Bye Baby Boy~

When The Son Loves His Mother

"I love you.", Jimin whispered to Minhee.

They two were lying in his bed, not caring that he and her were drenched because of the rain earlier.

"I love you too.", Minhee whispered back.

"But only as a son...", Jimin whispered hurt.

"Of course Jimin. Of course. As who should I love you?", she asked with a little sad smile. 

"As a man.", he said. "As a man who is capable of loving a woman."

"And this woman is me?", Minhee shook her head. "Pabo.", she whispered.

"Is being my son not enough?", she asked.

"No.", he answered.

"Do you think I'll love you more when I see you as a man who's capable to love a woman?", she asked. He didn't answered her question that's why she continued talking.

"Do you think I'll be able to love you more as I already do? Do you think anything will change when I don't see you as my son, but as a man?"

She touched Jimin's cheek and caressed it. "Nothing would change Jimin. Everything would be the same. So why can't I love you as my son?"

"We're not even blood related, we-"

"Jimin.", she said with a sigh. "I want to take you somewhere."

He looked at his mother with confused eyes. "Where?"

"Somewhere special Jimin.", she said and sighed again. "Let's sleep now.", she whispered and hugged Jimin tightly closing her eyes.

"But-"

"Sssh.", she hushed him and patted his back.

Jimin sighed inwardly but closed his eyes contently while hugging Minhee back.


                                                                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where are we going?", Jimin asked and sneezed.

"Don't ask so many questions.", Minhee said and sneezed also.

"We shouldn't have slept with wet cloths.", Jimin complained.

"Stop whining baby, it's already to late.", she shrugged and sneezed again.


They had took 3 buses until they finally arrived to the station Minhee wanted to reach.

"Umma...", Jimin whispered when he saw where they were heading to. "Why are we-"

"Come.", she said and took his hand, dragging him to the cemetery.

 They walked a long path until they reached two graves.


Park Hyunah                  Park Minho

Died 2003                       Died 2003




"What's that?", Jimin pointed to the graves. "Why are we here?", he asked irritated.

Minhee bowed infront of the graves.

"I'm sorry", she said without looking at him, feeling her eyes becoming teary. "I'm sorry for bringing him so late. I'm really, really sorry. Please forgive me.", Minhee bowed again and a tear escaped her eyes.

"Boya?", Jimin asked and shook Minhee. "Why are we here? And why are you crying?"

"Jimin.", she took Jimin's hands which were shaking her and squeezed them tightly.

"These are your parents Jimin.", she cried, her voice breaking.

Everything stop.

Everything had stopped for Jimin.

Time wasn't running any more. Everything was in slow motion. What did Minhee just say? What did she say to him? His parents?

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry.", he could hear her say, but was unable to react. His parents? His father, his....his real mother?

"Jimin? Jimin! Talk to me! Don't pass out, arasso?", she patted his cheek but Jimin wouldn't react.

No, no, no, no, no, no. Somthing was wrong. Completly wrong. No, no, no. Not after so many years have passed. No.

"I-I need to go.", he managed to whisper before turning around and leaving. He let Minhee crying endlessly infront of the graves.

*No, no, no.*, his mind repeated all the time. *Just...no.*



                                                                                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minhee hasn't come back home, neither did Jimin try to call her. Almost 3 weeks had passed now, but Jimin refused to face the reality.

His parents. His real parents. Both. His father and his real Umma...they're dead. *No!* he shook his head furiously. *No.*

"JIMIN!", His dance teacher shouted and Jimin looked up.

"This is the 5th time you did this dance move wrong! What's wrong with you?!", he asked furiously.

"I'll do better. I'm sorry.", he apologized.

"This is also the 5th time I'm hearing this. Sit down. In this condition you're useless.", he spat and turned the music on again.

His memebers gave him sympathetic looks before concentrating again at their dance.

They didn't knew what exactely was going on with Minhee and Jimin, but they were sure they had fought again.

Jimin refused to tell them what was wrong, so they let him be. Maybe this was the best for everyone.


After the dance practise they went home. As usual Jimin didn't said a word. Or let's better say since these 3 weeks, he hadn't spoke a real complet sentence.

As hyung, Jin thought endlessly how he could bring his dongsaeng to talk, but Jimin always refused. Jin sighed inwardly.

*What to do?*, he asked himself and looked out of the window. He had tried to call Minhee but she wouldn't answer her phone.


Their car stopped infront of their house and they all got off.

"Jimin.", someone called and he lifted his head, surprised to see Jay standing infront of their door.

"What are you doing here?", Jimin asked unfriendly. 

"I'm here to fetch you.", Jay said.

"When it's about Minhee, then no thanks. She has her own mouth. She should talk with me."

"You still dare to call her with her forename? Disrespectful brat.", Jay said angry and walked to Jimin. "But I'm here for something else.", he said and look intensivly at Jimin.

"You'll regret it Jimin, if you don't come with me."

"Let's see."

"It has nothing to do with me.", Jay assured him. "But with Minhee."

"I already said-"

"Wasn't it you, who said that he loves Minhee that much? Prove it now Jimin.", Jay said challenging. Jimin frowned deeply.It has been a while since he had seen his hyung being so serious.

"Fine.", Jimin said finally and walked to the car which belong to Jay.

"I'll be back.", he said to s and drove off with Jay.

After 25 minutes they've arrived at a cemetery, but this time another one.

"Why are we here?!", Jimin yelled.

"Come.", Jay said sternly and walked ahead.

Jimin bite his lip hard, but followed Jay. He wanted to know what was going on.

After a while they had reached another grave. With shocked big eyes Jimin looked at it.


Park Sunggyu

Died 2011



*He's dead?*, Jimin thought. *The man who totured my mother is dead?*

"Why did you bring me here?", Jimin asked.

"To show you his grave.",Jay said.

"And now? Do you want me to show respect? Forget it! He hurted my mother!", Jimin almost shouted.

"I hope he burns in hell!"

"Me too.", Jay said. "Hopefully this bastard is suffering for causing all this pain to your mother."

"Thank you that you showed me his grave.", Jimin said honestly. "Now I can spit on it."

"Jimin.", Jay called, ignoring Jimin's comment. "The pain is not over."

"What?", Jimin asked irritated.

"The pain he's causing Minhee...is not over.", he reapted.

"What do you mean? He's dead. We won't see this bastard again."

"Do you know how he died Jimin?", Jay suddenly asked, but Jimin just shrugged. "Probably someone shot hime before me."

"Unfortunatly not, Jimin. Unfortunatly..."

"Then how?", Jimin asked and looked at Jay.

Jay turned slowly to Jimin, putting his hand on Jimin's shoulder and squeezing it.



"It was HIV Jimin."



                                                                                                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


There she was lying. A respirator helping her to breath. Sweat was shown on her forehead and sometimes she would cough, feeling pained afterwards.

HIV the doctors said. It has turned to  AIDS they said. They can't heal her they said. They're sorry they said.

Jay hyung said she has it since 12 years. Since she was 14. Since this bastard had rapped her for uncountable times. A woman, the bastard Sunggyu had dated before Minhee, was HIV positve. Sunggyu didn't knew. Just weeks before he died he found out. He had catched a cold and went to the doctors. Like this he had found out.

And now...Minhee is suffering. She had coughed for awhile endlessly, before she was able to breath normaly again.

Pain was written all over her face. Minhee, the woman who never showed her weak side, was now lying in a hospital bed, fighting for something she had already lost.


She opened her eyes to see her son sitting next to her. No emtions was shown on his face. Slowly she reached for her mask, putting it down.

"Hello Baby Boy.", she whispered and a little smile appeared on her face.

"You didn't told me.", Jimin said without looking at her. His gaze straight to the wall. "You didn't told me."

"You're not ill. You don't have this virus, so don't be afraid.", she whispered with a weak voice.

"You think I care about me? Now?!", a tear slipped from his eye. "Damn it!", he cursed and stood furiously up.

"How could you! How could you!", he yelled. "After all this time you never told me? Why, huh? Why?!" He was on the edge of going insane.

"Since when do you know?", he asked calmer.

"2 years.", Minhee said and coughed again.

With a desprate face Jimin walked to her. "Don't talk.", he put her mask back on. "Breath."

But she pushed the mask off her face again.

"I'm sorry.", she whispered.

"Don't.", he said tears forming in his eyes. "Don't be."

"Before I...go, I want to tell you the story Jimin.", she said.

"Which story?", he asked tears rolling down his cheek. He couldn't bear seeing his mother so weak.

"How it came that I adopted you.", she said and tried to reach for his hand. Jimin took her hand and hold onto it tightly.










A cold night in october. Minhee looked up to see 'October 18th' written on a sign. She continued walking. She was walking barefeet in her ripped pyjame with a bruised face and bruised arms. She was bleeding on her cheek.
She should feel pain everywhere, but everything she felt was cold. She felt colder than ice. Inwardly she was completly frozen.

The beating of her husband has reached a new level. He had beat her, because she cooked the wrong meal for him.

'!', he had shouted. 'You're worthless.', he had said.

And he was right. She was worthless. Her parents had sold her to a man who took advantage of her, who rapped her. She didn't had friends to talk or to lean on. 'Friends are weakness.', her parents had told her.

She was walking down the street until she reached a bridge. She walked to it and looked down, the highway right underneath her.

*Beautiful.*, she thought. *How beautiful would I be if I would lie under a car?*

Everyone loves her. Why? Because she's a beauty. Even with her only 16 years everyone could see it.

*Maybe I'm still beautiful in death.*, she thought. She climbed to the other side of the bridge. Only half of her soles were on the ground now.

*If I let go, everything is over.*, she thought, feeling a little bit warmer. A smile came on her face. *Everything will be over. The pain and lonlyness, everything would be gone.*

She looked down and the cars looked really inviting.

"H-Hello.", she heard a voice. She looked to her right, seeing a little boy staying on the other side of the bridge watching her. He was bleeding on one cheek like Minhee.

*Pretty boy.*, Minhee thought and looked softly at Jimin. "Leave little boy.", she said to him. "Go home."

"Fire.", the boy said and started to cry. "Fire."

*What?*, Minhee frowned and looked at the boy.

"Umma....Appa...Fire.", he cried and kneelt on the ground. "Fire."

Her heart soften at the pathetic boy. She looked back down, but shook her head and climbed back, walking to the boy.

"Psssh, little boy.", Minhee hushed him and hugged him. "Where's your Umma?Show me where your home is, arasso?"

The boy nodded and started to run, Minhee beside him. They reached a house where the front door was on fire.

"UMMA!", the boy shouted. "APPA!"

"JIMIN!"; Minhee heard a female voice shouting back. She looked up, to see a woman with a man on a window, trying to breath.

"UMMA!", Jimin was about to run to the house, but Minhee hold him back.

"Stay here!", she said. "You'll get hurt!"

"BUT UMMA! APPA!", Jimin completly broke down and collapsed.

"JIMIN!", Minhee heard the mother scream. Minhee was holding Jimin in her arms, patting his cheek.

"SAFE HIM!", she heared the man shout. "TAKE CARE OF HIM!"

"THE FIRE DIPARTMENT WILL BE SOON HERE!", Minhee shouted assuring. "DON'T BE SCARRED!"

"PLEASE TAKE CARE OF HIM! PLEASE!", the woman begged and so did the man. "HE'S ONLY EIGHT! PLEASE!"

"YOU'RE GOING TO BE FINE!", Minhee shouted and started crying. "YOU'LL ALL BE OK. YOU'LL-"

And the lower part of the house exploded. The house collapsed and the last thing Minhee heard were the screams of Jimin's parents.



                                                                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's why Jimin couldn't remember the years before. The beginning of everything was Minhee. It has been always Minhee. He can still remember: Everything was dark. He was scarred to death, but suddenly he heard a melodic voice humming. He slowly opened his eyes and looked into the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen.
"Hello Baby Boy~", she had said and started smiling, letting Jimin's fear disappear.





"You don't remember because you lost your memory.", Minhee said, tears rolling down her cheek, just like Jimin's.

"I wanted to fullfil my duty...taking care of you baby boy.", she cried.

"That's why you're the first thing I remember.", Jimin cried with her. "You're my first memory...Umma, with you started my life."

"And with you started my life.", she said. "You saved my me.", she touched his cheek. "And I'm thankful for it. Thank you. Thank you for saving my life."

He shook his head while crying.

"And I'm sorry.", she said. She looked to the ceiling. "I'm sorry for letting you live...miserably.", endless tears rolled down her cheek.

"You had to leave your home country because of me. You had to sleep under a bridge because of me. You...you suffered so much Jimin. I'm so so so sorry."

"Stop.", Jimin sobbed. "Don't be sorry, don't be."

"I killed people Jimin.", she continued. "All these men in the US...I-I killed them."

"No Umma!", Jimin cried. "You didn't know, Umma. You didn't know."

"I can't even apologize.", she cried miserably. "I'm such a bad woman."

"No, you're not.", Jimin stood up from his seat and laid down next to her, holding her tightly. "You're not a bad woman.", he said.

"You're the best woman on earth. Your the kindest, most open-heartliest woman on earth!"

She continued crying and Jimin with her.

"I'm sorry for hurting you, Umma.", Jimin cried loudly. "I did everything wrong. I was direspectful and stupid. I'm sorry for not accepting you as my mother. I'm sorry, Umma!"

"No, Jimin, no.", she started coughing again and Jimin watched her hurt, feeling also her pain. "You're the only thing I did right.", she assured him.

"My life is worthless, but you...I managed to raise such a beautiful and great person. From the in-and outside. I love you, Jimin. I love you."

She hugged him weakly back, while he clung onto her like his life depended on it.

"What am I going to do Umma?", he sobbed. "What am I going to do without you?"

"Live.", she said. "Just live Jimin."

"I can't Umma, I can't.", he shook his head. She was his beginning. How should he live without her?

"You can baby boy, you can.", she said, her voice sounding a bit stronger.

"Promise me something.", he looked at her with desprate eyes.

"Go on with your dream. Go on singing and dancing with BTS. Find a woman you truely love and get many many other baby boys and girls...and...and be happy, arasso?", her voice broke and she started coughing again, this time much stronger.

"Umma.", he looked desprate at her. *This can't be true!* Just 3 weeks ago, everything was fine!

"Promise me.", she hoarse.

He nodded his head and continued sobbing. Minhee patted his head. "Thank you baby boy. Thank you."




                                                                                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



"Come on! You're too slow!", Jimin barked.

"I am coming, Appa! Umma is just too slow", Minah, his second daughter called, running to him.

"Umma, do you need help?", Gyuri, his first daughter asked, already standing next to her mother.

"I'm coming!", Jinah, Jimins wife called and walked to them, holding their son in her arms.


They all walked together to the cemetery.

They bowed to the two graves infront of them.


Park Hyunah and Park Minho

"Hello!", they all greeted as one. The laid some flowers on the graves and prayed for a while, before they continued walking.

They walked to the next graves.



Park Minhee                   Park Jay

Died 2013                      Died 2015




"Umma...Hyung...", Jimin bowed and sat down. "How have you been?", he asked, tearing up.

" Hello Halmeoni! Hello Uncle!", the two girls greeted. They sat next to their father and looked at the graves.

"They've grown, didn't they Umma?", Jimin said to the grave and ruffled the heads of his two daughters.

"Hello Omonim.", Jinah greeted and also sat down on the grass looking sadly at the graves.

"Look at our baby boy, Halmeoni. He's already 3 months old!", Minah pointed out.


Jinah looked at her husband. When she saw the tears in his eyes, she turned to her kids. 

"Let's let Appa talk with his Umma alone, arasso.", she said to them.

"Ok!", they said and bowed down again. Jinah gave Jimin a quick peek before leaving with their kids.


When they left, the tears rolled down his cheek.

"Do you see Gyuri?", Jimin tried to smile. "She has become as caring as Gyurimma."

"Or Minah?", he asked. "She's just like you.", he whispered. "She's so loud and noisy, full with energy...just like you."

He looked at the grave and a chuckled escaped his lips when he remembered something.

"Do you remember the stupid speed dating Umma?", he said, tears still rolling down his cheek. "I can't believe that I met Jinah after this again. And now she's my wife."

"Oh and our little baby boy is also healthy. Jinah says he looks like me. I called him Jay, just like hyung."


Jimin looked at the grave of his hyung. Unbelievable that he died because of the same illness as Minhee. One of the girlfriends Jay had before Minhee, was also HIV positive.

Jimin looked back to Minhee and a little smile came on his face.

"I held my promise, Umma.", he whispered. "Me and BTS are successfull. I have a beautiful wife with beautiful kids and...and I'm happy."

He whipped his tears away.

"Thank you for everything Umma. Just because of you I can my life as I live it now."

*I know that you can see me Umma, I know.*, Jimin stood up and bowed to the grave.

"See you next month Umma, like always.", he waved a last time.

*Thank you for everything Umma. I love you*





----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




IT IS OVER MY FRIENDS!! *SOBBS MISERABLY!!!!***

I hope everyone of you enjoyed this fanfic!!

It's kind of sad, but I wanted the story to end like this.

Thanks you for every comment! Thank you for every supportive message!!

If you may have any questions about the fanfic, just ask me! Maybe some are confused :)

I hope really everyone liked this fanfic while reading understood a bit the meaning behind it.

And if you liked the story, you can hopefully show it to me.

I don't care if it is an upvote or a comment, just show me if you liked it.

And I would be really happy, if you could tell me which part you liked the most in the story? :))

Thank you for everything my readers! I love all of you!! 

SARANGHAE!!