No going back

I can't afford to fall in love

No one's POV

Standing there facing the front gates and starting to walk towards them, followed by Taeyong and one nervous HeeChul. Then finally the motorcycles arrived. One of them stopped right in front of you and got off. He was holding a folded up cloth with shinny leather gloves on top of it. And he extended the objects out to you. You took the gloves off the cloth and handed them to Taeyong to hold. Then you reached for cloth and unfolded it. Now it was no ordinary cloth it was actually a very thin jacket. It was black and the sleeves went down just a little below the elbow and on the back there was a red bloodshot Lilly. You gently slipped your arm in one of the sleeves and then the other and then fixed the collar and the rest of the jacket. You reached for the gloves but he didn't allow you to take them. Instead he took your hand and put the glove on your hand instead and did the same with you other hand. After he had finished you adjusted the gloves.

 

"Let's go," you said as you approached Kyuhyun, "HeeChul you ride with Hankyung and Wookie, ride with Sungmin. Let Taeyong rid you bike," you said

"Umm what about you? Can I just ride with you or Taeyong?" HeeChul asked as he fidgeted with his hands and looked down. He was scared of what the others would say, him, the great Kim HeeChul, ran away and betrayed them. He couldn't seem to handle that thought.

"Come on HeeChul we don't have much time. Just ride with Hankyung," you said as you looked at him the you turned to Kyuhyun, "I'm riding Kyuhyun's bike because it's faster than all the others and I duet he wants to ride with anyone else." you said as Kyuhyun got off the bike and you got on, you took the helmet and put it on.

"But-"

"Yah! What are you guy doing?! Get back to class!" someone screamed for behind. You turned your head and saw that it was the associate principle running toward you guys.

"," you cursed and grabbed Kyuhyun's arm and pulled him onto the bike, you signaled Taeyong to go first, and he did, followed by the rest, you looked back and saw HeeChul frozen in place, his eyes huge and shaking in fear. It his parents were to find out he would be in for it this time. Luckily for him his back was facing the man running towards them, but yet he couldn't seem to move.

"HANKYUNG!!" you screamed, and he knew exactly what you meant, and befor you could say anything else Hankyung made his way to HeeChul, grabbed him by the waist and pull HeeChul into his lap he quickly grabbed the helmet that was placed on the side of his bike and put it on HeeChul's head. And rode off following the others. How he could do all that while driving a motorcycle, really surprised you, yet he was one to be fast.

You rode behind them and soon came to the front where Taeyong was and soon passed him, while Kyuhyun's grip tightened around your waist. Clearly he was scare when you drove, so you slowed down a bit but soon enough you were already arriving at your apartment.

---------------

I got inspired so I just want to know if there should be HanChul? Yes? No? Hmmm? Please tell me TT^TT

two subscribers in one day made me so happy it just made me want to update (⌒▽⌒)

Now remember everyone

COMMENTS AND/OR SUBSCRIBERS = FASTER UPDATES

I hope to update another later today but it might be short. So idk but we'll see

v(^_^v)♪ ♪(v^_^)v-arent they cute they dancing-