungri because they knew that if those two were walking together it was because Yunho sent them and they person picked was a very unlucky one.

                         "Hyung I don't want to do this. I mean we already defied Yunho-Hyung by not showing Saiyuri to him and now this?" Seungri started to wine.

                          "there's no point in turning back now, plus we are already here," he said as he looked up at the sign that read "2-3". They walked in and saw HeeChul talking with some people.

They walked up to him, "Kim HeeChul?" Daesung started and HeeChul looked up to face him as in giving him a sign to continue, "There is someone who would like to see you." Seungri said as he finished Daesung sentience.

                  "You know if it was just Yunho that need me you could have just said so." he said as he snickered.

                     "it's not him now come on" Daesung said coldly, and HeeChul got up and followed them. They escorted him all the way back to the roof top.

                   After the arrived at the roof top

                 "He's here," Seungri said in a slight bitter tone.

                        Saiyuri turned around and as soon as she saw HeeChul she ran and embraced him.

                       "I missed you my Cherry," she said in a soft voice so only he could hear. HeeChul's eyes grew wide when he heard that name and wrapped his arms around her holding her tight, as if thinking that if he let go of her now she would vanish into tin air.

      _____________

             yay new update sorry for taking so long it's just that school is very hectic right now

                 Ps I love all these bands that I use don't think of it any other way and I used TVXQ like jjangs cuz they are awesome XD

 

         comment and subscribe for faster updates