Friday, 11th April, 2050 (On the flipside)

Gin & Turtle

How could he? How could he be such a ; and with Umi no less? ing Umi – I’ll kill him! That bullting bastard was supposed to be on our side.

 Still, there is no one that I want to kill more right now than Ueda – our resident psycho. Usually he only…Actually that is a lie, and one that I will stop before it leaves my mouth. I’ll start again – honestly this time. Ueda harasses everyone, particularly me, but everyone nonetheless. I knew that I shouldn’t have done it; I knew that I shouldn’t have let these feelings come about but this time Ueda went to far. He went beyond derailing my distraction; he ing him!

Of course, Ace was furious. He wanted Jin back, everyone knew that. No one was to touch Jin under penalty of death, everyone knew that. But Ueda had, and Ace couldn’t touch him. No matter how much he would like to – X-sama simply wouldn’t allow it. Fortunately for me, I could.

‘Ueda!’ I screeched upon entering Nos Casa.

A dark chuckle came from behind me. ‘Yes my angel,’ he purred.

I spun, quick as a lightening bolt, and grabbed Ueda by the throat. Snarling, I slowly brought his face closer to mine.

‘Touch him again, and I will kill you.’

‘Kame~chan, you need to learn how to share,’ he smirked.

My face contorted and I squeezed the air out of his throat.

‘Kame~chan you’re choking me,’ he wheezed.

‘So?’ I growled.

He chuckled, ‘So, you know I like it when you’re aggressive,’ he whispered, my hand lightly.

‘Creep,’ I snarled, tossing him to the side.

Grabbing my wrist, he circled an arm around my waist and pulled me flush against his body. ‘Don’t be so jealous Kamenashi, people are starting to notice.’

I shoved him away from me, disgusted by his arrogant proximity, and scrunched my face in distaste. Ignoring his lecherous gaze, I walked away; I had to find Umi anyway – if Ace hadn’t already throttled him. Normally I wouldn’t get involved in an unstable man’s business but if Umi was busy fending off Ace it would give me time to rid myself of these unnecessary feelings without interference.

‘Oi, Misuzu, where’s Umi?’

‘How should I know, that man has no respect for rank. I mean, I was talking to him earlier, telling him how that fool Inran was punishing Jin and he just walked off an- …I bit like you’re doing now actually. God! I might as well be talking to myself, in fact, I am. Pricks.’

***

‘X-sama, Wateyou-san has disappeared; I suspect to wherever Akanishi is being held – shall I stop him sir?’

‘No, Kamenashi, I want you to watch him, see what he does and report back to me. Also, find Inori, I don’t want a loose canon running around.’

‘Yes sir,’ I bowed and left.

***

‘Inori-san, calm down,’ an attractive yet flustered nurse was begging as I entered the Infirmary.

‘No! Tell me where he is, I know you know, he tells you everything!’ Ace was yelling, holding a knife to the quivering woman’s throat.

‘Ace let go of Wateyou’s fledgling,’ I commanded calmly, somehow managing to sound almost bored.

‘No,’ he replied stubbornly.

‘She doesn’t know.’

‘Yes she does!’

‘No, she doesn’t…but I know who does.’

He paused, ‘who?’

‘Come with me and you’ll see.’

Ace pouted angrily and remained tense for a few seconds. ‘Fine,’ he said.

I tried not to roll my eyes but his childish attitude was beginning to irritate me already.I turned to him and smiled tightly, ‘Let’s go then.’

***

‘Are you sure that this is the building Misuzu said he was in?’ Ace asked me for the billionth time. He was testing my patience, he really was. What had I done to deserve this? I was a good subordinate wasn’t I? I looked after Yukiko, didn’t I? Well then why the bloody hell was I stuck babysitting a raging loon while I was trying to watch Umi; I was having chest pains. He was giving me chest pains. I was two questions more away from actually implementing one of the many unpleasant plots that I had formulated against him since the start of this venture.

‘Wh-‘

‘Shut up!’ I snapped.

Frowning, he shut his mouth and glared. Still glaring, he knocked his shoulder into mine roughly as he passed me and continued on into the decrepit old industrial building in front of us. I sighed, this time I did roll my eyes as I followed him through the rusty, peeling side door.


Just want to ask, did anyone see that coming? Kazuya? Misuzu? Umi? Huh-huh, did ya, did ya?

@NotYourMum ; Umm...probably never. But there will be good times ahead, promise. :)

@IsaSweetsin ; He brings it on himself really though...mostly - not this time though - THAT was Misuzu's doing.

@charityforyou ; How did you like my twist huh? Misuzu isn't just any evil , she's a super duper evil . Kekekeke *maniacal laughter* I'm glad that you find her funny, though when I write her and Jin it is actually him that I am trying to make funny, she's just an added bonus. ;P