This Love

Her Part Time Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

We belong together.

I'm not gonna give up.

 

 

 

"So? how's the date?" asks Jiyong to the very serious Siwon who just got enter his office.

Sitting across the sofa, he quickly gulps the glass of wine that Jiyong offered to him. "This is not going to work." he said after placing the empty glass at the table.

Jiyong smirks, an unknown smirk.  "How did you know? we're just starting." he said in a cool tone.

Siwon narrowed his eyes through him earning a surprised gaze from the latter, "You're such an idiot you know that?" he said in an angry tone, "I'm off. I don't want to do this anymore."

"Hey wait man!" says Jiyong as he followed Siwon by the door, "where do you think you're going?" he asked, frowning.

Siwon touches the door handle, not minding to look at him. "I told you. I don't wanna do this, it's obvious that they love each other. There's no way for us to break them apart."

Jiyong hissed, "What the ?! so you're giving up?" he stated firmly.

Siwon finally looked at him, replying. "You need to stop this, If I were you.. I will not gonna pursue that fixed marriage and let the two of them hap-"

"Will you shut the up?" shouts Jiyong as he turned around. Chuckling bitterly he replied, "Do you hear yourself Siwon?" he asked but Siwon remained silent. Facing him again Jiyong added, "Don't lie to me. I'm a man too, I know what you're feeling. Don't deny it."

Glaring, Siwon approached him. "I'm not like you." as he said in a pissed tone.

Jiyong smirks, a mocking smirk. "Oh! really?" he said dramatically, "so you mean.. you don't love her anymore?"

Hearing it, Siwon backs off. Taking some few steps backwards he replied, "Amm. of cou-" he struggled, stammered. Jiyong then took this opportunity to push Siwon more on his limitation.

"See? so? what are you gonna do? Come on. I know you still want her.."

Intense Silence.

"Siwon" calls out Jiyong as Siwon seemed spacing out.

Tilting his head up, Siwon replied. "What?"

Jiyong smiled nicely, shrugging he answered. "Shall we continue?"

 

**

 

"Siwon? Sir! Siwon.. Sir?"

"Ha?"

 

     He's weird. I'm actually watching him for some quite minutes ago but he seem thinking about something deeply. 

 

"You're saying something?" he asked, still spacing out.

"No. I'm not saying anything.." I replied quietly.

"Chaerin?"

"Ha?"

He suddenly chuckles, "Oh. sorry, I'm not good at talking."

I waved my hands, gesturing that everything is okay. "Actually it's me. S- I mean Siwon."

He smiled.

"Yeah! so what do you want to eat?" as he asked taking a look at the menu.

"Everything will do" I replied making him to tilts his head up with a curious look,

"are you alright?" he asked,

"I'm fine." he's suspicions became deep, "Can I go to the comfort room first?" I asked, pretending to find something inside my purse.

He leans back to his chair, smiling as he replied. "Sure"

 

     I stood quietly, smiling towards him before I went to the comfort room. I dashed over it, I even almost bump with one of the customers before opening the door. I went to the sink as I keep on thinking  of what could be the possible reason why Siwon invited me to this dinner.  I don't know.. I am confuse. Is it about Dara? but he already said that it's not about her. Then what?

 

"!" as I muttered, realizing that my phone slid down through the sink. "No. No. No.." I keeps on saying,

"Chaerin?" shouts someone from outside the door who sounded like Siwon.

"Yeah?"

"Are you alright? is anything wrong?" he asked,

"Amm. yeah! it's just that.. my phone." I replied, struggling to open my phone. "!" I whispered, pissed.

 

     Grabbing my purse, I slowly opened the door finding Siwon standing there concernly. I lean at the door making him to look at me sympathetically. He gave me his concerned look. I look away raising my phone up.

 

"What happen?" he asked, grabbing it from my hand softly.

Looking at him, I replied. "It got wet."

"Oh! did you try to open it?"

I nodded my head, "Yes, it didn't work" I said sighing dissapointedly.

"Well. Do you need someone to.. call or to text to?" He asked, giving my phone back to me.

I thought of it, "Da-" I suddenly stop.

He smiled, "Here" as he said getting something from his pocket jeans. "you can use mine."

I looked up to him confused, he just smiled again. "You sure?"

He laughs softly, "Of course. Here, take it.. I'm going to go back there. I'll be waiting for you." he said, after putting his phone into my palm and walk back to our spot.

 

**

 

     Jiyong is currently sitting beside Dara inside the conference room together with Eli who's sitting next to Jiyong and with some investors , as they talked about the upcoming events and project referring to their company. Hearing his name been called, Jiyong stood and gave the people inside the room his charismatic smile before proceeding to walk in front of them. He glances at Dara who seemingly staring blankly at the empty space on the table. He pretend to clear his throat and as a cue, Dara quickly looks at him. Realizing what she'd done, she also clears as embarrassment written all over her face. The meeting took about an hour and a half. Dara heaved a discontented sighed as she noticed the time.

 

"Chaerin already went home." she whispered which earned a sympathy coming from her soon to-be-husband a.k.a her bestfriend.

"Are you alright?" he asked putting a warm hand through her shoulder.

Dara nods her head, "Yeah." and quickly walks but stops as Jiyong grab him by the wrist softly.

"Sorry."

Turning around, Dara looks at him weirdly. "What?" she asked.

Jiyong moves closer to her, "Look. Amm.. I'm really sorry about the other day. I'm just.. -"

"It's alright." Dara said obviously surprising the latter, she smiled, showing her sincerity. "It's me who should apologize.  I mean, I pissed you off. and-

"Sshh. if it's okay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter