The Greatest Love

When The Son Loves His Mother

A/N: THE EXTRA CHAPTER IS HERE! LOVE IT, HATE IT, WHATEVER BUT JUST ENJOY IT!! hehe







































































































































"Appa!"

"Yes, Minah?"

"Tell me about halmeoni!"

"Again?", Jimin laughed and ruffled his daughter's hair. She nodded excited and jumped up and down from the couch.

"Hmmm...where do I start?", he asked himself and taped his chin. "Your halmeoni was the prettiest woman alive.", Jimin told Minah and nodded her head, but then she started to frown and shook it.

"Aniyo. Umma is the prettiest! Or...was halmeoni prettier?", she asked curious. Her father looked to his left and then to his right. Slowly he leaned to his daughter's ear and whispered.

"Halmeoni is prettier."

"Really?", Minah gasped.

"But don't tell it Umma, arasseo?", Jimin stook out his pinky  and so did Minah. "Promise, appa!"


"What shouldn't she tell me?", asked Jimin's wife when she came out from the kitchen.

"That halmeoni is prettier then you Umma-oh uuuups!"

Minah held shut with her two little hands shocked. "Mianhaeyo, appa!",  she said muffled, still her two hands on , but her father just laughed at her.

"Is that so?", asked Jinah and sat next to them. "Look at the picture!", she said to her daughter and pointed to the picture Jimin took with Minhee when she lived for a few months with him and Bangtan Boys before she died.

"Does she look prettier or me, Minah? Look closely.", her mother urged her.

Minah stared at the photo intensivly and then looked to her mother.

"Halmeoni is prettier!", she said honestly and giggled when her father threw her in the air.

"That's my girl! Always honest!"

Jinah just shook her head at these two and stood up again. She walked back to the kitchen and prepared dinner for her family.

Suddenly she felt two arms wrapped around her waist.

"Are you upset?", asked her husband and kissed her cheek.

"How could I? It's true. Your mother was really a beauty.", Jinah smiled and touched his cheek with her left hand, while she cook with her right arm.

"I mean, I saw her when we had our 'first date' ", she laughed  and so did Jimin.

"The speed dating.Gosh it was so embarassing!", Jimin shook his head at the memory. "My mother laughed so loud at me. Everyone was staring at her."

"She had a beautiful smile.", Jinah said and turned to her husband. "Last night", she started slowly. "You cried in your sleep."

"If you want to talk about something, just tell me. I'm always there for you, Jimin.", she said and smiled kindly at him.

"I know. This is reason number two why I love you so much, Jinah.", Jimin said and kissed her.

"What's reason number one?", she asked him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Reason number one...", he said slowly. "You are a great cook!" and took the cucumber and ate it.

"YAH!"





                                                                                                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Are our uncles coming?", asked Gyuri her father.

"Yes, the should be here in-"

"UNCLES ARE HERE!", shouted Minah and jumped from the couch. She had been staring at the window for 20 minutes now.

"Slowly kid.", said Jinah, but Minah was too excited to hear any of it.

"UNLCES ARE HERE! THEY ARE HERE!", she squeaked and ran to the door to open it.

"MINAH!", shouted Bangtan Boys when they saw the sweet 8 years old girl.

"UNCLES!", she shouted back and jumped into Namjoon's arms.

"How has our little girl been?", he asked her in his arms.

"I have been great! What about you uncle? How have you been? What have you been doing? Did you miss me? Do you have a present for me? I have a present for you!"

And in a flashlight she was already away from her uncles and had run into her room.

"She has this energy from Jimin, for sure.", chuckled Jin.

"Hey, bros' ", they heard their best friend greet them. "Long time no see, huh?", Jimin hugged one by one.

"It has really been a long time.", said Jin with a friendly smile.

"Come in.", invited Jimin his friends and they did as told.

"Where's Jungkook?", asked Jimin when he noticed one of his friends missing.

"He's in hospital. His wife is getting their first child.", answered Taehyun.

Jimin just could shook his head. *Time has passed so fast. Even our maknae is getting a baby.*


"Oh, Gyuri!", greeted Taehyun Jimin's eldest daughter. "How are you?"

"Good evening mister Kim.", she greeted him politely and bowed.

"Aish! These kids nowadays! It's unlce! UNCLE!", Taehyun complained. "Calling me mister Kim is not ok!"

"I'm sorry!", she apologized immediately and bowed.

"Don't scare the kid, Taehyun!", Jin elbowed him. "Come here, Gyuri.", Jin said to her and she did as told. Unexpectedly, Jin hugged Gyuri tightly. "I missed you Gyuri! I haven't see you for 5 months now. I really really missed you!"

"O-oh...haha...y-yeah.", she stuttered and blushed. When Jin had finally let go, she was already as red as a tomato.

"I..I'll go and he-help Umma.", she bowed  and left fastly.

"Aish! Stop flirting with my child!", Jimin head-locked Jin.

"Yah! I'm not a e! I'm her uncle! Can't I tell her how much I missed her?", Jin complained under the head-lock.

"You can't!"

"Yah!"

"Just as childish as ever!", said Jinah loud over the growling of the boys.

"Jinah!", they all cheered. "My favorite in-law! How have you been?", asked Hoseok. 

"I'm great Seoki. Come, dinner is ready.", she invited the boys to the dinning room and they all followed her.







They all started to talk about their old times. How sucessful Bangtan Boys had become, about every single scandale they had to deal with, how they met their wives and about their time with Minhee.

"She was great.", said Namjoon after a while.

"The happyness and kindness she taught us will forever stay with us.", he said and they all nodded.

"Thanks to her, we have found a great brother who will stay forever with us. In good and in bad times.", said Jin.

"Thanks to my mom.", said Jimin also after a little pause. "I was able to find the love of my life.", he took Jinah's hand and squeezed it. "Thanks to her stupid and childish ideas I was able to meet the most perfect person in my life. Thanks to her understanding heart, I was able to meet my brothers.", a little tear escaped his eyes, but he whipped it immediately away.

"He's still missing her.", said Jinah with a sad voice.

"We all do.", said Yoongi. He looked around and suddenly noticed something. "Bro, where's your little son?"

"He's sleeping.", said Jimin and looked at the clock. "But I think he already woke up, didn't he?"

He stood up from his chair and walked over to the baby's bedroom. Jimin switched on the lights, just to see his son quietly awake on the bed.

"You'll be a creep one day, baby boy.", said Jimin to his son when he lifted him up. "I mean you're the first baby who never cries when he wakes up."

Walking back to the dinning room, he also noticed that his daughter Minah was missing.

But speaking of the devil, she came out of her room and screamed. "UNCLES! I HAVE A PRESENT FOR YOU! CLOSE YOUR EYES!"

While hiding the present behind her back, she pouted. "Close your eyes, or it won't be a good surprise!", she whined and her uncles laughed at her. They closed their eyes obediently and she gave one by one something in their hands.

"Open your eyes!", she said excitedly and they did as told.

Surprised they looked at the photo Minah had give every one of them. It was a photo of her family and her uncles, all together.

"Wow!", said Namjoon stunned. "It's a great present! Thank you little girl!". he said to her and hugged her.

They all hugged her and thanked her for the beautiful present.

"I also have a present for you appa.", said the girl.

"Really?", he asked and she nodded.

"To be exactly, there are two presents!", she said and smiled sweetly. "Close your eyes, appa!"

He smiled at his daughter and also closed his eyes. He opened them slowly and was surprised to see a photo of him, his wife and his kids.

"When did we do this photo?", he asked Minah. 

"When Hyorin unnie, came by last week. She took this photo secretly.", the girl said and Jimin nodded.

"Now the second!", she said and suddenly held her breath.

Jimin just could look amused at his daughter, but then he looked to the other photo and also had to hold his breath for a second.

"H-how...", he stuttered, looking shocked at the photo.

"There was a little box in the garage and between all the earings and braceletts I found this photo. I hope you like it appa.", Minah said and looked with happy eyes at her father.

It was a picture of him and his mother, when he was around 8 years old. They were both smiling brightly into the camera, while Minyoung was hugging Jimin tightly.

Jimin never thought, he would see a photo from these days. These days were he was loved only by one person, his Umma.
He looked up from the pictures to see his new family smiling at him. His brothers, his wife and his kids.
Jimin wasn't alone anymore. He was now loved by so many people.

*How were you able to do this umma? To sent me such great people? Why am I allowed to have them around me?*


But then he remembered the sentence his mother used to say:




"How's and why's are never important baby boy."





Now he understood her.