Before School, Wednesday, 2nd April, 2050

Gin & Turtle

I woke up but kept my eyes closed, I was too sleepy, my throat was incredibly dry and I had no idea what I was going to do about my plan. Still thinking, I rolled onto my side and reached my hand out to grab the pillow next to me- *touch* My hand touched something soft, and warm I opened my eyes and realized that my hand was cupping Rakuto's cheek. I could see him stir, and I jerked my hand back. His eyes opened groggily, "waa?"

I glared at him,"What the hell do you think you're doing in my bed!?!"

He yawned, taking his time, and unhurriedly replied, "Sleeping. At least, I was before you woke me up."

I slitted my eyes at him and, in a scary voice, said,"Get. Out."

"Nah, I'm alright thanks. While your up, make me some breakfast would you?" He looked totally unfazed by my obvious bad mood. Grrr...

Smack!

"ah!" Rakuto lay clutching the side of his head, looking very taken a back by my hit. Something about him just makes me so angry! I hadn't mean for my anger to explode like that but he was just pissing me off so much!

Though, looking at him now, with tears in his eyes and looking so pathetically vulnerable, I kinda felt bad. I sighed heavily, "Rakuto, I'm sorry. Look, I didn't mean to hit you, I am sorry." Rakuto looked up at me with big brown eyes, smiled, and jerked me down on top of him then rolled over so that I was underneath him - and couldn't escape.

"hahahahahahahahaha...You spend too much time around humans, Jin. I didn't hurt at all, but...you did hit me so~ I'm afraid I'm going to have to punish you." He was looking down at me with a naughty look in his eyes,"But~ You'll have to wait till you get home to find out what it is," he finished with a big smirk on his face, knowing that I would be sweating over what he was planning all day.

This was going to be a looong day.