Minutes, Days and Joys

Her Part Time Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I only want to look at you. I want to give you my love.

I want to put you in my embrace. Badly.

I’ll look forward to you smiling at me, who can change your changed feelings.

Even in my.. DREAMS.

 

     He hold my hands tightly, saying sweet words that he thought can make me feel better. I did miss him. But that thought is just secondary, I guess. He moves closer to me, pulling me inside his embrace; I hugged him back. “I love you Chaerin.” I hear him whispered to my ear. I sighed answering it weakly. He smiles at me, breaking the hug; I smiled back. I suddenly remember when we used to be close friends, the nights they would never end. And I wonder why, my heartaches inside. Am I backing off now? Should I still continue our relationship? Or.. I’m just wrong. It’s obvious that Dara don’t have the same feelings for me; she’s just being nice coz I’m her bestfriend’s girlfriend. Maybe I was wrong.

 

“Sorry if I didn’t tell you” he said as I sat beside him,

I smiled, plainly. “It’s okay. I understand” he moves closer to me,

“Guess what?” I hummed, looking at him. “ask me, I know you’re thinking about something”

I froze, ‘did he just..’ “Ha? What do you mean?” I asked with a hint of slight nervousness,

He smiled, but his brows were raised. “It’s Dara” he answered,

I gulped silently, “D-dara?” he nod his head,

He grinned suddenly, “Yes. She suggested that I must surprise you.” He explained,

 

     That was.. “ALMOST”.

 

“Ahhh.. so? You already met each other before you go here?” That’s a question that needed a proper answer. I swear.

“Yeah. But I called her first coz you know? She’s busy with someone’s” he laughs,

     I smiled to him, awkwardly.

 

     It’s easy to be with Jiyong but I admit that it’s more easier when I’m with his ‘bestfriend’. We’re arguing in everything, about me, about her, about boys, about girls, about people who do not wear clothes properly. She used to give me an headache everytime we date.’ You should wear this not that one’, ‘You should act like this not like that or them’. She’s really annoying but.. I guess she’s an exception too. Jiyong told me that he’s happened to stay in Korea for two weeks to have a vacation. That’s great right?

 

“Where are we going?” I asked Jiyong,

“Bar” as he replied plainly, his eyes on the road.

 

     Our conversation ended that way. Very brief, very plain. We don’t even argue about the clothes that I wore. It’s boring.

 

“Can you stay here for a while?” He asked me, we’re already inside the bar.

I frowned. “Are you going somewhere?”

He smiled. “Yeah. I will just talk to a friend” with that he walks away,

 

     I sighed. I watch the people talking, dancing, drinking their beers and whatsoever; it’s again.. boring. With me sitting alone here on a huge table. Alone. Maybe I should just put my eyes on anything else. So I roam my eyes around the bar and accidentally spotted the familiar pink-haired girl who’s talking with random people.

 

I smiled.

 

     When suddenly, her eyes turns and landed on mine who’s still looking at her. She smiled at me. I look away, remembering our moments last night. We just talk, but it’s about Jiyong and my feelings. I lost in my thoughts that I didn’t notice her approaches me.

 

“Hey!” she said, moving to me closer.

“Oh! Hi” as I replied, nervously.

 

     What am I always feels this when she’s around? This rush. This heartbeat. This sudden nervousness. She’s just a friend right? A special friend. She sat beside me, offering me a drink but I refuse lifting the glass of wine that the waiter offers me to.

 

“How are you?” she began, taking a sip of her vodka.

I smiled, weakly. “I’m great.” She’s not convinced. Of course.

She put down her glass on the table. “What about him?” she asked, undirectly.

I paused. Thinking. “Hmm? He’s great.. I guess”

She half-smiled. “The other?” I looked at her, confused.

“Ahh. I thought you’re asking about Jiyong” I said,

She laughs, “What would I asked about him? Of course I will asked about ‘him’ instead of Ji” she said, not mocking me but to let me laugh which she succeed.

“You’re so mean to him” I told her,

She smirked. “Because he’s mean to me too” Okay. I don’t get it.

I smiled. “In what way?”

She looked at me, full focus. “In everything. Especially about love” she said, lowing her tone on the last word.

I smirked playfully. “Love? Ahh.. surely he’s sending you a message for that one” I explained.

She gives me her irritated gaze. “It’s not my thing alright?” she tried to fired back but failed.

 

     I laugh at her.

 

“Would you stop laughing?” she suddenly said, her voice is serious.

I stop from laughing briefly, but then laughs again. “He’s right about it.” I told her,

“I said stop!” she raised her voice a bit, but I ignored her. “Chae. I said stop now!” she told me again, and now she sounded really serious.

 

     But again I ignored her when suddenly I felt someone palmed my face. I literally froze when I felt her breath brushes against my skin. She is in front

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter