Saturday Evening, 29th March, 2050

Gin & Turtle

It was late afternoon and I had finally managed to stop thinking about Rakuto, but god he was hot. No, what am I thinking! You hate him remember!? Bad, bad Jin!

"Hey, Akuma-kun...what are you doing?"

I swear to god, I jumped about ten feet into the air when I heard her voice next to my ear. "Damnit, Misuzu! Don't do that!"

"Aish, you're always so grumpy." I could already feel an angry twitch in my eye, God this was so annoying.

"Only. When.YOU. Are around, Misuzu. And besides, you were supposed to be here hours ago!"

"How'd you figure?"

"Because you said that you would be here!" The anger bubbling inside me was getting ready to spill over at this point.

"ah, I said would be here...but I didn't say first thing. So touché, Jackass."

"grr, just tell me what you came here to tell, you two bit !"

"Hmmf! I don't think I want to anymore."

"Misuzu!!"

She rolled her eyes and sighed,"Fine, whatever."

She made me sit at one side of the kitchen's island while she sat on the other side. She thought that it seemed more businessy, I was just glad that if she pissed me off I'd have a knife handy - witch blood is poisonous to vampires so we don't drink it...unless we want a slow, painful death. Actually, you'd be surprised at how many vamps have opted for that method over the years.

"Okay," she had just finished laying a load of papers out onto the worktop from a briefcase that hadn't been with her when she teleported in - why does she even have a key?? She doesn't need, or use it. "This is your charge...these are all of his friends...but THIS is the one that will get you in the group... Got that? Okay good,"She said without letting me speak, I flipped briefly through a couple of the papers that she had given me. If she thinks I'm reading all this she's got another thing coming.

"Right, here's your uniform. Your school is her,"She pointed at the map that had just materialized,"You have to be there by 8:30 every morning, except Saturday's and Sunday's obviously. You finish at 3:30 every day except Friday's when you finish at 12:20 but all the students have to help clean the entire school then so you'll really get out at 12:40 at the latest, depending on what your class is selected to do. You have to go to the main reception before home room on Monday and give them these forms and then they will give you you're class schedule, after that you go to your class - 3B-1 - and that's when your mission officially starts. Okay, what else...ah! Your cover story. Your keeping your name but from now on you are 17, from Ryuushinki, your parents died when you were young so you lived with your Aunt - who also stayed in Ryuushinki - but now you are emancipated and live on your own...." 

When Misuzu was FINALLY done talking she left me to "study" the information that she had given me so that I could memorize it. Yeah, 'cause that's going to happen. No, I prefer to wing it. But what I will do is go hunt because I'm hungry, tired and just want out of this apartment - it was starting to feel like a prison.