How I Fell In Love With You

When The Son Loves His Mother

Sons love their mothers. Mothers love their son.

This was always the most natural thing in the world. The son loves his mother, the mother loves her son.

But what happens when the son doesn't only love his mother, but  fell in love with her?

Impossible? This is how it should be, right?

But not for Jimin.

The first time he knew he had feelings for his mother was with 13. 

His friends started to have girlfriends, but he somehow was never interested in girls of his age.

Of course some girls had a crush on him and he couldn't deny that some of them were pretty, but somehow he never cared for them.

When he rejected  pretty girls, some of his friends would call him a retard or even gay. So he decided just to date the next pretty girl of his neighboorhood. Maybe he would fall in love with her.

But nothing. She didn't talked and when she did, she would always blush. She was too shy in his opinion. After 3 days he broke up and left the girl behind with a broken heart.

*What's wrong with me?*, he thought desprate. *Am I really gay?*

He shook his head furiously. *No! I'm not! I never had feelings for guys. Urgh! Why am I even thinking about that?*, he felt like he would throw up any second, when suddenly his mother came in.

"Baby Boy!", she called and came in without knocking.

"Don't call me like that.", he said grumply and laid down on his bed. "And shouldn't you knock on my door? I need privacy, you know."

"Yeah, yeah.", she shrugged the matter away and sat down on his bed.

"I wanted to talk to you.", she said suddenly serious what made Jimin look at her. 

"I know that you're a big guy now.", she started. "So we should talk about a lot of things..."

Jimin frowned when his mother didn't continued talking. "For example?", he asked.

"I...", she took a deep breath. "Look, it's...", she shook her head and took all her courage together.

"You're now in an age where we two should talk openly about things like that. You already heard about , didn't you?"

"MOM!!", Jimin shouted and stood up from his bed, going as far away from Minhee as he could.

"I know. I know, ok? It's embarassing, but we-"

"NO!", he shouted again and raised his hand. "We are NOT going to talk about that! I know everything! Oh my god, how embarassing.", Jimin shook his head disgusted.

"You're sure?", Minhee asked with innocent eyes.

"Believe me, I was never surer than this.", he sighed and rubbed his burning cheeks.

"Good!", cheered Minhee and laid down on his bed. "Do you have snacks? I'm hungry."

With disbelieve eyes Jimin apporached his mother. "Wasn't it you who always forbid me to eat in my room?"

"Yes", she agreed and nodded her head. "But it's also me who always cleans up your room.", she turned around to put her hand under his bed and took a large pack of crackers.

"Ah, here it is!", she opened it and took a handfull in . "Want some?", she asked Jimin with a full mouth, but he just shook his head in a disapproving way. "You're 21 years old, but you're behaving like 10!", he scolded.

She shrugged and continued eating on his bed, making a mess.

"Mom!", he whined and grabbed her wrist. "Go away! It's my bed!"

"But it's comfortable!", Minhee whined back and refused to budge an inch.

"Mom!"

"Noo~"

"UMMA!", he whined loud and stamped his foot. Minhee looked at him with big eyes, before she grabbed his wrist and pulled him down next to her. She embraced him with the tightest hug.

"It has been a long time since you called me Umma.", she whispered with a smile.

Jimin stopped to fight back and looked with big eyes at his mother. It was true. He had become so familiar with the american language that he barely talked korean.

Minhee gave him a bright smile and suddenly Jimin noticed.

His mothers eyes were big and pretty.

She had the most heart-melting smile he had ever seen.

She had long dark brown hair which reached her waist.

She had a great body which every man would want touch...


"Jimin?", Minhee called and he looked at her pretty eyes.

"Why are you so red?", she asked him and put a hand on his cheek. "Are you sick?"

"N-No.", he stuttered and looked away. *Gosh, what am I thinking?!*

"Good.", she smiled again and hugged him tighter. "You mind if I sleep here again? It has been a while since we slept together. Do you remember? When you were little we used to do it, but now my baby boy is growing up.", she closed her eyes slowly and whispered: "Time has passed."

*It really has.*, he thought also and hugged her back tightly. *But what is this strange feeling?*, he thought. *Maybe it's the weather" he thought before closing his eyes and sleeping next to his mother Minhee.


But from this day on, this strange feeling he had wouldn't stop. If he was exactly the opposite was happening: His feelings for Minhee got stronger day by day.

He would blush at every skinship they two had.

He would get jealous if a man even dared to look at his mother and a bunch of men were doing it.

Jimin decided to help out in the restaurant and he would always serve the meals to the men. He would push his mother to go to the women. Many guests asked for his mother, but he would say that she's busy  or just ignore them and urge them to order.


He started to think hardly about the strange feeling he had around his mother.

Was it that what his friends were talking about? When they always mentioned their girlfriends? How much they liked them?

But he also likes his mother. Of course he does! Which human with a mother doesn't like his mother?

But was it normal to have such feelings? These feelings of sudden happyness when he was around her? The jealousy when a man just looked at her? The blushes he always got when she back-hugged him?

He tried to ignore his feelings and thoughts, because they were too unrealistic. He can't love his mother more than a mother. Impossible. Nonesense.

He stared to concentrate on music and dance and soon he decided to become popular with it. It was his dream and he really liked it a lot. 

When Jay Hyung once mentioned k-pop Jimin immediately got addicted to it. The idea of becoming popular in his home country, the chance of showing everyone how talented he was, and making his mother proud and happy, was the best idea he ever had.

After some hardships he convinced his mother to become a trainee in korea.

She cried him a river 1 week before he left. He almost stayed in the US, but his hyung encouraged him to go.

"You'll be absolutly fine." he had told him.

"I believe in you, little brother."


The time of his leaving has come but his mother wouldn't stop crying. Even at the airport she wouldn't stop.

"Stop crying.", Jay hyung said and patted her back. "He'll be fine."

"I know.", she sobbed and whipped her tears away, but new came immediately.

"Mom.", Jimin said with a shaky voice. He came closer to his mother and hugged her. "Don't cry."

"I can't!", she complained. "My baby boy is going!", she cried. 

"But I'll come back.", Jimin promised.

"I know, but still!", she sobbed in his arms. "We've never been this far away from eacher. We've been always together!"

"You sound like a 12 years old Minhee.", said Jay's father with his deep, serious voice.

"But he's only 15!", Minhee yelled. "We're letting him go to korea on his own! Aigoo, my heart!", she sobbed even louder and everyone started staring at her.

Jimin rolled his eyes, but he was also on the edge of crying. "If I promise you some things, will you stop crying?", he asked, but Minhee shook her head.

"I promise I'll be healthy. I'll take care of me and I'll call you as often as I can. I will do my best in korea to make you proud."

"I was always proud of you, pabo!", Minhee sobbed and took his face in her hands.

"Please hold your promises ok?"

"I will.", he promised again and she nodded defeated.

"I love you Jimin.", she got tip toe and kissed his forehead. "Don't let Umma worry, arasso?"

"I won't.", he kissed her forehead tenderly and whispered. "I love you too Umma."

He bowed and waved to his family before he walked to the bording.

Jimin's heart had never hurted that much. He had to leave the ones he really loved and thinking of not seeing his mother for a long long time was breaking his heart.

*Pabo.*, he thought to himself when he was in the plane. *Why did you always deny? You love her pabo. You really do.*, he closed his eyes and tears roll down his cheek.



                                                                                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


*I did it! Oh my god I did it!*, Jimin thought when he was kissing Minhee. This was what he was dreaming off for a long time.

*No...what is Jimin doing? What am I doing? This is wrong! Why is he kissing me?*, Minhee thought desprate before she shoved Jimin away.

She looked at him with shocked eyes. *What has he done?*

Jimin didn't regretted it, not for a second, but the shocked eyes of Minhee made him feel a bit unsecure.

"You...", she whispered but didn't know what she should say. Her son, her own son Jimin had just kissed her. Impossible. Ridicouless. This was a dream, this couldn't be true.

"I...", Jimin started but was interrupted by a rush knock at the door. For his surprise it was his manager.

"Get ready Jimin, we'll be leaving here in 3 minutes. You have an interview!", the manager didn't even glanced at Minhee, since it was her who almost killed him the first time they saw each other, and left them two quickly alone.

Minhee got out of her dazed state and whispered: "I'll go now."

"I", Jimin said loud, when Minhee was infront of the door. "mean everything what I said and I don't regret kissing you...Minhee.", he said full with courage and looked at his mothers back.

Minhee shook her head in disbelieve while tears rolled down her cheek.

The son was loving his mother. The son has fell in love with his mother. The most ridicouless thing had happened.

How should the problem been solved?


--------------------------------------------------


A/N: Hi everyone~~

So the fanific will end soon!
I think it'll be ready in 2 or 3 chapters!!
Hopefully you likes that update :)

Saranghae~~