Secrets

Her Part Time Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Just a deep conclusions.

Guess what?

 

 

All around us, I see nobody.

Here in silence.

It’s just You and Me.

 

            Dara is on her way at Lee residence, she promised Chaerin that she will go there after of what happened between them last night. Dara was smiling, she can’t just help it. Chaerin was still in love with her, and it never changed. She knocks at the door twice, revealing Aunt Min with her usual wide smile. She let Dara enter the house, stopping briefly by the door when she saw Ha Yi playing. Dara was glad to see that Ha Yi is getting better.

 

“Where’s Chaerinnie?” she asked bending down,

Ha Yi smiled to her innocently, “in her room. Ishleeping.”

Dara giggled of how cute Ha Yi said the word ‘sleeping’. “Thanks for the info.” She said then stood properly only to gestured Aunt Min that she’s going to enter Chaerin’s room.

 

            Aunt Min just smiled to her before continuing to cook the breakfast. Proceeding to go in Chaerin’s room, Dara found the door closed, as always. Taking a deep breath, she began smiling before knocking at the door. After knocking for 5 times, Dara began frowning. From this moment, she started to became nervous.

 

“This isn’t right.” She thought. “Chaerin?” she called out but no one answered her. “Chaerin!” she shouts knocking at the door.

“What’s wrong?” asks Aunt Min curiously,

Dara looked at her worriedly, “She’s not answering.” She said.

“Maybe she’s still sleeping?” commented Aunt Min as she looked at Dara weirdly.

“Aunt Min, there’s something wrong.” Dara replied as she knocks again, this time it’s more louder.

“What is it?” Aunt Min finally went in front of the door. She tried to turn the doorknob but it’s locked. “Oh wait, I just going to grab the key.”

“Alright.” Dara replied, her heart is beating in nervousness.

“Here.” Aunt Mint announced with a key in her hand.

 

            As Aunt Min finally opened it. She immediately run inside the room, shocked by Aunt Min’s reaction, Dara followed her. She started to scream Chaerin’s name when she saw her lying on the floor unconsciously.

 

“Chae.. what happen?” Dara asked in panic, Aunt Min is slapping Chaerin’s cheek, trying to wake her up.

“We need to send her in the hospital.” Aunt Min announced.

“Come on. To my car, quick.” Dara said as they both brought Chaerin to her car.

 

            They finally reached the hospital as quickly as they can. Automatically, some nurses immediately assist Chaerin as they saw how pale she is. Dara is so worried. She stood there outside the E.R, still stunned of what had just happened. Aunt Min is just staring at her from behind, this isn’t the first time that Chaerin sends to the hospital after the accident. Aunt Min knew that Chaerin is suffering from something serious, she was just afraid to tell anyone about it. Few weeks ago, she always caught Chaerin gripping her head during mornings. Aunt Min once asked her about it but Chaerin remained quiet, saying that she’s fine and it was just the effect of the accident. On that time, Chaerin is taking pain relievers to reduce the pain coming from her head.

 

“What happen to her?” asks Bom when she saw Dara and Aunt Min sitting on the hospital chairs, looking in different directions.

“We don’t know.” Answers Dara who is staring at E.R room blankly.

 

            30 minutes later. Dr. Kim, the same doctor who assist Chaerin walked out from the room, followed by the other nurses with Chaerin lying on the hospital bed. Dr. Kim announced that Chaerin will be transferred once again in a private room. Bom and Dara quickly follow, Aunt Min was about to follow too but stopped by Dr. Kim.

 

“What is it doc?” asks Aunt Min after they settled themselves at their respective seats.

“You didn’t know anything. Am I right?” Dr. Kim asked instead.

“What do you mean?” Aunt Min frowned,

Dr. Kim sighed, “I promised not to tell anyone about it but since we’re already on this stage, I think this is the right time to tell you.”

 

***

 

“Eli.” Said Chairman Park when she was about to enter the building and saw Eli outside talking with someone.

Eli stopped from talking, seeing Chairman Park she immediately went to her. “Chairman..” Eli said,

“Where’s Dara?” she asked with her usual strict gaze.

“Amm. She’s still not here Chairman.” Eli replied in nervousness.

“Call her and tell her to go to my office. Now!” She said without looking to him. With that word ‘now’ Eli immediately looked for his phone and called Dara.

 

MEANWHILE

 

            There was a huge silence inside the room, as Bom and Dara is not talking with each other. Both thinking of what Aunt Min and Dr. Kim is talking about this time. They we’re curious as hell. Just when Bom felt bored, she decided to approach Dara but when she was about to open , Dara’s phone suddenly rings. Dara excused herself when she saw the name of the caller. She went of the room, staying by the door as she don’t want Chaerin to lost from her sight.

 

“Eli. Why did you call?”

“Where are you?”

“I’m in the hospital, we send Chaerin.”

“Ha? Why? What happened to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter