I Should Tell Her...

When The Son Loves His Mother

After the incident with his grandparents Jimin called his boss and tried to explain everything as good as he could.

Some things his boss didn't understand but Jimin assured him, these information weren't that important. The only thing Jimin wanted was not to see his grandparents again...should he even call them like that?

"But your fans want to have pictures with your family! We can't tell the public about you beeing adopted!", he said firmly in the phone.

"That would be a scandale! Just think of it: 'BTS charasmatic and charming boy Jimin adopted by a 26 year old woman!' "

"I know sir, but-", Jimin was cut of by his mother when she grabbed the mobile phone.

"Good evening Mr-", she started while walking out of the room. 

"What is your mother doing?", asked Jin and looked at his dongsaeng who was only shaking his head.

They waited for some minutes until Minhee came back with a small smile.

"I talked to your boss. He will not mention your grandparents as your parents or whatever Jimin.", she said.

"Don't call them like that.", whispered Jimin pressed and Minhee looked at him with a sad frown.

"Jimin-"

"What about you?", Jimin asked and changed the topic. He would never want to talk about these monsters.

Minhee sighed, knowing to well what Jimin had just done. "I won't appear on any cover.", said finally.

"WHAT?! Why not?!", Jimin asked furious and took the phone out of his mother's hand. "I told him that-"

"No. It's me who don't want it.", she said and he stopped pressing the number of his boss.

"He explained everything to me and I understand. I don't want to be a burden in your career."

"Who said you would be a burden? Did he?!", Jimin asked furious. Minhee shook her head at Jimin's behaviour.

"No, of course not, I just think-"

"You?", interrupted her Jimin. "You thought you could be a burden for me?", he asked in disbelieve.

She kept quiet for a second and he knew that she was agreeing to it, indirectly.

"How can you think such nonesense Umma?", asked Jimin irritated. "You? A burden? For me?!"

"Jimin-"

"How could the person I love and care the most be a burden?", he asked blunt.

"How could the most perfect and wonderful person in my life be a burden? The one who took me to her to give me a life with happyness. The one who always takes care of me. The person who endured the hardest things but continues to smile because she knows I would be sad too. Now tell me, how could you ever be a burden to me?"

He scoffed and turned away from her. "A burden to me...do you know how much it hurts to hear these words. You being a burden...", he shook his head to get ride of this awfull sentence.

Jimin felt some hands wrapping around his waist.

"They are wrong. They're so wrong.", she whispered and somehow Jimin could hear the smile that was on her face.

"I raised you well. I absolutely raised you well.", Minhee smiled and burried her face in Jimin's back.

"Of course you did. I'm your son after all.", he said but didn't turned around. He liked it when his mother was back hugging him.

She nodded her head happily and hold onto him tighter. *Yes. You are my son. My baby boy.*




                                                                                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


After some time Jimin got a strange feeling. He didn't knew why but it was just there.
He thought it had something to do with his mother. She had been at his dorm for almost 3 months and everything was too good to be true.

Maybe he was just imagine things, but this feeling would never leave. He thought he knew the reason.

*Because I don't confess.*, he thought sadly.

He loved his mother, of course he did like everyone else loves his mother. But his love was again different. It wasn't like he would like her to be his girlfriend or something...it was just that feeling. Everytime he looked at her he had to smile. Everytime she was sad he would do everything to make her happy. He wanted to save her from everything and everyone who wanted to hurt her.
His love was much deeper than a simple girlfriend-boyfriend relatoinship.

He and his mother had endured so much. They went threw so many things together. There were days when he would never leave her side. Like a guardian, even when he was only 14. 

He remembered these sad days after the incident at these monsters house:


Gyurimma was bringing them into her little house.

"Thank you Gyurimma. Thank you so so much.", Jimin could hear his mother sobbing and kissing every second Jimin's temple.

"I'm so sorry Minhee.", Gyuri patted her head. "But you two have to leave. When your parents find out that you're under my roof, you'll be in more trouble."

"I would be dead without you Gyurimma. He would be dead.", she whispered and continued to kiss her half-asleeped Jimin.

"Look, I have friends in America.", Gyuri said and stood up. She walked to her little table and took some papers.

"I wanted to visit them...but for you it's more necessary.", she said and handed it to Minhee.

"The ticket is for tonight. Wait until your son wakes up and then leave. I'll call my friends. They'll take care of you.", Gyuri assured.

They continued talking while Jimin had his night mare coming up and down.

Being in water. Not being able to breath. To sink deeper and deeper.


He woke up with a little whince and when he opened his eyes he could feel something moving under him. He looked around and recognized that he was inside a car.

"Hey baby.", said Minhee with a gentle smile. Little Jimin was looking up to her and...he couldn't see the two wrinkles.

"Where are we going Umma?", he asked but Minhee hushed him.

"Don't be scared, we are going to friends.", she said with a confident look.




But there were no friends. They arrived but there was no one waiting for them. They asked around. For hours. But they had no success.

It was cold but Jimin had nothing to wear for a cold winter. Minhee was the first time thankful in her life that her parents forced her to learn english and japanese at the age of 5, so she was able to communticate with people in the US.
They told her to go into a women's refuge. They gave her an adresse and she was able to spend some nights in it.

"Don't be scared baby.", she said everyday and everynight. "We can do this."


No one believed her that she was the mother of Jimin. Of course not. Who would? She was 18 and Jimin was 10. Beeing pregnant with 8? This is not possible. Minhee talked to the people behind closed doors so Jimin wouldn't hear a thing. He was always scarred when he wasn't around his mother.
Kids would come to him and , calling him a slope or chinky. He couldn't understand what they were saying but it didn't seemed very nice.


                                                                                                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~


"A-adopted?", stuttered Jimin and looked up to the adult infront of him. After his mom had told him that she would take a shower, he had stayed in their little room and waited for her return. Someone knocked at the door. It was this old asian lady with glasses. She had a straight face. She wouldn't even smile once. She told him to come to her. That she had to talk to him. His mother had tought him to be always friendly and respectful towards adults and so he did. He followed her into a little room and sat down on a chair. She sat down across from him and started talking.

She started talking about his mother. If he had ever noticed that his mother was quiet young, if he knew who his real parents were.

"B-but she's my Umma.", he said with wide eyes. The woman shook her head pathetic. "She can't be. Listen Jimin she says that you're adopted but I have to know if she took you away from your real parents."

"A-adopted? What's that?", he asked and the woman explained.

"So, I'm not her real child?", Jimin asked crying. "She took me away?"

"We don't know.", said the woman. "But we'll find out."

She stood up and grabbed Jimin's hand. "From now on, you'll be placed with foster parents.", she assured. "Don't be scared they'll be nice."

"But my mother...", cried Jimin. "She's not your mom. She's a bad person.", the woman repeated.

"No! Umma is not a bad person! She's good! She's always nice and takes care of me!", he whined trying to get out of the woman's grib.

"My Umma is not a bad person!", he yelled.

"JIMIN!", he could hear his mother scream. "JIMIN! WHERE'S MY SON? YOU'RE NOT TAKING HIM AWAY FROM ME!! JIMIN!"

"I'M HE-", he wanted to shout but the woman had put a hand over his mouth. "We are doing this for you.", she assured. "You're going to a better place.", she promised.

*I don't need a better place! I need my Umma!*, he shouted inwardly and kicked his feet.

"JIMIN! ANSWER ME! WHERE'S MY SON? LET GO!", he heard his mother scream and then she was speaking in another language. Probably english.

In desprate Jimin bit the woman in her hand and ran out of the room. "UMMA!", he shouted and continued running.

"JIMIN!", he could hear her scream and walked to her direction. He saw that 2 woman's were holding onto her arms and trying to calm her.

"LET GO!", she shouted the last time and slapped one of the woman hard. She felt back and the other one Minhee kicked.

"Come!", she took Jimin's hand and ran out with him.

"Umma our things-"

"That's not important.", she continued running with Jimin.

"Why are they saying that you're not my mother?", he cried and tried to wipe his tears away while running.

"They are lying.", she assured.

"But you're too young.", he said. "They say you're too young, that's why every of my friend's mothers look-"

"I'm your mother Jimin.", said Minhee firm. It wasn't helping that she had to speak while running but she didn't cared for now.

"I'm your mother and no matter what someone says, I am your mother. Arasso?", she said and gave him a quick glance.

He nodded. "Say it.", she said and he sobbed. "Y-you are m-my Umma."

"Good boy.", she said and ran down some stairs.

"Where are we going Umma?", Jimin asked.


*I don't know Jimin.*, she thought desprately. *I don't know.*, she started to cry but continued running with her baby boy into the unknown city.





                                                                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


In the van Jimin was thinking sadly about his past.

"Seok Hyung.", Jimin called.

"If you like a girl, you should confess, shouldn't you?", he asked and J-Hope gave him a confused look.

"Do you like a girl?", he asked.

"Just answer my question.", said Jimin annoyed. A bit irritated J-Hope nodded.

"But what if this love is...unacceptable?", Jimin asked. J-Hope gave him a confused look but kept quiet when he saw the desprate look in Jimin's eyes.

"Even if this love is unacceptable, it would be good to confess.", J-Hope said in his thoughts.

"The secret will always be a burden . If you are friends it might destroy your friendship."

"But if she doesn't love you back?", Jimin asked.

"Does she know that you like her?" J-Hope asked back.

"No."

"Then try. Secrets are the beginning of a big mess.", J-Hope said. "It will just make everything worse."

"I think you're right.", Jimin gave him a little smile. "Thanks."

"No problem baby boy~~"

"YAH! JUNG HO SEOK!"


                                                                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Jimin entered the dorm while thinking of the best ways to confess. Maybe at a candle light dinner? Or in a park? Or while at one of his concerts? He had so many ideas in his head that he at first didn't noticed the two voices coming from the kitchen.

*Oh! Who's there?*, he thought and walked towards it. The noises got clearer and clearer. The first voice was his mother and the second...he somehow knew this voice...

"Stop!", his mother laughed.

"No, I don't want to.", laughed the male voice and then he heard his mother squeak.

"Stop! Stop! You know that I hate to be tickled! I-", again Jimin heard his mother squeak.

"Come here.", the maly voice said and then there was no noise.

Jimin looked into the kitchen and his whole world just crumbled. His heart was racing but he thought it had stopped.
The most prescious person in his life. The one he loved the most...the one and only person he would even take a bullet for, was now in the strong and secure arms, kissing Jay Park.

Jay Park. The one he looked up to. The one who rescued him and his mother. Jay Park. The one he used to see as his big brother...






-------------------------------------------------------


A/N: Hi everyone~~! How's the fanfic so far? I hope you like it :) Please leave some comments to show me what you like about it and what not! Thanks for every reader and for every subbi <3 <3 <3

Ah and just by the way. Yes, you're right. It's THE Jay Park.