Jimin's birthday

When The Son Loves His Mother

After dancing like the craziest persons on earth the boys had to take a rest.

"Umma, where are going to sleep?", asked Jimin with a frown.

"At your couch.", she said and jumped on it. "I hadn't had enough money for a hotel. I hope you boys don't mind.", she smiled widely at BTS. How could they say no to such a beautiful smile?

"Of course!", they choriused and Minhee clapped happily.

"But I don't want you to sleep at a couch Umma.", said Jimin. "You can sleep in my bed and I'll sleep on the couch.", he suggested.

"What? You want your mom to sleep with 6 male teenagers?", she asked with a raised eyebrown and Jimin looked at his friends.

"I wouldn't mind.", said J-Hope with a shrug and a little smile on his face. *Of course this idiot wouldn't mind.*, he thought annoyed.

"Maybe you can sleep at the dorm of one of our sunbae's. I'm just going to call our manager and-"

"But I don't want to!", she whined and stumped her feet. "I want to stay here with my baby boy!"

"But-"

"No buts! I'm staying here! Point!", she lay down and closed her eyes. "I'm sleeping now.", she stated and started to snore.

Everyone laughed at Minhee's behaviour and Jimin just agreed. He couldn't argue with his mom. He would always lose the fight.

They all said their good nights to Minhee but Jimin stayed longer.

"I missed you a lot Umma.", he said all of sudden.

"I missed you too Jim. I thought I will only be able to see you on the screen.", she smiled when combed his hair with her fingers. "I'm glad I was wrong."

"How comes it that you don't ask why I am here or for how long I'm going to stay?", Minhee asked her son but he shrugged.

"I'm just happy that you're here. You tought me that 'whys' and 'hows' are not important."

She nodded. "I raised you well baby boy. I'm so proud of you.", she said honestly.

"You endured so much. I'm happy you're able to finally fullfil your dream."

He smiled at her softly. He loved his mom. In every way. Her kindness, her big heart even when she was childish at times, he loved all of it.

"How are your scheduls tomorrow?", she asked.

"We'll have scheduls until 4 p.m. The rest of the day we can finally spend together.", he said joyfull and his mother bounced up and down.

"Yeay!~", she said happily and clapped her hands. "Go to sleep now, I'm sure you're tired.", she said and gave him a kiss on his forehead.

"Good night baby boy.", she said.

"Don't call me like that.", he said but smiled happyly.

"You'll be always my baby boy. I will always call you like that."




                                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Their fan signing and their interviews were finally over and they could go home and having a rest.

When they arrived home, Jimin's mother was nowhere to be seen. "Umma?", he called but there was no answer.

"Umma?", he looked in the living room, kitchen, their rooms, even in the bathroom, but there was no sign of her.

"Do you think she went back to the US?", asked Jungkook V. Jimin immediately glared at him.

"She would never leave without saying goodbye.", said Jimin angry and Jungkook immediatly raised his hands. "Sorry."

"Maybe she's just doing a trip.", said Rap Monster and walked to the living room.

"She went definitely out to go shopping how every other girl.", thought J-Hope loud and sat next to his hyung.

"Or she went out to buy food.", suggested Jin and walked to the fridge. "Oh...well maybe not." The fridge was full with food. She must have bought it earlier.

"Do you boys maybe see a note?", Jimin asked a bit worried.

"No.", they all said and he was getting concern. "You know.", he started. "She always leaves a note when's outside."

"Hey bro, relax!", said Suga and put an arm around Jimin. "She'll be back soon. She's probably out to buy some make-up.", he said.

"Hmmm, maybe.", said Jimin but he wasn't sure about it.



                                                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~

2 hours had passed and his mom was still not back. Jimin was already in panic.

"What if something happen!", he said. "What if she got lost? Or she was in an accident? Or a ert came and-"

"Woah! You're imagining the worst things!", said V. "She's shopping. Girls always take so long.", he said and shrugged.

"And it's only 6 p.m. Criminals just come out at 10 p.m.", stated Jungkook .

"You boys don't know my mom!", he was still worried. "She always runs into trouble because of . She probably-"

They heard someone knocking the door hard. Jimin was the first one who ran to the door.

"UMMA!", he said in relief while the other just rolled their eyes. Jimin,  this little drama queen.

"HELP ME WITH THIS DAMN THING", she said while having 7 bags on her arm and on her hands a big box.

"Bajli!!", she screames and Jimin took the heavy but fragile box out of her hands. "What's that?", he asked but she was trying to breath.

"This...kitchen...", she said threw every breaths and Jimin obeyed.


He put it on the table while the boys stood up to greet Minhee.

"Hello Miss Park.", they all greeted.

"Don't always call me Miss Park. I'm not that old, remember. Call me Minhee.", she said but BTS didn't looked sure.

"Ok ok. Call me Minhee Noona.", she said and walked to the kitchen, but they still didn't look that satisfide.

"You better start to say noona or I'm going to make you say Omonim.", she threaten.

"Oh noona! What's that?", they all started pointing at her bags while she smiled happyly. *Good boys.*

"This is for later.", she said and put it away.

"And this is for now!", she said and opened the box. "TADA!", she shouted and revealed a big chocolate cake. On top of it was written.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY BOY


*Birthday?*, they all frowned and looked at Jimin, but Jimin was smiling in joy. *She didn't forgot.*, he thought happy.

"Thank you Umma.", he hugged her tightly. "Everything for my Jim Baby.", she answered

"Moment. Time out. Stop.", said Suga. "Today is your birthday?", he asked confused. Jimin nodded innocently.

"You didn't knew?", asked Minhee and looked at them.

"He never mentioned his birthday. He always said he don't want to celebrate it.", explained Jin.

"Really?", she looked at her son. "Why didn't you tell your friends?"

"Because you weren't here.", he answered honestly. "You know", he said to his friends while hugging his mom.

"I'm used to celebrate my birthday with my mom.", he explained. "It was always us two. I didn't wanted to break our tradition."

He pulled back to look at his mother face. "I'm so happy that you're here to celebrate it finally with me."

His mom tried hard not to cry. "Why are you being so cheesy?", she said and looked down.

"I'm just stating the fact.", he said and continued smiling happy at her.


Their moment was interrupted by the growl of Rap Monster stomache. "Hehehe.", he laughed shy.

"Let's celebrate Jimin's birthday!", said Minhee happy and cut the cake. *And finally we can celebrate it with his friends*, she thought in awe.




                                                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


After Jimin's little celebration his mom brought the bags. She had bought suits for the boys because she had seen that they hadn't some.

Minhee wanted to go to a restaurant with them and to eat as much as they could. They boys eat like there was no tomorrow when Suga ordered Soju for him. One by one started to drink. Jungkook and Minhee were the only one who didn't. She frowned when she saw her son drinking but he assured her that he was fine.

When they felt slightly dizzy they stopped drinking. Everyone expected J-Hope. He bet with Suga that he could drink 4 bottles of Soju without blacking out. So he continued drinking and drinking and drinking until he was roaring drunk.

Jungkook and Minhee helped him to walk back home since the others were also wobbling from side to side.



The boys went immediately to bed while Minhee started to wash the dishes.

After a while she heard a little crack from behind. She turned around to see J-Hope staring at her with lifeless eyes.

"Are you ok?", she asked him worried. "Do you want some water?"

"I don't want water.", he bubbled and walk to her. He leaned in...a bit too close. "I want you."

"What?", she asked confused and backed of. "Go to sleep Seok, you're too-YAH!", she yelled when J-Hope suddenly pinned her at the wall.

"Don't play hard to get.", he whispered closly to and she could smell the alcohol.


By smelling the alcohol sudden fear spread all over her body. She started trembling like crazy. "G-g-g-go a-a-away.", she stuttered but J-Hope was half asleep and under the influence of alcohol. He didn't knew what he was doing. He became suddenly dizzy and his head fell on the crook of her neck.
She gasped. *No. No. Not again. No.*




Flashback.




"You little , don't play hard to get.", he slapped her had in the face.

"P-P-P-Please let go...", she whispered but he only tighten his grip on her wrist. He laughed at her.

"Why should I? You are my wife now. I can do whatever I want to do with you."

"No, no, no, please let go. I-I-I-It hurts.", cried the 14 years old Minhee.

"Oh it hurts? You don't know what pain is Minhee. But I can show you!", he laughed again unblocking his belt.

"NO! PLEASE NO! PLEASE PLEASE DON'T-", again he slapped her. She felt her lips bleeding.

"Stop screaming!", he yelled while closing his hand around her neck. "You are mine. I can do whatever I want to do."

She tried to push his hand away from but that only got her a hard punch from his fist

He was now unblocking her belt.

"You are mine.", he whispered next to her ear and pulled her pants down.





Back in time.



*No. let go. Let go. Let go.*, she was screaming inwardly. She was to afraid to say something. She was to afraid to push J-Hope away. He had collapsed  and pressed his body against her.

*NO! NONONONONO*, she shouted but no word came from her lips. She was only crying.

"What is going on?", asked a voice but she couldn't answer. She couldn't look up, she could only cry and thinking about her past.

"LET GO YOU BASTARD!", shouted Jimin and pushed J-Hope away. He fell on the ground and didn't budge. He was to drunk to feel any pain in that moment.

Minhee fell on the ground, holding herself while shaking. *NONONONONO!!*

"Umma.", Jimin tried to touch her but she just cried more. She crawled away from him and locked herself in the bathroom.

"Umma!", Jimin knocked on the door but she didn't opened it. He only heard the water of the shower and her sobbing loudly.

"Umma! Open the door!", he shouted but her sobbs and cries got only louder and louder.

Jimin couldn't handle hearing his mother scream and so be broke the door open.

She was sitting in the bathtub, scratching herself while screaming. Jimin ran immediately to her and wanted to stop her hurting herself. In this process he got hit my the ice cold water.

"Umma! Umma stop!", he shouted and holded her wrists but she wouldn't stop shouting.

"DON'T TOUCH ME! DON'T TOUCH ME!", she repeated every second while shouting.

"LET GO! DON'T TOUCH ME! NO! NO! NO! NO! I DON'T WANT TO! LET GO! PLEASE! UMMA!!", she continued screamed.

Jimin went in the bathtub and sat on top of her. Her screams got only louder and more hysteric.

He pressed his forehead against hers.

"It's me.", he said as calm as he could. He didn't cared that he was freezing like crazy because of the cold water which was still pouring down.

"It's me Jimin.", he said.

"LET GO! LET GO! GO AWAY!"

"He isn't here!", he said firmly. "It's Jimin. It's me, Umma. It's Jim Baby. It's baby boy."

"B-b-bab-y B-boy?", she repeated and was slowly calming down. "Yes, it's baby boy. It's me Umma. Sunggyu isn't here. He will never come back. He will never hurt you again"

"N-n-never...b-back.", she repeated.

"Yes. Only baby boy is here.", he assured with eyes closed. Still his forehead against hers.

"Baby boy.", she repeated again and hugged Jimin. "I'm so sorry.", she cried loud.

He hushed her. "You don't have to be Umma. I'm here. Don't be scared. I'm here."