Bad Words

When The Son Loves His Mother

"Jimin, can you please open the door.", Minhee tried again after 2 hours.

Jimin refused to get out of the room. He didn't cared that he was sharing the room with 2 other members. He just wanted to be alone. He wanted to sit and breath. Not to think of what happened hours ago. If he would close his eyes maybe everything will be normal again.

"Jimin please. We need to talk. Open the door.", she continued pleading but there was no responds.

She sighed tiredly and walked to the living room where the rest of BTS was sitting.

"Is he still refusing to come out?", asked Jin and she nodded. He could see how sad Minhee was. Being apart from her son was never easy, having an arguement was...just wrong. They were everything for each other. How does it feel when the person you love the most ignores you or is angry at you. You feel like crap. She could promise that. 

Jin wanted to comfort her so badly that he hesistantly put an arm around her shoulder. "Give him time.", he said and squeezed her shoulder.

"Thank you.", she gave him a tiny smile but sighed right afterwards. 

"You want to talk, then let's talk.", Minhee heard a monotone voice behind her. She looked behind her back and there was Jimin staying with crossed arms over his chest.

She stood slowly up and nodded to the kitchen. He followed her silently. In the kitchen Minhee turned to him, but Jimin tried to hide his feelings under a pokerface. But he was damn bad at it.

"I'm sorry that I didn't told you Jimin.", Minhee started. "I wanted to explain it to you on a better time but...it just...", she stopped talking and shook her head. She didn't knew how she should explain it. She knew what Jay ment to Jimin.

"Why him?", asked Jimin all of sudden. Minhee looked up with a confused face. "Why him?", Jimin asked again, his voice shaking.

"I-I don't know, it just happen Jimin-"

"How does something like this just happen? You kissed him! He's the one who took care of me and you! How can you kiss the person, I see as my hyung? This is so...so...so sick."

Minhee shook her head at her son's explaination. "Sick? Damn it Jimin. He and I are in the same age."

"But still! Umma we know him for 8 years now! How could you?"

"But what have I done wrong? Yes, I kissed him. So what?", Minhee sighed.

"But he-"

"Jimin I like him.", said Minhee and Jimin thought his whole world was falling apart. She did what? She liked him? No no no no no! This can't be true. He should be the only one she should like. Especially not Jay who he saw as his hyung.  She wasn't allowed to like someone expected him. No, this was wrong. Completely wrong!

"You can't like him! He-"

"Why can't I Jimin? Why can't I like someone after I got hurt so much?", asked Minhee sad. 

"He'll also hurt you!", Jimin yelled. "Don't you get it Umma? It's Jay. Jay!! The biggest player in our old hood, the guy who changed girls like his underwear! That's Jay! How can you like someone like him?"

"Things changed after you left Jimin.", explained his mother and he thought he would explode any second. Does that mean that Jay planned it? He wanted him to disappear before he could even have a change to tell his mother about his feelings?

"Of course I know that he was a player, but can't people change Jimin?"

"No! They can't!", he almost shouted and the eyes of his mother changed. They weren't sad anymore but challenging. They were like back in the US were no one accepted the fact that she was his mother. They looked like the mercyless eyes she used to fight against the bad words people told her.

"You do know how I managed to get money before Jay safed us, don't you Jimin? Does that mean, I never changed?", Minhee asked and Jimin looked down with pressed lips. *She just didn't...*

"People are what they are.". he said without thinking. Jimin regretted his words immediately when he saw how the challenging look of his mother changed to a shocked and then to a hurt expration.

"U-Umma, I didn't mean to-"

"Save it Jimin.", she said and walked out of the kitchen. "Just save it."

He walked after her. "No, no, no! I'm sorrry! I'm sorry! I didn't wanted to say that!" But Minhee just continued walking. She opened the door of Jimin's room where her suitcase was. She took it and opened it, throwing some cloths in it.

"W-what are you doing?", he asked shocked and walked to her to stop her. He closed the suitcase right infront of her.

"Move.", she said and shoved his hand away and continued packing when she opened it again. "Why are you packing?", he asked confused, fear rising in him.

"I'm leaving.", Minhee said and started to pack faster.

"What?! NO!", Jimin closed the suitcase again and sat on top of it. "You can't leave just like this!", he yelled.

"Why can't I? Do I really have to be insulted by my own son?"

"No, I-"

"Did you ever saw a good guy insulting his mother like this even if it was indirectly?"

"I didn't-"

"I never thought you as my son saying these kind of things. Judging me like this. As a son you should-"

"I'M NOT EVEN YOUR SON!", Jimin shouted.




This is something he didn't wanted to say. This is something he never wanted to say in his entire life. No! Never! It just slipped out of his mouth. This was the most disrepectful thing, he had said to his mother. The woman who did everything for him. Who fought for him, who saved his life, who even sold her own body to be able to give him food and a room to sleep in. He said the crulest thing a son could say to his mother.


Minhee was blinking a few times.It seemed like she was trying to process what she just heard from her own son. Many people already told her that Jimin wasn't her son. He was just adopted and not her real born son. But she never cared, because her feelings for Jimin as his mother were real. Jimin was her son, no matter what other people said. She just cared about her own and Jimin's opinion and that was always good so. Hearing her own son say that he wasn't her real son...agreeing with everything the other people had said...


"Ok.", she managed to whisper and walked slowly to the direction of the door.

Before she reached it, she felt someone hugging her from behind. "I'm sorry.", Jimin whispered scared. "I'm sorry."

He knew how much he hurted her. He said the worst thing he could ever say and he felt so incredible sorry. He never wanted to hurt her. How could he? He loved her!

"Let go, please.", she whispered but Jimin shook his head stubbornly. "When I let go, you'll leave Umma. I-"

"Don't call me like that.", Minhee said and Jimin frownd confused, trembling a bit. "What?", he asked.

"Don't call me like that.", she repeated. Stronger. "Don't call me Umma."

He felt his heart beat stop.

"What are you saying?", he felt that tears were builing in his eyes.

"You're not my son, then don't call me Umma. Let go, I'm leaving.", she tried to get out of Jimin's handle but he refused and tighten his grip.

"I won't let you go.", he said stubborn.

"You have to.", she said.

"No. I don't want to! Why should I? I'm sorry! I-"

"Jimin if you don't let go right now, I won't be able to forgive you.", she said angry.

"B-b-but-"

"I hated everyone who said that you weren't my son. Do you want me to hate you too?", she asked.

"N-n-no, I-I-I'm sorry. U-Umma please-"

"DON'T CALL ME UMMA!", she shouted and was finally able to shove him away.

She tried hard not to cry infront of him, but he was completly the diffrence. He was crying like a water fall. The pain he caused his mother he felt 3 times stronger in himself. He was sorry. He didn't meant to hurt her! He didn't meant to say these words. He was stupid, an idiot. Jimin wanted to go back in time. Forget about Jay and everything. Just living happy with his mom.

She didn't even bother to take her packed things and just walked out of the door.

"I'm sorry!", he cried after her. "I'm sorry! Don't leave!"

This was the worst thing that could have happened. His mother leaving him, his mother hating him. It was a complet nightmare. Why couldn't he wake up? Why couldn't he do something against it? Why did it creat this nightmare?

She opened the front door and slammed it behind her walking out of Jimin's presence.

He collapsed at the ground and started to cry harder. The woman he had to thank so much, who took care of him and was the most gently and lovely person in his life left. Just like this.

---------------------------



A/N: I'm sorry for this lame chapter. 

The next chapter will be about Jimin's relationship to Jay and the second about Minhee's problems with Jimin in the US.
So the back flash will stop at the third chapter.
I don't want to confuse you, that's why I'm already telling you this :))

Please look forward to it! Thank you!