Grandparents

When The Son Loves His Mother

Everything went great at the evening. Especially Jimin was the most active and charismatic on the show. He gave all his power to his dances and singing because he knew someone special was watching. His mother.

He wanted to make her proud. He wanted to see her with sparkle eyes and saying to him:

"Oh Jimin! You are the coolest and the most handsome boy I've ever seen and actually I...I don't see myself as your mother anymore. I love Jimin. I love you so so so so so much!!"

He had to grin widly when he thought about it. It would be much better when Minhee would confess, but he knew his mother. She had problems to express her feeling. No, he's serious. She likes to smile, to be happy and to jump around, but some of her smiles are just facades...

"Come on Jimin!", said J-Hope and grabed his arm. "I'm sure your mom is waiting with food at home.", he said and Jimin smiled again.

"Sure."

And they headed back home.


When they opened the door they saw her washing the dishes with a grey oversized pullover.

"Hey boys!", she greeted and smiled. They all smiled back, but Jimin didn't. Something was wrong.

Only Jimin could see it, but when his mom just forced a smile you couldn't see the 2 wrinkles which appeared on her right eye everytime she truely smiles.

Something must have happened.

"Hey Umma.", called Jimin and his mom saw immediately his frown. *Hopefully he didn't noticed...*, she thought and gave him also a huge fake smile.

"Hey Jim! I saw your concert! It was great!", she complemented.

"Thank you.", the other thanked her but Jimin just deepened his frown.

"We wanted to talk Umma. Let's talk in my room.", he walked to her but she backed away.

"Wae~?", she whined. "It don't want to talk now. Let's talk after eating.", she said and wanted to walk away but Jimin grabed her arm.

"Umma, let's-", and he smelled it. This strange scent...he knew this scent and he hated it. When he looked at her face he could see the 'sorry' which was written on her face.

"Come Umma.", Jimin pushed her to the room and BTS looked dumbfounded their way. Jungkook scratched his head.

"Do we wait or do we eat without them?", he asked. They all gave him a look which said everthing.

*Of course without them, duh!*



                                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"You promised not to do this again.", said Jimin disappointed. She promised him so often not to smoke again but she always broked it.

"I'm sorry.", she apologized.

"What happened?", he asked but she just shrugged.

"I was just going out and I was bored.", she said and scratched her forehead. "I wasn't thinking and bought a pack of cigaretts-"

"Liar.", said Jimin and crossed his arms infront of him.

"Yah! Calling your mom a liar is not the way I raised you!", she scolded but Jimin shook stubbornly his head.

"Umma tell me please the truth.", he demanded and she just gave in.

These two knew each other better than their own selfs. Of course he would know when she was lying. Why even trying infront of him?

"Before your concert started I was out to buy groceries.", she said. "I was walking down the streets looking around. Seoul changed so much.", she whispered.

"I didn't even noticed but I walked to a special place.", she stopped talking and looked down.

"Which place?", asked Jimin gently and put a hand on his mom's arm.

"Your grandparents house.", she whispered and Jimin immediately froze.

"Did you...did you-"

"No, no. I left immidately when I noticed where I was.", she sighed tired.

With a heavy sigh Jimin hugged his mother. "Don't ever go there again.", he said.

"They are still my parents Ji Min.", said his mom but he just hugged her tighter and shook his head stubbornly.

"No. We two, we will never ever go again to this place Umma. Never ever again.", he said threw greeted teeths.

"What they did...no we can't forgive them Umma, we can't.", he said firmly but trembling slightly.

She pulled immediately back. "I'm sorry Jimin. I shouldn't have mentioned them infront of you. I wasn't thinking.", she shook her head sad. Why did she had to mention his grandparents. They did such cruel things...

"It's ok. Just don't go there ever again ok.", he said and took her in his arms again.

"We have us. We don't need someone else.", he repeated the sentence she always used to say when he was younger.

She smiled against his chest. 

"Wow, my little baby boy grew up. He's even comforting me.", she laughed and he had to laugh along.




"HARLEM SHAKE!", shouted someone from the other side and they heard music bumping up and down.

Irritated Jimin opened the door and walked to the living were he saw his friends dancing like crazy.





"Omo! Why is it here so noi- PUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!", Minhee burst in laugher and hold her stomach. What were these crazy boys doing?
Jimin laughed also happily and joined his idiotic friends.


*This is how life should be. Full with fun and happyness. I'm glad you found such boys Baby Boy*, thought his mom happy and joined these babos.