Changed feelings?

Her Part Time Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baby hold my hand.

I promise that I'll do all I can.

Together, we can be alright.

 

                The moon shines bright in the dark pitch black sky. And this beautiful girl, Chaerin who was sitting beside him, Jiyong couldn't do anything except of looking towards her innocently. He sadly smiles when Chaerin turned her head to look at him, it's too late for him to realized that Chaerin has what any girl would ever want; the looks and the personality. Chaerin sighed when she noticed the look that Jiyong is giving to her. Then she realized that none of the was still not talking yet. She opens slightly but there's no words comes out from it. It's just that she knew that Jiyong deserves an explanation, he deserves to be treated well, but she never does it instead she just walked away and left him rudely.

 

"Ji" Chaerin mustered up the courage to say,

Jiyong blinks his eyes, still smiling sadly and asked. "What?" Chaerin on the other hand was amazed of how Jiyong can control his feelings althrough this time.

"I'm really sorry." she said after thinking about it like forever. Honestly, Chaerin didn't know what to say to him. She was quite spacing out when Jiyong will turn to look at her, just like now.

Jiyong chuckles unpredictably, "You're still not change." he said which made Chaerin turned to blinked her eyes in confusion. "Chae. I still love you." he confessed changing the atmosphere into a serious one.

Chaerin didn't respond for about a minute, she knew if she did Jiyong will just get hurt again. "Ji-" she managed to say but has been interrupt when Jiyong moved closer to her.

 

                Chaerin tried to protest by moving back but Jiyong hold her wrists lightly. She looks around but the people surrounding the park were too busy doing their own things. Suddenly, Jiyong calls her name using his gentle voice, Chaerin looks up to him after noticing the voice. She meet up with Jiyong's soft gaze, Jiyong is smiling to her - warmly. Slowly, Jiyong removes his grip from hers surprising her.

 

"They say, if you love the person.. you'll learn how to let her go." Jiyong said,

 

                Chaerin stood there frozen from her spot. She's not expecting this words from Jiyong, after of what she did? no way. But no, she's not dreaming and from the way Jiyong is staring at her, Chaerin was sure that he is sincere.

 

"Ji.." Chaerin murmured as tears already straddled down through her face.

Jiyong was again smiled to her, cupping her right cheek. "Don't cry. You know I hate seeing you cry." Jiyong said, as she wipes her tears gently.

"Thank you." Chaerin said, hugging him tightly.

 

                As he felt Chaerin warmth surrounds him, Jiyong also feels like crying. He was sad but at least he knew to himself that he made the right thing, that is to let the woman he loves the most to be with someone who he think is better than him. Breaking the hug, the duo decided to took a sit at the ground to continue talking.

 

"You sure, you can go home by yourself?" asks Jiyong for the third time as he's half way before getting inside his car,

Chaerin chuckles, "I'm fine. You're still gonna go somewhere right?" she said asking Jiyong.

"Yeah. but I can still manage to give you a ride." he tried to convinced her, but Chaerin still refused him. Sighing Jiyong said, "Alright! I surrender. Just take care okay?"

Chaerin laughs cutely, "Yea' I will. Take care too and drive safely." she reminds him,

"I will. Bye!" Jiyong said then hugs her briefly, "see you again soon."

"Yeah. bye!" Chaerin said in finality,

 

 

                Taking his last glance upon Chaerin, Jiyong droves away completely but has been prevented when a car which passed him by is almost got hit him, luckily he turned his wheel immediately avoiding a slight contact from that someone's car. Pissed, Jiyong stops his car and watches the same car struggling in the middle of the street. As he got out of his car, he continue watching it until his eyes caught a very familiar figure who seems to be unaware of what's going to come in her direction.

 

". Chaerin!" Jiyong yelled, he was success in that way for Chaerin to look at him but before he could come there, the car already hits Chaerin.  "No! Chaerin!" as he keeps on screaming, running and struggling in her way.

 

 

MEANWHILE

 

                With her elbows leaning on the desk, hands on her head, Dara sits on her office chair with an obvious pissed and annoyed expression. Eli followed her as he took a sit at the nearest chair onto the desk. They remained quiet as Eli don't want to disturbed Dara from thinking. He sat there, as he keeps on hearing Dara's phone beeping but Dara seemed not to hear it or she is just pretending, it could be. On the other hand, Dara can't help but to cursed someone mentally in her head, who might be it? the Chairman of her beloved company who happened to be her grandmother. Just half an hour ago, Chairman Park called her to go into her office. Dara was quite surprised but half of her is not, still she came there half-heartedly.

 

"Please sit." Chairman Park told her without even bother to greet her back. "I will ask you frankly." she began with her usual serious gaze, Dara just frowned looking up to her. "who's this Chaerin that I'm hearing?"

Hearing Chaerin's name, Dara suddenly felt a tug of concerned mix with fear coming from her heart. "Chaerin?" she repeats,

"Yes."

"She's a friend of mine." Dara answered, her heart can't stop from pounding simultaneously.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter