Next to You

Her Part Time Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL OF YOU GUYS! 

Keep loving this fic alright?

(I NEED A GIRL! - mehehe!)

AS usual give me your thoughts alright? :)

SPREAD CHAERA LOVE <3

 

 

My HEART just wants to hold you.

This day, I can’t even take one step away from you.

Even if I DO.

 

     Stepping inside their mansion, Dara waited till the door opens. She is currently staring blankly at the entry door, no tears just pure blank stare. With a bottle of wine from her hand, Mrs. Park her mother walks to open the door since the maids were doing important things inside the mansion, particularly in the living room and her daughter’s bedroom. She was devastated of the sudden change of the mood of her daughter these past few days. Opening the door, Mrs. Park frowns when she notice her daughter with a very unexpected aura.

“Dara dear? What happen? You look..- Mrs. Park didn’t finish her sentence as Dara already hugs her, head burying to her chest.

“Mom!” as Dara murmurs, tears already trickled down to her face.

“Oh god! Why are you crying?” Mrs. Park panics, settling the bottle down at the nearest table from the door.

 

     She walks her daughter, leading her into the living room. Still with their position, Mrs. Park lifted her daughter’s head forcing her to look at her. Dara is still crying with quite sobs, Mrs. Park is so surprise to see it. This was the first time that Dara cries like this – in front of her.

 

“Dara? are you okay now?” asks Mrs. Park in her most soothing voice.

Putting the half-emptied glass of water on the table, Dara answers, “Yeah” which came out almost a whisper.

Mrs. Park sighs, “Do you want to talk about it?”

Dara lifts her head up, looking directly into her mother’s eyes. “Mom. Do you.. still love Dad?” she asked hesitantly,

Mrs. Park smiles bittersweetly. “Of course. I always loves your Dad..” pausing as she thinks of her past memories with her ex-husband. “I never stop loving him.”

Dara just look at her, half-smiling saying. “Why? He.. cheated on you so many times before.” She said unintentionally.

Mrs. Park moves closer to her, pouring the two empty glasses of wine at the table. “Love is so unpredictable Dara.” she began passing the first glass on Dara. “You cannot dictate what’s gonna happen in the future. I have loved him with all of my heart but in the end, he just trash it down.” Sipping a bit to her glass of wine, “But you know what? I never regret it.” Dara suddenly widens her eyes with this revelation coming from her mother, she always knew that her father did a lot of mistakes against her loving mother before. “You will loved ones in your life Dara. That’s why if you knew you already found the right one? Push it. Fight for him.”

“But Dad was already with someone?” asks Dara innocently,

Mrs. Park gave her a sincere smile. “Because that’s what he wants. Like I said you can’t dictate what’s gonna happen in the future”

Dara furrows her brows, making her mother laughs with humor. “I don’t understand.”

“You will understand that if you already found the ‘ONE’” her mother answers her before leaving her alone in the living room. “Mom?” Dara suddenly said, stopping her mother from moving in the middle of the stairwell.

“Yes dear?” Mrs. Park turns her head a bit, smiling.

Wiping the remaining tears from her face, Dara said. “Thank you!” her mother smiles.

“For what?” asking curiously,

“For telling me that.” Dara answered.

“Oh! It looks like my daughter is in love?” Mrs. Park said, walking slowly upstairs.

 

 

**

 

     That’s it. I already said it to her, I ended it finally. But the thing is, it didn’t feels good – anymore. I throw a quick glance on my phone, hoping that Dara would texted me saying that she’s already waiting outside to pick me up. I sighed, looking sideways as I put my phone back into one of my pocket jeans and started to walk going outside the university. I am halfway through the school’s gate when I heard someone calling my name from behind. I stop briefly but when the voice becomes loud that’s the time I froze, noticing the voice owner. As the footsteps gone, it is the exact time I turn my head behind me finding the most formal handsome professor that I’ve ever seen inside this university. He was wearing his usual smile, he looks very decent just when you look of how he stood. It was late then when I realize that I’m already staring at him, he clears his throat snapping my attention out from him.

 

“Ye- yes? S-sir?” I stammered, still shocked to see him.

“Amm. Can I ask you something?”

“What is it?”

“Hmm. Do you know.. Dara? I mean. Sandara Park?” he asked curiously and nervously, I nodded my head hesitantly. “I know, I’m too nosy but.. can I ask how?”

I look away, “Hmm. Re-remember when we saw each other at the bar?” I caught him nods his head as I throw a quick glance to his direction. “Sh- she once go there. We met before –“

“And you became friends with her?” he said interrupting me, he raised his eyebrows simultaneously.

“Yeah” as I replied breathlessly.

     I don’t know how to talk to him, I wonder if he saw me yesterday running away from.. – them. It’s just that I saw them kissing at the school’s backyard, she was Dara’s ex..

 

“Chae! You can’t just do this to us. We love each other. Trust me, I’m already over with him. We’re already over.”

      She stood up as she reach for my hands, her hands was so cold and sweaty. I could also tell to her eyes that she’s in pain. I look away as I pretend not to hear anything, her hands was already holding mine tightly. Looks starred at me longer, I don’t know what does it mean; she was just starring at me. And when I turn my head to look at the woman in front of me, tears already trickled down from her face quietly. I stared at her, shock but I try to ignored it. Suddenly she let go of my hands sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter