What a coincidence

Her Part Time Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the late post!

 

 

 

Why WE can’t be together?.

Is it hard to tell the world that I LOVE HER?.

 

I can’t think straight after of what happened last week, this is so frustrating coz I can still feel her lips on mine. Godd! That pinky girl, I’m going to punch her if I ever see her again. Even Bom, my own bestfriend. How dare her to kiss me right away? She is so rude and arrogant.. but.. fine, I have to admit that she’s pretty.. No.. actually, she looks like a GODDESS.

 

Okay, am I being gay?

 

Slow it down Chae.. you can go through it.. think of him. Yes, Jiyong, your BOYFRIEND.

 

"So? What did he say?" Asks Bom who just got enter my room,

Hanging up the phone, I replied "He greeted me"

She sighs, "Really?" I just nodded my head. "Lucky you.." she added as i took a sit beside her. 

I shook my head, 'frustrated and dissapointed'. "Yep. at least he didn't forget to call me."

She patted my head, comforting me. "Bessie.. it’s okay, maybe he’s just too busy." she smiled. "So? You want another job?" She asked all of a sudden then shows me her new red y lingerie.

I chuckled before I said, "Geez.. I’m not gonna do it again." she just laughed.

 

Last week she offered a me a job as a strip dancer for this lesbian bachelorette party which was really ridiculous coz I've never been in a lesbian bachelorette party. It was really amazing to see some hot y and hot lesbians partying infront of you. 

 

"Okay! if that’s what you want." she said and open the door, ready to leave but then she stops by the door turning her head to look at me.

I frowned, "What?"

She bit her lower lip like she’s imitating someone, I raised one of my eyebrows and when she saw the change of my face she suddenly laughs. Alright I got it, she’s teasing me. I throw a pillow to her direction but she’s too fast and immediately closes the door.

 

"Bye bessie!" she shouted when she’s already outside the house,

"Yah!" I shouted back annoyingly,

 

*****

 

I'm waiting at the airport for my bestfriend Jiyong. It was great coz I still have 5 minutes to have my morning coffee since I thought I’m already late. I can’t be late coz I promise to him that I’m the one who’s going to fetch him once he went back here in Korea.

 

5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1..

 

There HE is, still handsome.

 

I smiled as soon as he saw me, we gave each other a tight hug until I can’t no longer breathe. Putting an arm on my shoulder he asked, "How was it going?" He's pertaining about my lovelife,

I rolled my eyes, annoyed saying, "Stop it." he just laughed.

 

Inside my car..

 

"Dara" he said after some minutes of conversation about his work in U.S.

"What?" I managed to respond, my eyes were focusing at the road.

"Would you mind meeting my girlfriend? I want you to meet her." he said in his serious tone,

I chuckled quietly, "What? Seriously?" I replied between my laughs, he chuckles.

"Yes.. and guess what?" I saw him smirked when i took a quick glance to him. "We’re already 3 years."

 

What? 3 years? And I didn’t know that?

 

In shocked. I hesitantly look at him coz I’m too focused at the road since we’re already in highway, "What? And I didn’t know that?" I asked trying to take glances at him.

"HAHAHA! He laughs, sounds like teasing me, or mocking me. "You never asked about it! and you! You still have chance to change your habit."

 

I didn’t answer.

 

******

 

It’s already dark when Jiyong and Dara arrived inside the bar where Chaerin is working. There’s a loud noise, of course it’s a bar more like a club, cheaper than the usual place that Dara used to go at with her friends. While Dara’s eyes were wandering around the club, Jiyong was exclusively looking for her girl.

 

Smiling he pointed briefly his forefinger as his eyes caught the person that he is looking for, "There she is." Hr held one of Dara’s hands dragging her softly,

 

Still looking around, Dara didn’t notice the girl infront of her who’s facing her back against them as Chaerin was so busy cleaning the already dirty empty table, placing those empty bottles of beers on the tray.

 

"Hi hon." A very familiar voice lingers through her ears.

Turning her head to the voice owner, Chaerin was totally in shock to see her boyfriend. "Ji!" She exclaimed and immediately hugs Jiyong.

"Hi!" He said then pinches her cheeks cutely, Chaerin giggles.

"Why you didn’t tell me?" She said then pouts, jiyong laughs at her reaction.

"Because I wanted to surprise you.. and oh! Remember what I told you last time?"

"Amm.. what?"

"Here." Jiyong then pats the petite pink girl’s shoulder who's standing beside him. "Dara.."

 

Chaerin widened her eyes in disbelief and Dara as well but the pink girl still manage to drawn a smile, more like teasing the waitress.

 

"Dara.. this is Chaerin, my girlfriend. Chaerin.. this is Dara, my bestfriend."Jiyong began

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter