Wonderstruck

Her Part Time Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I dedicated this chapter for my one and only UNNIE! LUCIUSCAIUS!

HI there Unnie! :*

 

 

LOVING YOU, has never felt more right this night.

LOVE is falling from the skies, with heaven in your eyes.

I always knew it would come down to YOU and I.

 

     It is the day that I’ve been waiting for, even I know from the beginning.. it is a mistake. I’ll hug her in my arms, savoring this moment. I secretly can’t suppress my happiness, through the look of her eyes, I already feel like fainting in front of her. My body’s growing weaker and weaker, I think I’m even going crazy. But before I melt down, she suddenly broke the hug and kissed my lips right away. I sighed in her kiss as I pressed closer. She pulls me by the neck, closer to her and the kiss got deeper and hotter and sweeter; until we had to stop to breathe.

 

“There’s these things that I want to confess to you.” She said, still breathing softly.

I took a deep breath, “What are those?”

She held my hands, her eyes was staring at me romantically. “The first time I met you, there’s this spark. After that, i can’t get you out of my mind anymore. You keeps on appearing in my dreams every night.” She paused. “I am so desperate to get you out of my system, until Jiyong introduce you to me as his girlfriend. I’m quite sad knowing it.” She sighed. “Jiyong requested to me to take a look of you. I agree, hesitantly. That time I feel so, damn. Coz I like you so much, then.. the marriage thing came. I asked Jiyong for help then he suggests that I have to looked for a girl, lesbian in particular to pretend as my girlfriend. I was about to sleep that time when suddenly your face appears when I closed my eyes.” I smiled to her, She smiled back. “I thought it is a good idea, coz I would get to know you. I mean your bad side. I thought I just don’t like you for my bestfriend so I did that. But I was wrong coz, you are a great person Chae.”

 

     I stared to her eyes more deeply. She has this sincerity plastered all over her face. Silence surrounds the two of us again. Thoughts is running through my mind, I am scared, that is the truth. I thought of Dara then my eyes quickly turns to look at her right hand, through her ring finger. It was there.. her ring.

 

“Chae?” she said, lifting my chin up using her fingers.  “What is the problem?” I don’t answer. “Oh! This.. amm.. wait! I’m going to remove this..” she said in panic, but I quickly stop her.

“Don’t.” I told her, she lifted her head up and look at me. “they might suspect.”

She shook her head, “I don’t care.”

I sighed. “You should care.”

She gave me her sad expression. “But I don’t want this life.”

“Dara. It’s still complicated. You can’t just tell them right away. There’s a process” I kept on saying as she keeps on giving me her sad gaze.

She sighed in defeat and disappointment, I palmed her face. “What are we going to do then? It’s obvious that we’re in love with each other.” I smiled through her cuteness, she’s like a 5-year old kid who didn’t got what she wants. “I know Jiyong will hate me, but I don’t care coz all I want now is yo-

But before she finished her words, I quickly sealed my lips to hers. “I know. I know that.. so now. I want us to be just like this for now.” I said after breaking the kiss, our foreheads were leaning against each other. “I also wanted just you in my life. Only you. Because.. I love you”

I watch her smiles staring back at me. “I love you Chae”

 

     Then we heard someone’s footsteps. We quickly released our bodies from the hug looking on the direction of the empty hallway. There’s Bom with her hands on her waist. Her eyes looks in between Dara and me, suddenly she grab me by the wrist pulling me closer to her. I protest but she’s too strong.

 

“What are you doing here ms. Arrogant flirty je-

“Bom!” I quickly shouts over her, she look at me with a wide eyes.

“Why are you with her ha? I was so worried about you then I will just find you with this woman!” as she shouted back, annoyingly.

She let go of my hand. “It’s a long story.” I told her, caressing my wrist.

Dara glance at me, she smiled. “I’m sorry, you are?” she offered her hand to Bom,

Bom raises a brow, “I’m Bom, Chaerin’s bestfriend.” Bom said coldly, ignoring her hand.

Dara nods her head, “I’m Dara.” She simply replied.

Bom just look at her pathetically, then grabs my wrist again. “Come on. we’re going home.” She told me, I protest.

“Let me take you ho-” Dara insisted but has been stops with Bom’s hand.

“No No No. we can take care of ourselves.”

“Bom!” I whined,

She throw me a dagger look, “I won’t let you get closer to this..” turning her head to Dara. “arrogant flirty j-“

“Bom!” I told her in a warned voice,

She slaps one of my shoulders, “Would you stop interrupting me while I’m talking! It’s embarrassing!” she told me then turns her head to Dara for the last time saying, “Thanks for offering but we don’t need it. So bye” and she drags me.

 

     I look at Dara helplessly, she just gestured hand telling me to call her. I nod my head then I saw -mouthing some words saying “I love you” I smiled back and say it back to her.  Bom and I went home quickly, she keeps on nagging on our way home but I kept on ignoring her.  I don’t even get a chance to tell her the details about Dara and I, not the whole details.. - excuse me. I waited for Bom to go home so I can call Dara immediately. Beginning that night, we go for t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter