Illusion or Expectation?

Her Part Time Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

okay it's 12 votes. let me correct it :) still overwhelmed.

And for the comments and subscribers. Thank you so much! 

Because of you guys, a lot of ideas were going inside this mind.

I'm sorry for those mistakes and wrong grammars. That's it! 

ENJOY THIS CHAPTER

 

 

Don’t come close to me.

Don’t come into my heart.

Don’t be nice to me.

Don’t love me.

I’m not your LOVE, But want your LOVE.

 

     I wonder if she still cares for me? Why is it hard to understand of what I’m feeling towards her? - My phone was still off, I turned it off 2 days ago. I don’t care, I just want it that way. I know, I need to be strong but how can I do that? Should I forget her? Is that the thing that I should do? – I don’t need a perfect relationship. I just want a honest one.  I let the days pass, Jiyong is busy for almost a week now, he told me that he’s going back in U.S later. I glance on the wall clock that is hanging by the door, it’s almost 3am in the morning. Jiyong’s flight is going to be at 6am. I count the days that I’m suffering with this thing, insomnia? I don’t think so. Maybe I’m just overthinking about her.. more or less just all about her. My head hurts, really.. especially when I heard my alarm clock rings so loud. My hands mentally grab it and slams it on the wall; luckily it didn’t  broke into pieces. I slowly got up from the bed, washes my face with a cold water. I shivered. I check the wall clock.. it’s time. I went for a cab since Jiyong is already waiting in the airport. I was in a hurry when suddenly, using my peripheral vision; a familiar figure appeared who stand still in front of Jiyong, they were talking.. I’ll bet.

     Slowly I made my way there with a bowed head, avoiding an eye contact towards “her”.

 

“Hon” I heard Jiyong says, “You make it..” he runs to hug me tightly,

 

     I look at her direction, she’s too busy talking with someone on the phone. I sighed then breaks the hug, caressing this man’s face who’s  smiling lovingly in front of me. I’m too lucky to have him. DAMN. Why it has to be you? I ask myself, and just thinking about it my head automatically turns to her direction and unlike some moments ago, she is now looking back at me with an unknown expression written from her face. It was unpredictable. Jiyong suddenly calls her, snapping me out from my deep thoughts. She made her way towards us, my heart can’t stop from beating abnormally. Our eyes met for some seconds but she immediately breaks it off as she turns her attention to Jiyong. I smiled bitterly.


“Hey!” she began, her voice sounded soft. “we we’re going to separate again”

Jiyong sighed, quietly. “Yeah. I know, I’m sorry.. it’s just that-

Dara cuts him off. “I already got it, don’t worry” she said following it by a single nod.

Jiyong smiled to her before turning his attention to me. “And you.” He said as he slightly touches my nose with one of his forefinger, I smiled back. “behave okay? I won’t let another man goes after you”

I giggled. “How can you do that? You’re going to be parted again from me?” I asked him, playfully.

He chuckles, nodding his head once on Dara’s direction who’s quietly listening to us. “She already knew what to do” then planted a kiss on my forehead.

“Dara?” I said, lowing my tone.

He nods his head twice. “Dara. Come here” he told her, Dara obeys immediately.

Confusion is written all over her beautiful face. “What is that?” she asked Jiyong, her eyes glances at me.

“You’re going to take care of my girl here right?” Jiyong asked, playfully.

Dara looks at me, sympathetically. “Amm.” I look away, sighing. “Of course.” She added agreeing.

I look at her, surprised. “See?” says Jiyong, “so? Don’t let anyone chase after her get it?” he turns to Dara again, throwing her a playful look.

Dara sighed, quietly. “Yes, I won’t” she added, smiling at the end.

 

     We ended our conversation in that way, before Jiyong proceed to his flight. I left here with Dara standing beside me, both looking at the direction of the plane which now on it’s way up. I secretly took a glance to her but surprise as I found her looking back at me, so I stay in that position.

 

“Chae.” She suddenly said, breaking the silence.

“What?” as I respond awkwardly.

“Let’s go eat something.” she started to walk slowly, I’m just watching her. “Are you not gonna move?” she asked when she realized that I’m not moving.

“I’m not hungry.” I replied, coldly.

She frowned, making her way back towards my spot. “Chaerin” she sighed. “you want to go home?”

I nod my head lazily. “No need to take me home, I can go home by my own” I said, not letting her to talk and after that I walk away passing her.

“Chaerin. Wait!” she stops me by shouting my name but I ignored her, continuing on my way outside the airport. “Chaerin. I said wait!” and before I got inside the cab, a hand grabs me by the wrist preventing me from moving.

“What the hell?” I shouted, without my consent.

Her eyes went wide. “What’s your problem?” she asked, and she’s breathing softly.

I snaps her hand, softly. “Nothing.” As I answered trying to control my temper.

She narrowed her eyes, “Look Chaerin. There is a problem, neither I can see it.. I can feel it.” She insisted.

I laugh fakely, “Feel it? Really?” I questioned her, she looks more surprised. “you don’t know what I’m feeling alright? So please. Stop acting that you cared for me.” I told her, slipping inside the cab.

“I care for you.” She raises her voice suddenly, I raises a brow. “didn’t you see it? That’s why I’ve done that..  I didn’t let you tell him that thing because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter