Can We Get Back? (1st Part)

Her Part Time Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since you've been gone, things just ain't the same.

I feel you don't understand my pain.

I won't let another day pass till we both can say that.

We will work to get back.. to where we were.

 

 

"Miss President?" there's a knock coming from the door, it was her secretary. Dara look over the door furrowing her brows in confusion as she wasn't expecting any kind of conversation to anyone at this moment.

"Come in." President Park finally said after hearing enough of the voice. With a bowed head, her secretary came in with an apologetic gaze. "what is it Ms. Kim?" Dara asked turning her gaze through the papers that she's signing some quite minutes ago.

Ms. Kim clears first, standing properly. "Amm. Chairman Park wants to talk you President." she said politely.

Dara stops from turning the page of the document that she is holding upon hearing the statement. "Where is she?" she asked without her consent, closing the folder momentarily.

"She is waiting for you from her office." said Ms.Kim,

 

                After arranging the documents, Dara finally left her office to go to Chairman Park's office. In her way, she can't hide the fact of a possible another arguement from the elder Park. It was only a month ago when she and her grandmother argue about "someone". Reaching the very familiar precious door, Dara heaved a sigh. Knocking twice, a familiar voice welcomed her. As the door opens slowly, the elder Park revealed in her respective seat right in the middle of the huge office. Eli smiled at Dara as he saw her. As dara walked up nearly through the desk, Eli stand up from his sit and prepares to leave the office.

 

"I gotta go Chairman." Eli said politely,

Chaiman Park smiles, "Alright. Thank you." she said then looks at Dara signalling her to sit at the same chair where Eli occupies a while ago.

Hearing the door been closed, Dara sits properly before looking straightly through Chairman Park. "What is this all about?" she asked in firm tone.

Chairman Park smiles sadly but Dara didn't realized it. "Tell me Dara. Are you happy?"

Dara tightened her gaze quitely. She is thinking deeply. "Why did you ask?" She asked instead.

 

                Instead of an answer, Dara was surprised by a hug coming behind her. She sits there frozen from her spot as her grandmother walks towards her, wrapping her arms around her neck without any intention to choke her.

 

"Chairman.." few seconds later, the words that Dara was about to said were stuck there from her lips.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you. If I cause you trouble, I'm really sorry my granddaughter." Chairman Park said with a teary eyes.

Still recovering from the shock, Dara slowly stand up making the elder's hug released from her. "Grandma." Dara told her,

"Dara. Can you still forgive me?" Chairman Park asked, her tears already streaming down through her cheeks.

Dara smiled, she's also tearing up. "Of course." Dara said, putting her arms around the older Park.

 

 

My first thought was.. I should just give up.

I can't.. No I can't, Coz I love you too much.

I won't let another day pass till we both can say that.

 We will work to get back. To where we were.

 

 

"Hey! Miss President!" Jiyong joked when he manages to scoot over Dara's car.

"What the- Ji! what are you doing?" Dara asked annoyingly but then laughs when Jiyong puckered his lips playfully. "stop doing that, it's gross." she said poking his head before she opened the door of her car.

"Gross ha!" Jiyong said, poking Dara's head lightly causing the both of them to laugh.

"What are you doing here?" Dara asked, they are walking towards the Park residence.

"Hmm. I'm here to invite you." Jiyong said which made Dara stops from walking to looked at him with a furrowed brows.

"Invite to what?"

"Did you forget?" Jiyong as amusingly.

"Forget about the what?" Dara asked as she continue to walk, Jiyong followed her immediately.

"About Minzy's wedding.. duh!" Jiyong replied with so much annoying aegyos.

Dara rolled her eyes. "Of course I remember that. I'm the one who planned her proposal.. duh!" she returned earning a laugh from Jiyong.

"Oh yeah! But that's not what I meant, for your information."

"Then what is it?" Dara asked, getting some drinks from the fridge.

Catching the soda can, Jiyong replied. "We plan a stag party for her." which made Dara spills her soda through her shirt. Jiyong laughs.

"Stag party? are you insane?" Dara asked in annoyance. "I'm not going in there."

"Oh come on! Don't be a kill joy!"

"Look. I am not a lesbian or somewhat part of some homo's alright? Chaerin is just..-

 

                Dara stops momentarily. Jiyong on the other hand also stops from moving, from la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter