Can We Get Back? (2nd part)

Her Part Time Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Ji!" shouts Eli across the room, Jiyong on the other hand stops of what he's doing when he heard his name been calling.

"Oh! Eli.. you came!" Jiyong greeted him offering a pump fist, "hmm. you want whiskey?" he offered the glass of whiskey that he is carrying.

"Hmm. I presume beer." Eli requests instead.

"1 beer please!" Jiyong shouted as if he do have an assistant somewhere, Eli just laughed at his actions.

 

                Everything is doing fine this night. Jiyong is been busy assisting the few guests who's mostly lesbians. Minzy is just sitting on the edge of the couch, waiting of what's going to happen. Few minutes later, Hyuna, one of Minzy's closest friends announced that the main event is already been settled. Managing to take a seat, Jiyong, Minzy and Eli together with the other guests sets themselves only with their eyes focused on the direction of the other door on the left side of the room to where the strippers will come out.

 

"Alright! Co-" Jiyong shouted, but then interrupts when someone knocks on the door.

Frowning in irritatedness, Minzy poked Jiyong's left shoulder saying, "Did you invite someone that I didn't know?"

Jiyong shrugged. Not having any idea of who might be the person is. "Aside from Eli, I also invited Dara but she said she can't come." he answered just then the person knocks on the door once again until it irritates Minzy too.

"Maybe it's just the room service." Hyuna butted in.

"Or maybe another guest?" Eli said, thinking.

"Why would you just guys open the door instead?" Minzy interrupts.

"Okay i'll do it." Jiyong said, shrugging his shoulders.

 

 

Name a reason why we can't see eye to eye.

You were wrong I was wrong, can't remembers why.

We even started fighting in the first place.

Come back now, don't go away.

Can we get back?

 

 

"Dara? Dara?"

 

                Mrs. Park is standing in front of Dara's bedroom door. She's already there for about 15 minutes, knocking through the door, but Dara never showed up. The other woman who's standing patiently beside her is so worried.

 

"Mrs. Park." Chaerin said in a very disturbing tone,

"Chaerin." Mrs. Park looks at her,

Chaerin smiled sadly, "I think it's already enough. Maybe she's still angry at me."

Mrs. Park sighs, "No. She's not angry, she will never got angry to you especially with your situation right now."

"But she shouted on me, no. she yelled at me." Chaerin said in a teary eyes,

"Hey hey.. listen to me" Mrs. Park tries to comfort her.

 

                Meanwhile, Dara is sitting on the edge of the bed. Thinking and looking at the door deeply. It's not really her intention to yelled at Chaerin, it was against her will but she just can't take the fact that Chaerin is ignoring her - it's painful. She closed her eyes for about a minute, opening it then looked at the direction of the door. She blinks her eyes as she realized that the knocks and calling have been stop momentarily. Suddenly, she stand up, deciding to check the door. Few steps forward, she reached for the doorknob and when she opened it she was surprised to find out that there's still someone standing there waiting for her response.

 

"Mom?" she said,

Mrs. Park smiled at her, a very sad smile. "She just left 5 minutes ago."

"Who left?" Dara asked questionably,

"She was here. She followed you."

Dara felt a tug from her heart, she don't expect it, never. "Chaerin? But.."

"Dara.. she cares for you. You shouldn't yelled at her like that, I presume that you hurt her feelings."

"But she hurt my feelings too." she fired back,

Mrs. Park hissed. "Because she's still not fully recovered. She's too confused of what is happening around her."

"Mom. I don't think she will still loves me. Maybe..-

"Maybe what? ha? do you hear yourself? It's not you Dara."

"I'm just a human, I'm getting tired too."

"So what are you trying to say?" Mrs. Park asked in fierce but Dara held herself to just shut . "Dara.. are you giving up?"

"I don't know. I don't really know!" Dara finally said, bursting inside her room, locking the door.

 

 

The minutes feel like hours and the days to years.

My sunshine turns to showers and the joys to fears.

I never knew that love could shed so vividly.

And I'm tired can you hear me?

 

I'm thinking what we have we shouldn't throw away.

Time is precious, no one's guaranteed another day.

I forgive you and I'll do my best to make things change.

And I'm sorry, So hear me say.

 

 

                Dara's mind is telling her to stop already but her heart is ignoring that thought. She still wants to fight, she still wants Chaerin for her. She stops her car in front of the Lee residence, she is having second thoughts. Heaving a sigh deeply, she finally decided. She got out of her car, checked herself from the mirror then started walking up. Not seeing anyone, she knocks through the gate shouting Aunt Min's name. Few minutes later, Aunt Min showed up still with her messy hair.

 

"Dara?" Aunt Min said, surprised.

Dara smiled apologetically, "Aunt Min, oh! did I wake you up?" she asked.

Aunt Min manages to smile, "A bi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter