Trouble part 2

I can't afford to fall in love

 

No one’s PO V

“It’s okay cherry, I won’t disappear when you let go, I promise,” Sayuri said as she slowly released her grasp. Heechul just nodded and then slowly released his grasp as well.

Sayuri turned and started to walk in YunHo’s direction, glaring at him more intensely with every step.

“Okay, now that you have your stupid lap dog with you, will you tell us who the hell you are?!” Junsu said with an irritated tone of voice. He was clearly irritated with the girl, he did not like her nor did he want to know her. All he knew was that he hated her for defying his leader and he wanted revenge.

As Junsu glared at her, YunHo suddenly raised his hand, signaling Junsu to stop, and he observed the girl, then spoke, “Now Junsu, you can’t talk to a lady that rudely, and then you ask why you don’t have a girlfriend. Now then would you mind telling us who you are Miss?” YunHo said as he turned to face Sayuri once again.

“You should already know who I am, will get my revenge on you guys.” Sayuri said in a harsh tone while glaring at them.

“Miss, seriously I don’t know what my boys or I did to you but-”

“You don’t know what you did?! Ha don’t make me laugh! You should know damn well what you did to my boys, especially you!” she said raising her voice as she pointed at ChangMin.

“Max what did you do?” Micky whispered to Max.

“I don’t know,” he simply said, and this infuriated Sayuri.

“You don’t know what you did?!” Sayuri scoffed at his comment, she turned to Heechul grabbed hold of his jaw and tilted it to the side, so that it exposed a skin color Band-Aid, near his jaw line. She pulled off the Band-Aid or more like ripped it off , causing Heechul to flinch in pain, “then what the hell is this?!” she said as a scare was reviled from where the band aid use to be. The mark was now pinkish, showing that it had healed but also that it would never go away.

The fact that the mark was there to haunt her because she couldn't do any thing about it. Not then and not even now. Every time her and her boys fought it was always a rule to never get injured in the face. She had picked then for that reason, not only did they have to be able to fight but they also had to have an impeccable image, and he had ruined it.

 

 

"Mark my words, I don't fight to get even I fight to crush my opponents. I declare war on you Tong Vfang Xien Qi!!! I will crush you!" You said as you turned your back at then and stared to the big bang boys, "Now tell me, where do you guys stand. With me or with them?"

 

 

No one said anything, they just stared at their shoes except for one of them, he looked straight at you and walk towards you.

 

 

"I'm with you," Taeyong said as he placed a hand on your shoulder.

 

 

"And you guys?" you asked again but yet again they didn't say anything, "Fine, I'll decided for you!" you said as you walked towards them. You stopped when you were right in front of TOP. You reached out and grabbed a shinny pendent that hung from his neck. Then yanked it so that the chain broke and threw it on the floor.

 

 

"Saiyuri what are you-" but before they could say anything else or even stop you, you crushed it with your foot causing it to shatter.

 

 

You walked and faced Jiyoung. He looked at you with hurt eyes, as if begging you not to do what you were planing on doing. But you didn't care, you reached for the pendent that hung around his neck and yanked it and causing it to brake as well. You held it in your hand tightly and just as you were about to throw it on the ground, when you felt someone holding your wrist.

 

 

"Please don't do it," Jiyoung said his eyes begging you not to do it. You just jerked your arm away and threw it on the floor and crushed it with your foot.

 

 

Still you never spoke once and when you stood in front of Seungri and Daesung, you just stared at them. You didn't reached for his pendent but instead reach for the back of the chain and in hooked it, and you did the same to Daesung's. You then signaled Taeyong to come closer and he did. You placed both of the pendents in his hand.

 

 

You pulled out your phone and dialed a number. As the phone rang, you started to walk out the door, no one said anything and Taeyong and HeeChul just followed. Finally someone picked up on the other line.

 

 

"Hello?"

"Hankyung I want you and the rest of the guys outside the school in less than five minutes bring 2 more helmets as well."

 

 

"Understood"

 

 

_________________________________________________________________

yeah yeah i know not the best update but hey i try 

hopefully i can update faster so comment and subscribe