Never Mess With Umma

When The Son Loves His Mother

She was smiling brightly at the boys while they were just standing there with an open mouth.

Minhee? His mother??

Ok yes, of course. They all had talked about their family once in a while and Jimin said that his mom was pretty. But he never mention that she looked like a goddess or that she was that young. I mean just look at her!

"Boys?", called Jimin with a frown he didn't liked how the boys were looking at his mother. Especially not J-Hope's look. He was somehow...checking her out...

Jin was the first one who came to his sense. "O-Oh yeah. Hello, my name is-"

"Kim Seok Jin!", she interupted him brightly. She walked towards him...or let's better say jumped and hugged him tightly. "Of course I know you! You're one of Baby Boy's friends!", she laughed.

"I'm not a baby boy!", complained Jimin but was totally ignored.

"Oh and you are Min Yoon Gi!", she said to Suga and gave also him a tight hug.

"OMO! HOW HANDSOME!", she giggled by looking at V and hugged him. "It's nice to meet you Kim Tae Hyun."

"And this little boy here has to be Jeon Jeong Guk!", she poked Jungook's cheek before also giving him a hug. "I never saw such a good looking maknae really!"

"And you...", she stopped talking and looked at Rap Monster. "Seriously. I don't understand why they called you Rap Monster. You are soooo sweeeeet~", she beamed ang gave him a hug. "I would call you Rap Genuis! Really, I love your and Yoon Gi's rap skills."

She looked at the last one. J-Hope, the one who was checking her out from head to toe.

"And you are Jung Ho Seok.", she smiled at J-Hope and he smiled back when she gave him also a hug.


When she pulled back she could see that all the boys had blushed.

"Omo! I'm sorry!! I totally forgot that girls and boys don't hug each other just like this in korea. I didn't visit my motherland for such a long time.", she bowed. "I'm totally sorry! Please just forget it!"

Jin waved the matter away. "No it's ok. It's nice to meet finally...uhm...Jimin's...mom.", everyone could hear the question marks at the word 'mom'.

She laughed again and jumped back to Jimin. "Thank you, it's also nice to meet you guys finally. I'm sure I'm your biggest fan!", she said and smiled at Jimin who smiled immediately back. "I'm happy to finally see my bab-"

"Are you ready guys?", asked the manager when he entered the dorm. His eyes widen also by the beauty he had infront of him.

"G-Good Morning.", he stuttered and looked at the oh-so-bright smiling and almost shining person.

"Good morning. You have to be the manager.", she guessed and shook the man's hand. Jimin was about to introduce his mother, but the manager already started talking.

"I don't want be unfriendly, but you have to leave. I know, as a fan you really want to be close with your idols but they are really busy. And also entering their house without any permission is not-"

"Fan?", she interrupted him and laughed. "I'm not a fan. I am Jimin's mother.", she smiled first at Jimin and then back to the manager.

*His mother? NEVER! She doesn't look older then my second daughter. Maybe she just came out from the psychiatry...*

"Uhm madame, I-"

"It's ok Manager.", assured Jimin and put an arm on the beautys shoulder. "She's really my mom."

"Please Jimin don't play around.", the manager had no time for their strange trolling. Introduce a sasaeng fan as his mother? Is he crazy?

"You have your schedul in about 40 minutes! Hurry up!", he growled and gave Jimin's mom a fierce look.

"Madame you have to go now.", he said firmly and grabbed her arm.

"YAH!!", Minhee immediately shouted. "ARE YOU INSANE!", she shouted all of sudden and the happy beauty changed into a scary dragon.

"Grabbing a woman's arm!", she scolded with an angry face. "And just for your information", she said "The boys are going nowhere."

"What?!", they all yelled in the same time.

"You clearly understood me.", she said firmly and pushed the boy who was the closest to one bedroom, Jungkook.

"These boys are clearly tired just look at their darke circles!", she grabbed Jungkook again and pointed to his eyes.

"He looks like he would faint any second!"

"They are fine.", assured the manager but she wouldn't back down.

"I say they are not and that's why they are going to stay here!", she pushed Suga a bit. 

"You boys have worked hard. Now take a rest, for at least 4 hours. I heard about your schedul, that's nothing what young boys in your age should do.", she sighed and looked at her boy. *Especially not him*, she thought sad. "He already endured so much...*

"B-But the company...", started the manager but was again interuppted.

"In first place he's my son.", she pointed to Jimin. "And I know what's the best for him or not. And since the other boy's are his friends, they are also like my kids, got it?"

She turned to the boys with a firm look. She looked like a real mom who is going to scold his child.

"Go to bed now. You did enough fot today."

"But Miss Park...", tried Rap Monster but Jimin put immediately an arm around his shoulder.

"My mom is angry. Don't mess with her, when she's like this.", whispered Jimin and pushed the boy's toward their rooms.

"But we can't-"

"Believe me. Better don't it.", Jimin assured the boys and they entered their rooms.



He closed the door behind him and the boys looked with a frown at him.

"I really don't think-", started Jin but Jimin had put his finger on his own lips.

He counted until 5.

"1...2...3...4....5"

"YAH YOU LITTLE PIECE OF ! I'M TELLING YOU THAT THE BOYS WILL STAY HERE! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND KOREAN? SHOULD I HELP YOU OUT IN ANOTHER WAY?! FINE!!"

They heard glass breaking and their manager screaming: "YOU ARE CRAZY!"

"AND YOU ARE AN IGNORANT MAN WHO LET'S LITTLE KIDS ALMOST KILLING THEMSELFS BY WORKING TOO HARD! OUT OF THE HOUSE!"

They heard again glass breaking, then a door being slamped.

They all looked with round eyes at the door.

"That's my mom.", said Jimin proudly but heard immediately another yell.

"AND YOU BOYS ARE BETTER IN BETTER BEFORE I COME IN!"

As fast as they could they jumped into their beds and turned the lights off.

"Good.", they heard you say from the other side.

"From where does she.."started Suga but Jimin hushed him.


Jim put his arms under his head and smiled in satisfication. 

*I'm so proud of my mom. She is here and she's still the same. Loud, noisy, jumpy, like I always loved her.*

He closed his eyes when a painful thought came in his mind. *But then do I confess? She needs to know...it already has beein for such a long time...*

He shook his head rapidly. *Stop it Jimin. You have time. And since this of man left she's back in her motherland. It has to be the best time of her life...just for once.*