I'll stay with you

Her Part Time Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                It was daytime and a new day for Chaerin, she thank god as if she’s about to die. During the progress of her condition, Doctor Kim reminds her that she needs to go through the operation immediately or else it would have just made her condition worst than before. Bom is seeing a very different Chaerin as the days goes by, she has this urge of telling Dara about her bestfriend’s condition. It’s killing her to see Chaerin getting worst though Chaerin is not showing any signs of dying emotionally. Dara on the other hand is not aware of it, she was too busy to communicate with Chaerin. She’s having a hard time too, but she wants to prove to her grandmother that she’s a responsible grown up woman. Little did she know that it was only a tactic of Chairman Park for Chaerin to think that Dara is staying away from her.

                                Sunday, a very particular day for Chaerin. She went out of her bedroom with her phone in one of her hands, she stops from walking when she heard knocks coming from the door – it was disturbing. Aunt Min looks at her and gave her a knowing look, Chaerin just nodded her head in approval letting her eyes flew down on her phone screen. She sigh dissapointedly when she realized that it wasn’t Dara who texted her a message.

 

“Amm. Chae?” says Aunt Min in her low voice, not wanting to disturb Chaerin.

“Aunt?” Chaerin replied but before Aunt Min could respond, she found an old woman with her elegant look standing by the door right behind her Aunt.

“Are you Chaerin?” the old woman asked with a small smile,

“Yes, Madame.” Chaerin replied confusedly,

The old woman breathed in, “Can I disturb you for a while?” taking a quick glance on Chaerin’s phone, smiling elegantly when Chaerin didn’t respond.

 

                                Chaerin paused a little bit longer as she started to think of the old woman’s identity standing in front of her. She didn’t know her, she don’t have any idea who was it. The old woman adjusts her gloves as she waits for the younger’s respond.

 

“Madame?” Aunt Min suddenly asked as she came out from the kitchen. She was preparing something to drink. The old woman turned her attention to her making Chaerin to snap out the hell of what she is thinking.

“Amm.” Chaerin breathed out. “I’m sorry, I think we should take a sit.” She offered.

 

                                Taking a sit across Chaerin, the old woman quickly roamed her eyes around the whole house. From the kitchen through Chaerin’s room and back to the their spot. She smiled fakely when she saw how Chaerin looks at her somehow it’s making her look – pathetic.

 

“So Chaerin.” The old woman began. Chaerin just give her a weird look.

“Sorry, Madame.. but did we meet before?” Chaerin asked in a soft voice,

“I’m Sandara’s grandmother.” The old woman answered firmly,

 

                                Chaerin gasped, this is not so good as she thought about it. It’s just that, she already heard a lot about the owner of Park’s clothing company. Actually, she already has this goosebumps right exactly when the old woman stood in front of her. She knew how arrogant the eldest Park is, it was very evident of how she postures herself in front of the small people that she got to met.

 

Chaerin was about to stand but have been prevented when Chairman Park waves her hand with an unknown smile written from her face. “It’s alright.” She simply said,

“Madame, what are you doing here?” Chaerin asked curiously,

Chairman didn’t answer the question, instead she got into her precious bag digging one hand into it. “Well.” She suddenly said in a very disturbing tone. “Here.” Then shows Chaerin a cheque.

Chaerin swallowed when she realized how big the amount written from the cheque. With wide eyes, she turned to look on Chairman Park’s gaze. “What is this for?” she asked, still shocked.

Chairman Park just smiles, an arrogant smile. “I will give you that, do whatever you want but in one condition.” She paused waiting for Chaerin’s response but as she seen nothing but a frowned she continue. “Stay away from granddaughter.” Which made Chaerin gasped more surprisingly.

Chaerin looks at the cheque first before turning her gaze back on Chairman Park. It was too late for her to realize of what situation she had. “Madame, I do respect you but I’m sorry..” sliding the cheque back to the woman across her, “I love her.. so much.”

Chairman Park just smirked, getting into the situation. “You love her? Come on.. That isn’t love. Tell me, how much do you want from her? Isn’t that too much? I can give you more.”

“Madame” Chaerin interrupts her, “Money can’t buy my love for Dara. She is not worth it. Just think what you want to think about me, but I’m not gonna let her go.. never.”

“And how sure you are that she’s feeling the same way?” Chairman Park said, “Almost everybody want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter