More than a friend

Her Part Time Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is dedicated to you! arginekate07

Thanks for bugging me. :p

If I could do it all over again.

I would go back to that time we we're friends.

Making love over and over again.

 

                Chaerin was awoke by the sound of the door being closed. Having a hard time for herself to moved, she desperately opened her eyes as she eagerly wants to see someone around her. Still adjusting her sight, she sighed as she didn't find anyone from the room but then smiled without her consent when she felt someone's warmth on her left side. Instinct, Chaerin immediately turned her head to her left, frowning in confusion when she noticed that the person wasn't familiar to her, or maybe she was thinking about it or maybe she was just pretending not to know the person. Mixed with confusion and curiosity, Chaerin leaned down as she examined the person's face. Suddenly, she felt the urge of touching the person's face as so she did. Slowly, her fingers touched the person's right cheek, Chaerin smiled when the person moans in protest. Until soon, she find herself touching that person's soft pink lips making her stopped from what she's doing to stared at it, giving her full attention.

 

"Oh Chae! you're awake, how are you feeling?" It was Bom who just got entered the room without knocking at the door. Chaerin on the other hand quickly looks at her, erasing the thought of kissing the person's lips who is making a moved now as she was also disturbed by Bom's appearance. Not receiving a respond, Bom turned her head to look at Chaerin's direction, widening her eyes in surprise when she noticed the weird look that her bestfriend is giving to the woman. "Morning Dara." greeted Bom when she passed through the bed moving towards the coffee table beside the bed.

"Morning Bom." replied Dara still with her sleepy voice. Rubbing her eyes, she automatically look to Chaerin finding the black haired woman gazing at Bom innocently.  "morning Chae." she said but Chaerin just nod her head to her before getting her attention back to Bom.

"Chae. what do you want to eat?" asks Bom while preparing the breakfast.

"Anything will do." answers Chaerin as she secretly took a glance at Dara.

Stretching her arms, Dara walked in Bom's direction without her realizing that someone is watching her every move. "Where's Aunt Min?" Dara asked, grabbing a slice of bread.

"She checked Ha Yi." Bom replied while making a coffee. "you want some?" she asked her but Dara just shook her head, proceeding to the couch to get her bag.

"I have to go." she announced and somehow it made Chaerin sad.

"All of a sudden?" Bom asked, as she took a glance over her.

Dara smiled, "Yeah." she look at her wristwatch first before pecking a quick kiss on one of Bom's cheek. Bom was surprised by this action but she immediately shrugged it off but not anymore when she caught how Chaerin's face changed seeing that scene.

"Is she jealous?" she said to herself,

"Bye Bom." said Dara, snapping her out from her thoughts.

 

                Bidding goodbyes to each other. Something has made Dara stops by the door, sighing she let her feet brought her to the spot where she wanted to go. Obviously surprised, Chaerin held herself not to speak or to say something but again, there's this urge that wants her to keep close at this person who's now standing in front of her, on side of her to be exact.

 

"Chae." begins Dara, "I'll be back later. Wait for me okay?" she said not wanting to look through Chaerin's eyes. Dara was nervous.

"Okay." that's all Chaerin told to her after a minute of silence. Bom quietly sighed from her spot.

"Bye." Dara said in dissapointment, but then she leaned forward surprising Chaerin more when she peck at her forehead. "I.."

LOADING....

"I.. I have to go." Dara said in finality as she hurriedly left the room.

 

                It was lunch time. Dara was with Eli, eating their lunch together at the restaurant just across their building. She sat there, too tired to focus on her food. Eli is watching her, until he puts his utensils down and decided to talked with his friend.

 

"Dara." Eli said with his serious voice which Dara can't help but to raised her head up, looking back at him with her sad gaze. "tell me what's wrong." he began to asked.

Dara sighed, "the doctor said, she has a isolated retrograde amnesia." Eli frowned as Dara's respond was still processing to his mind.

"Isolated.. what?" He repeats, annoying Dara.

"She has an amnesia." replied Dara, almost raising her voice.

Leaning backward, Eli respond. "Amnesia." he repeated,

"Sorry." Dara said apologetically. She was again drowned by thoughts of Chaerin leaving her. She couldn't help it and it was still painful. "the doctor said that, it is the accident itself which caused her condition."

"What exactly you are referring to?" Eli asked confusedly,

"She can't remember me. Well.. not even my name at first."

"I don't understand. Are you saying to me that she forgets about you.. only you? I mean entirely." Eli said, explaining his point carefully.

"It's more likely losing her recent memories." explained Dara which made Eli nod his head in understanding.

"Is it only a temporary condition?" asked Eli as he continue to eat.

"Yes."

"That's great."

"No. Not really." as Dara said, slumping her shoulders.

"Why? what's wrong?"

"Her last memory was with Jiyong."

"That's ." Eli stated.

"I know."

"How did Jiyong reacted about it?"

"I don't know exactly, but Chaerin is keeps on looking for him and it's annoying."

 

Few hours ago.

 

                As the door closed, Chaerin went sad without her knowing it. Her eyes were stick at the door, more exactly through the person who just got went out from there. Bom watched Chaerin as she is still observing her friend's behavior. From her spot, she knew that Chaerin is fully affected by Dara.

 

"Hey.." said Bom in her soft voice as she finally decided to approach Chaerin. "are you alright?" she asked innocently.

Chaerin just simply nod her head, but then spoke. "Bom, how long I've been friends to her?"

Shocked, Bom held herself not to show it by replying. "Well, you first met her at a stag party."

"Stag party?"

Bom smiled when she noticed the different look from Chaerin's eyes. "Uhmm. I don't want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter