Hyung-Dongsaeng Talk

When The Son Loves His Mother

"So", the reporter asked Jimin. The fake smile that Jimin gave the reported was obvious.

"Have you ever been in love Jimin?"

Jimin's smile dropped a bit. "Yes,I have."

"Omo! Really?! Would you like to tell us her name?", the reporter asked curious.

"Yes. Her name is Park Minhee."

"What's so special about her?"

"She's my mother.", he responded and the interviewer gave him an surprised and confused look. "I'm falling in love with her everyday.",Jimin started to laugh and so did everyone else who was there.

"Aigoo! You're such a good son! Of course you love your mother.", the reporter smiled friendly and started with the next question.

He started thinking again since it was Taehyun's time to be asked.

Jimin was completely lost in his thought. What should he do now? How should he talk to Minhee? How is he supposed to face her? He told her his feelings,even kissed her. Shouldn't it be easier now?

Unfortunately it wasn't. He decided one thing. He should go and see someone....




                                                                                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was raining while Jimin walked towards an appartment he used to visit when he was still a trainee.

He knocked at the door and was greeted with the surprised face of his hyung.

"Jimin, what are you-"

"Is Minhee here?", Jimin cutted Jay of and entered the appartment. He passed Jay and walked to the living room.

"She's not here.", Jay said and closed the door.

"Good.", Jimin said and faced Jay with an angry face.

"Why are you playing with her?", Jimin asked furious.

"Who said I was playing with Minhee?", Jay asked back and sat down on a chair.

"Oh please hyung! It was always you who used to play around with girls when you were bored! You even learned me some tricks how to get a girl in my bed!"

"Yes, it's how you just said: I used to do it. I changed."

"Changed? You? Don't make laugh.", Jimin shook his head.

"Why her? Why has it to be her? There are so many other girls and women out there. Take them and leave Minhee alone!", Jimin said. He sounded a little bit pleading.

"I can't Jimin.", Jay said honestly. "It's her who changed me. Why should I leave someone who took the best out of me and respected me the way I was and I am now?"

"BECAUSE SHE'S MINE!", Jimin roared angrily.

"Damn you boy. You've always been so possessive over her.", Jay shook his head annoyed. 

"Shouldn't you be happy for her? After everything what happened to her, she's able to laugh and smile again. She can love again Jimin!"

"She doesn't love you.", Jimin said every world really swoly. *She only loves me.*

"She loves me as much as I love her.", Jay said honestly. "I know her for eight years now and also you Jimin." Jay stood up from his seat and walked towards Jimin.

"Don't think that I'm stupid. I see how possessive you're around your mother.", Jay said. "I know you two endured much, but just let her be happy. Be the good son you've always been and let me have a little time with her."

"No hyung.", Jimin said and walked closer to Jay, they two starring each other down with their gazes.

"I won't stay put like I always used to. She's mine and not yours. She's the only woman I have and ever had. Don't even think of taking away somthing what was never yours."

"We are together for two years."

"I know her since the beginning.", Jimin said firm. "She's the first person I saw. She's my beginning. Don't you even dare to replace it with your meckly two years."

"You still don't know how you got adopted, do you?", he asked. Jimin's eyes were now little slots

"She didn't told you right?", Jay repeated. Jimin clenched his fists.

"How's and Why's are not always important.", said Jimin. The same sentence his mother used to say.

"Believe me. This time it is necessery.", Jay said and eyed Jimin intensive.

"You know that I have more feelings for Minhee than I should have?", Jimin asked all of sudden.

"Of course I know. You're the most obvious person alive.", Jay said.

"But well.", Jay shrugged. "Sons should love their mothers, shouldn't they?"

".", Jimin said angry.

"It's hyung.", said Jay and stood up.

"Minhee will never be able to love you in the way you love her Jimin.", he said. "She loves you as her son."

"I'm not her real son. I've been adopted.", said Jimin stubbornly. "We are not blood related. It's not incesed or something!"

"Does a mother always has to be a blood related mother? Can't she love you as your mother?"

" She's not-"

"She raised you."

"I-"

"She took care of you."

" I-"

"She ing sold body to feed you!"

" I-"

"And you're so disrespectfull? Not even once you called her 'mother' or 'umma' today! You even called her by her forename!"

" I-"

"She loves you more than anything else in this world. She even loves you more than she loves me. The most beautiful person in this world loves you, but that's not enough for you. You already have everything, but you want more. Don't be so greedy Jimin, it'll turn out bad for you."

"Me? GREEDY?", Jimin shouted. "IT WAS ME WHO HAD NOTHING! SHE'S EVERYTHING I HAVE!"

"But you're not afraid of losing her. You just want her all by yourself."

"There's nothing wrong about that!"

"As a son not. As a lover, of course."

Jimin remind silent. "I hate you.", were Jimin's last words, before he stormed out of Jay's home.


                                                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was sitting on a bench while it was raining. Drenched Jimin was thinking endlessly about his talk with his hyung.

Suddenly he didn't felt the rain anymore. He looked up to see the face who always brought sunshine to his life.

"You'll get sick.", Minhee said softly, holding a umbrella above them two.

"Let's go home.", she said gently and laid her hand on his wet shoulder. "It's cold."

Jimin's lips started to tremble. He streched his arms out and hugged his mother's waist, crying against her belly.

"It's okay baby boy.", she whispered and put her hand on Jimin's back, comforting him. "It's ok."

Jimin was more than confused. Does he love his mother? Or is he just possessive?

And why did his hyung ask about his adoptation?

He was so confused that he just started to cry to let out all his feelings.

Maybe...maybe tomorrow everything will be ok again.