It's all about HER

Her Part Time Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

There were these cold nights that my mind couldn’t stop thinking about HER.

The way she stares at me, even if I know that we’re just pretending, I always thought that somehow it’s REAL.

Maybe she also have feelings for me? Wait. What am I saying? I already have Jiyong but why am I not this contented?

Is it my fault?

 

“Hey baby!”

 

‘Baby, Babe, Honey’

 

“What are you doing here?” I asked without minding to look at her as I’m busy collecting some empty bottles from the the tables.

She chuckles, “Is that how you greet a friend?” she asked in a teasing tone.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance, “We’re not friends, we didn’t even know each other.” I answered annoyingly but my voice is almost in a whisper.

 

     I didn’t  get any answer after that, I took a glance at the spot of where she is sitting alone a while ago just to realized hat she’s no longer  there anymore. I turn around as I felt a butterfly-like-whisper from my nape telling me to turn around and so I did.

 

“You know what?-“ she said infront of my face leaving me frozen for some seconds. “Maybe.. we can start a conversation? You know? A friendly conversation?” she continued raising her eyebrows simultaneously.

I stepped backward, “Really?” I said narrowing my eyes onto her.

She smiled nicely but changes it in just a second as she realized the look that I’m giving her.“Why are you so cold to me?" She asked in a serious tone.

I smirked, “Isn't it obvious? I don’t like you." I said before continuing to collect the bottles.

“You don't like me?” She asked in her most arrogant tone ever. "You're so weird then. Everyone likes me."

I laughed fakely, “Oh! Is that it?” I said as I turn around to face her again,

She smirked, “Yeah!” 

“You’re so full of yourself!”

“Why shouldn’t I? I'm pretty, I'm rich." 

I gasped. "I don't care alright? For me.. You're just one of those rich people who's hobby is wasting their money in non sense things." With that I turned around. She's just a waste of time.

"Where are you going?" She asked when I was about to leave her. 

 "None of your business."  

"Chaerin! Wait!" No. I need to avoid you.    

 "What the hell?" I turned around shouting over her. It's annoying. She keeps on calling my name.

"I want you to be my girlfriend. Okay? I'm here because I need you. You're the only person I can trust."

"Wait wait. What did you say? You want me to be your girlfriend?" I asked like a dumb. Like, duh? I heard it very clear.. "Are you insane?" I exclaimed. Finally recovered of what just happened.

“Amm.." She looks away, "..did I say girlfriend? No. I mean.. Friend." Ha-Ha funny!

I rolled my eyes, "Stop fooling around. I'm not deaf." I told her.

"Really? You're not?" 

"Will you just tell me why you're here?" I shouted, losing my patience.

"Whoa whoa.. Fine. Take it easy." I just rolled my eyes. "Okay, can we take a sit first?" I nodded my chin following her.

 

               I took a look around. The club is packed tonight. I sighed in an unknown reason then lend my eyes onto the person who's already sitting in front of me.

“Chaerin." I was caught off guard. Gosh~ am I staring at her?

"What?" . I think I just blushed.

“Hmm.." She smiled. "About of what I said earlier." Hit it. "It's true."

"I don't understand. You don't look like a lesbian at all. I mean, I can't imagine you being with a woman." I stated. It's a fact.

 

But she kissed me.

 

Kiss. Oh no~

 

"Well. You're right. I'm straight."

I frowned. "Then, why are you telling that thing to me?"

She clears . "It's a long story but to make it short. I only wanted to have a normal life. I don't want to get married in a very young age."

"Fixed marriage?" I said as I thought about of what she's trying to explain.

"Yes." She smiled and nodded her head. "A fake boyfriend wouldn't help. So I will need your help though I'm not here to ask for help." What? 

"What?" She smirked.

"It's hard to find a straight woman who will agree on my offer. Even if I'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter