After School, Wednesday, 2nd April, 2050

Gin & Turtle

I walked over to my door, took out my key and was about to unlock the door when I realized that it was already unlocked! Adrenaline flooded into me and I took a deep breath to calm myself before I pushed the door open. Nothing seemed amiss but I was still wary, I crept in slowly and closed the door with my foot then...I stiffened momentarily as two arms encircled my torso, before realizing that it was Rakuto. My heart softened slightly towards Rakuto, I'd forgotten how sweet he could be...sometimes...these are the moments that I wish I could get back.

"I missed you Jin," he mumbled with his face pressed against my back. Tears stung my eyes and I knew that I had to end this or else I would end up forgiving him, and that wasn't something I was ready to do just yet.

As gently as I could, I peeled Rakuto off of me. I didn't turn to face him...I couldn't.

Thankfully, Rakuto wasn't the type to obsess over something, he bounces back almost instantaneously.

"Are you scared?"

"Of what?" I asked, my confusion showing clearly in my voice as I turned automatically in his direction.

"Of your punishment, of course." He said with a spreading grin on his face as he watched his words sink in and the meaning dawn on me. Instinctively, I took a step back - and my expression must have spoken volumes because - he chuckled and moved towards me.

"I want something from you Jin, and I think you know what it is." I took another wary step backwards and he took one forward, a intimidating aura was forming around him. I gulped nervously and stumbled backwards again. We kept doing this and I soon had a problem - partly, it was because he took bigger steps than me, but also because I soon ran out of air to walk back into and found myself against a wall - almost never a good place to be. Help...me.

Rakuto extended his right arm and put his hand on the wall beside my head. With his other hand, he traced his finger tips lightly down my chest sending warm shivers through my body. "Rakuto...," I breathed out.

"Jin," He moved so that his lips were only millimeters from my own,"I want..."

"Yes?" All I could really focus on was the nearly overwhelming urge I had to pull him into me and kiss him with all the passion that I had.

"I want...your blood." He whispered intimately.

"Mmmm...wait. What!?.. Ah!" He bit down on my neck and pressed me against the wall before I could move to escape. I thought about pushing him away, but I didn't particularly relish the thought of his teeth tearing out part of my neck as I did. So, instead, I just stood there - as tense as an alley cat - but unless I could manage to relax, the pain wouldn't go away.

"Ah...Rakuto...ah..." I silently begged him to stop.

"Jin-kun you left your book a..." Kazuya stood in my doorway, looking very much like a guppy, horrified to have stumbled upon what surely must have looked like a very intimate moment between two lovers. Stupid Rakuto! If Kazuya hates me I'll kill you Rakuto!

"Kazuya," I stepped forward - released from Rakuto's hold - and Kazuya looked as if he were ready to bolt. "I can explain." No,no I couldn't.

"Ano...I'm sorry to have bothered you," he kept his eyes firmly set on the ground while speaking, then he put my school planner on the table beside the door, gave a sharp bow and ran out of the room.

"Ra~ku~to!!!" I spun around, ready to throttle Rakuto for what he had done, but...He was gone! "Slippery bastard!"

"Kazuya, wait!" I shouted, running out of the door and to the stairwell - because there was a notice on the elevator to say that it was out of order. I stopped at the banister and yelled down the stairs, "Kazuya! Kazuya-kun!" There was no reply. Only a small, surprised intake of breath that would be inaudible to human ears. Heh, got you. Humans were so gullible, so predictable. I leapt over the banister, counted three flights of stairs, grabbed onto the bottom support of the third and swung over the fourth. When I let go I did a little flip in the air - for show mostly - ant landed neatly in front of Kazuya's huddled form. His eyes were wide again. And the guppy look had returned.

"Close your mouth Kazuya-kun, you'll catch flies."

"Oyo, how did you just do that?"

"I...never mind that. I just have to say, what you saw back there wasn't what you think. At. All."

"Jin-kun, it's okay if you are gay"

"No-a- what?" I didn't want to admit it, but a little bit of hope sparked inside me just then.

"Well, ah..." He rubbed the back of his neck nervously. I leaned in slightly as his pause stretched on, letting the light, airy feelings bubble up inside me. My chest swelled with my held breath and my entire body tensed for what he was about he was about to say next. "I'm gay too...Jin-kun...no, Jin.." He took in a deep breath and held it as if he could contain all of his nervousness into that one breath, "I love Umi."

"A- wha~~?? Why?" He chuckled at me and shrugged his shoulders cutely.

Th- That bastard! Umi, really?! Why!?! No!

And why is it that him liking cute guys just makes him more attractive to me???

This .


Dear Journal,

                      How could he!? Stupid Jin. He knows I love him, and still he flaunts his affections for that human in my face! As soon as he showed up Jin didn't care about me anymore, just that precious human of his! Urh. that does it! I'm sick and tired of always coming second to Jin. I'll make that stupid human wish that he had never set eyes on MY Jin! <(~ . ~)>