Monday, 31st March, 2050

Gin & Turtle

Monday had me up at seven, thanks to my PRESET alarm clock - which I have no idea how to change.... My body was already starting to adapt to being about during the day - don't get me wrong, I hated it and I always felt like afterwards, even with blood [though that might have something to do with the witch "BANNING" me from hunting, yeah, me! She has no right! But unfortunately for me she does have Inran...bugger]. Anyway, so I got up at seven - SEVEN! But that's besides the point, let it go...but still, seven! - and showered, dried my hair, put on my uniform - which looks great on me by the way: blue is very much my colour - and styled my hair, nothing major, no Mohawk or anything just making it look ily disheveled - which, also...looks great on me by the way. Once I was done all of that, I took out the map and hopped into my new Camaro.

Two hours later ~

Okay, so I'm not the best at reading maps, but still! I thought this place was nearby! Where the hell is it??? Oh, wait, heh...holding the map the wrong way, heh, heh heh, oops.

I finally got there halfway during the third lesson, the receptionist wasn't pleased...but those people rarely are anyway, so who cares? When I walked into the classroom everyone stared at me, everyone. Cheh, 'cause that's not creepy at all. Awkward! Though to my credit, I didn't lose my cool, didn't even falter. I just calmly sauntered in like some kinda superstar, went over to the teacher and said,"Sorry I'm late, I couldn't find the school." Then, without waiting for her to say anything - not like she would anyway, she was far too busy undressing me with her eyes - I took an empty seat next to one of the boys that I vaguely recognized and casually leaned back in my seat like I already owned the place and judging by the expressions on everyone's faces, they would have handed it over, very, willingly.

"Ah, that's quite alright...Akanishi-san," she said, having finally freed her tongue from its paralysis.

"Thanks," I said slowly, my bottom lip ually. Every female in that classroom was now my fangirl. Too easy. And now most of the boys will want to be friends so that I might teach them how to instantly make women's hearts flutter and their eyes glaze over with lust, randy bastards.

At lunch and break I sat with no one and all day I never spoke a word to anyone unless a teacher asked me a question. By the end of school I had every single one of them eating out of the palm of my hand. Oh, tomorrow would be fun. Tomorrow...it all begins.